THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone ordered from UI and can track their package? I have a tracking number but there is no info on the package when I track on royal mail. I received the shipped email on tuesday.

Tried the ultramarine am1s on today..they are a MUST COP! I'm goin back tomorrow to Finishline to cop with my winners circle reward and use a code as well

Stunning

will they crease badly over time?? Thinking of beating my pair to death and just wondering if the creasing would be noticeable since its suede 

I  just meant in general fellas. I know shoes crease but their are certain shoes, considering the material their made of, that crease badly. To the point they look deformed.  

Still waiting on word from Size? Ordered last Thurs. checked out as guest via Paypal. Got a conf. and that weird email on the last page but still no tracking info.

I wont be too tight if they cancel. At least my pair from WG came in yesterday.

Really dope shoe. The pink is a little brighter than in pics though.

You should be good. We ordered around the same time, and i have an account w/ them, they never sent me a tracking # neither, but the order updated to despatched a few hours after i ordered. I think they shipped most of those orders out on the 29th.

Happy surprise today! Scheduled for delivery on the 8th. It touched down at local FedEx today and thought they'd hold it until scheduled delivery date. Checked status in the late afternoon and said delivered!

Love the materials and the liner is bright like others have said. These will be rocked often! :smokin

Wish the Air Max Lights from size? came in US 13, love the gum bottom to compliment the upper and suede.

Still searching for Milans in the elusive US 13/ UK 12, hoping one of these stores restock or I can find someone to help me out from overseas.

Received these today. Suede is top-notch... Straight to the feet!!!

wish my size was available when they released. Ended up with the blue pair, but the purps were my first choice. does Size? usually restock on their collabs?

Nice! I've been debating on these. Did you copp from END? How much was the total with shipping + customs?
They were a size exclusive. Price was 100Euros which came out to about $155 shipped. No customs fees.
wish my size was available when they released. Ended up with the blue pair, but the purps were my first choice. does Size? usually restock on their collabs?
Yeh I first passed on the purple pair then saw someone post a pic of them and I had to cop. So I bought both pairs, just waiting on the blue ones to come in the mail. Which is weird because I ordered the blue ones 3 days before the purple pair but the purple came first.

Back
Top Bottom