THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pair of size 12 OG Red Air Max 1s just went for $280 on StockX... I'm willing to bet that guy is shipping in Ultras...

Last edited:
Concepts Cambridge FCFS for the individual pair and raffle for the set

smh :smh:

Heard when the og blues dropped at concepts from a week ago people started to camp a 12:00am and the temp was like 15 degrees plus wind chill for i think 30 pairs
People prob going to camp a day before mannn was hoping they do a raffle for both this time

Pair of size 12 OG Red Air Max 1s just went for $280 on StockX... I'm willing to bet that guy is shipping in Ultras...

Yeah, something fishy is going on. I put in a 250 bid and was accepted after about 10 minutes. StockX is about to have a bunch of Ultras come in for the Sport Red OG release. :smh:

when i got the red OGs, i got the second to last pair. only 7 and 7.5 left. 

as i was paying they were pulling pairs up to the top of steps. 

i HOPE those were being used for the online drop....probably not though...

dont trust them 

when i got the red OGs, i got the second to last pair. only 7 and 7.5 left. 

as i was paying they were pulling pairs up to the top of steps. 

i HOPE those were being used for the online drop....probably not though...

dont trust them 
When did you line up?

What does the reply say? Csnt see it in the little box.
screenshot of this post:

Resellers at Concepts in NYC were definitely waiting in cars before emerging right before the store opened at 11. I was about 30th in line and had no chance. But there were a couple parents with a son, who arrived at 6:30 in the morning and by my observation were the first people on the line. They waited outside the entire time and were they basically pushed off the line by the guard and the resellers right before 11 because the resellers claimed to have been waiting since Friday afternoon. It was deeply upsetting to me—that poor family.

To me, FCFS means waiting in the line at the door, not sitting in a car, not going to the bathroom, not leaving to get a snack. etc. That, to me, limits the amount of time I'm willing to spend waiting on a line to maybe four or five hours, as it should, physiologically, for the average person. 

Yeah, something fishy is going on. I put in a 250 bid and was accepted after about 10 minutes. StockX is about to have a bunch of Ultras come in for the Sport Red OG release.
mean.gif
4 size 12 red's have sold for lower since I posted.... StockX is going to have to a lot of sorting out to do over the next couple of days...

When did you line up?
got there at like 6:30-7 that morning i think. dudes were in there car all night though.

oh and like the tweet up top, the line got pushed back. there was only like 6 people when we got there. then me and my buddy ended up being like 15-16th in line. 

Last edited:
smh
mean.gif

Heard when the og blues dropped at concepts from a week ago people started to camp a 12:00am and the temp was like 15 degrees plus wind chill for i think 30 pairs
People prob going to camp a day before mannn was hoping they do a raffle for both this time
I was thinking of going around 6am, any earlier i can't justify with the cold. Thank you for saving me the trip.

4 size 12 red's have sold for lower since I posted.... StockX is going to have to a lot of sorting out to do over the next couple of days...

Yeah definitely. The same thing has happened with the sz 9s. I emailed stockx to make them aware of the situation. Now my funds are going to be in limbo for a week. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom