THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sorry for the stupid question guys - did nike make a toddler and infant version of the air max 1 flyknit oreos?

Anyone know where to get watermelons US12 for the low?

Not completely sold on them. Might be a good summer shoe, need to see I’m hand though. TIA

you're never gonna find that unless you see shop stock them with a discount code.
These will likely sell out everytime they drop.

EU drop next month

same for me in 1998/99 I could not afford it, but I don't really understand why nike or footlocker did not come out the true TN OG blue for this 20th anniversary, it suck! really suck! also heard that the air max plus in terms of quality is really not what it was (limit false are better quality ^^ lol)

my last TN... about 2009 (2009 pics, good memories)
558730_104650329670991_2129941136_n.jpg

Caillera :lol:

Air maxs have always been linked to "street ppl" in France. Especially AM90 and TN. AM1's a bit excluded from this.
In late 90s i heard some stories about guys beaten for their BW (and leather jacket btw) if you go in the wrong streets, even in small cities |l

Caillera :lol:

Air maxs have always been linked to "street ppl" in France. Especially AM90 and TN. AM1's a bit excluded from this.
In late 90s i heard some stories about guys beaten for their BW (and leather jacket btw) if you go in the wrong streets, even in small cities |l
Ok let’s go fetch some badass Air Max BWs
Hopefully Air Max 1s will become badass as well.

Last edited:
Some other possibles from Nike On Air program contest:
https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/air-max/on-air

These look like from Paris (flip through the pages):

Much more excited for this year's contest than last year's Vote Forward contest. Have the SW but didn't vote for them.

D644297A-C38F-4472-A1A9-FAF26E395B97.jpeg
This one look good

AM Plus pattern
AM1 mudguard
Jewel Swoosh....

Colors aren’t bad neither.
Say this one wins, and are limited like SWs and I get a pair ....

I’ll put them in demo box lol. Too dope to wear

Some other possibles from Nike On Air program contest:
https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/air-max/on-air

These look like from Paris (flip through the pages):

Much more excited for this year's contest than last year's Vote Forward contest. Have the SW but didn't vote for them.

All of these have me baffled. For the NYC event, no hyrbids were allowed. Plus it wasn't digital. You got a board to draw on and you had 2~ hours to do it. Maybe these ar submissions to get into the class and then they'll have the same rules as NYC? Idk, just weird that theirs is so different.

All of these have me baffled. For the NYC event, no hyrbids were allowed. Plus it wasn't digital. You got a board to draw on and you had 2~ hours to do it. Maybe these ar submissions to get into the class and then they'll have the same rules as NYC? Idk, just weird that theirs is so different.
Nike's just tickling your balls if youre in America designing these. They prob have no intention of letting a winner come out of NY.

Back
Top Bottom