THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my atmos and sails in today. Finally have my royal grails in hand after all these years. Time to give my wallet a break. Pinnacles legit tho, I'm trying to convince myself on the fogs buts something is missing for me on those. I'll probably change my mind once they sell out.

Got my atmos and sails in today. Finally have my royal grails in hand after all these years. Time to give my wallet a break. Pinnacles legit tho, I'm trying to convince myself on the fogs buts something is missing for me on those. I'll probably change my mind once they sell out.
Very nice! I need those Royals. 

Suede so nice it makes me nervous to wear it lmao!

The suede is velvety smooth.

it's truly excellent

Haha, that's something! I like the sound of velvety smooth!

So in other news about the AM1s, pictures of the Air Max 1 Flyknit Royals. I'm a bit back and forth, because the Flyknit's toebox looks smooth here:

... but it looks really stuffed here like a folded crew sock worn underneath the tongue of the K-Swiss classic.

Curious for more pictures of these soon.

Long story short, all this pinnacle talk had me itching for a pair , I hit up Nike chat complaining how I missed out on all the retros , he tells me to order a pair of air max 1 and he'll adjust the order to take 25% off , so I went with these

man WTF. I tried that earlier too and got a big fat NO even after complaining for 20 minutes. maybe I went wrong with starting the complaining about missing the jordan royals. I ended with "not ordering from Nike again..."

...and then bought the jade pinnacles just now LOL

Cant believe yall are going nuts about these pinnacles. They do nothing for me at all. I might buy em at half off, even then i could probably find better uses for the money. They just extra regular to me, i can appreciate the better shape tho.

Have any of you guys seen the Dynamic Berry in person? What are your thoughts...
I have them and love them. They are loud for sure but I'm a fan. Definitely a khaki shorts or jeans and white shirt shoe. Let your shoes do the talking.

Last edited:
^ Berrys the most slept on airmax of the bunch

Anyone trying to cop the huang am1? Whats up with the release? Getting a new date every week

Cant believe yall are going nuts about these pinnacles. They do nothing for me at all. I might buy em at half off, even then i could probably find better uses for the money. They just extra regular to me, i can appreciate the better shape tho.
Would have been a better shoe if they had a boost midsole huh?

Itd certainly be a more comfortable shoe [emoji]128521[/emoji] That really isnt the issue here tho, but you knew that didnt you?

Haha, that's something! I like the sound of velvety smooth!

So in other news about the AM1s, pictures of the Air Max 1 Flyknit Royals. I'm a bit back and forth, because the Flyknit's toebox looks smooth here:

... but it looks really stuffed here like a folded crew sock worn underneath the tongue of the K-Swiss classic.

Curious for more pictures of these soon.
please no more pics
laugh.gif

Funny that the whole last pages are full of the pinnacles! Imo the pinn-collection is almost perfect. I've ordered the jades and the fogs 2 months ago...they are really excellent and I'm happy (maybe doubling up!). I am wearing them a lot and quality is for Nike-standard great!

But was it not suggested here to save money for the glorious AM-Month? Yes, still pissed I'm 0/4!
mean.gif

Are we all really so easy to satisfied? smh

But was it not suggested here to save money for the glorious AM-Month?
Haha, yeah I was thinking the same thing the other day.

I was saving money hard, even sold some older shoes (DS 2009 Varsity Blue) to have enough money in hand. Wanted to double up on OGs and Atmos and make some nice new shape IDs....and than AM Month happend
roll.gif

Haha, yeah I was thinking the same thing the other day.

I was saving money hard, even sold some older shoes (DS 2009 Varsity Blue) to have enough money in hand. Wanted to double up on OGs and Atmos and make some nice new shape IDs....and than AM Month happend
roll.gif

Haha!

At least you managed both OGs, if I remember correctly?! Repped, you worked hard for 'em!

At least you managed both OGs, if I remember correctly?! Repped, you worked hard for 'em!
Yup got them, but had to camp out ~12h for both of them, and the Hypekidz didn't wanted them - that's the only Reason why I got them. When I came to camp out for the Atmos around 16h early - the List was already full since 24hours! Not a problem, cause that's fair game - but except four ppl on the list no one wanted them for them self only for resell purpose. And that's some f*cked up thing to do. Buy them just to make sure that the ppl who want them don't get them and than sell em to the exact same ppl. for triple the price. Men, this deserves a sweet & nice kick in the teeth.

Last edited:
Yup got them, but had to camp out ~12h for both of them, and the Hypekidz didn't wanted them - that's the only Reason why I got them. When I came to camp out for the Atmos around 16h early - the List was already full since 24hours! Not a problem, cause that's fair game - but except four ppl on the list no one wanted them for them self only for resell purpose. And that's some f*cked up thing to do. Buy them just to make sure that the ppl who want them don't get them and than sell em to the exact same ppl. for triple the price. Men, this deserves a sweet & nice kick in the teeth.
If people stop paying over retail, it will stop. Can't blame people for putting in work and making​ money.

You're from europe right? They are at NDC as they sell real quick I wouldn't wait for sale. Even though it's a GR.
yeah im reppin the weed and AM capital here in the EU, only the reds are sold out, from the blues they almost have a FSR

i am gonna buy an discount code online and then i will scoop them up next week

Last edited:

If they were limited, you'd want em more right?

Back
Top Bottom