THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Europe had a bigger AM fan base than the US I thought. The only reason most AM sellout here is because its a QS. You can still get your hands on all the pinnacles except for the shrooms on NDC. I've been able to wait it out until late last year with most releases. The 120, BW, AM Plus OG and a few others I was able to get under $100. This years 97s, spiridon OG, AM 1 OG.... I can't count how many Ls.

Yeah if you attach that QS to something randoms will come around. I hope these jewels are not QS

I wish I would've pulled the trigger on silt reds when lapstone had there deal going on. Was on the fence and when I finally decided to pull the trigger it sold out in my size. Might just give it up to retail.

Can anyone share the 20% code with me? Item I want is under 100 so I can use the promo and give the $20 gift card in exchange.

I doubt there's many 20% codes out there. Nikes been pretty stingy with codes here lately usually they give out 10% promo codes.

guys do the tonals fit like the pinnacles ? i found a red tonal pair locally in 12 us - the size that i wear in pinnacles - and considering copping it 

I dont have a pair of Pinnacles, but i have the Jordan X Atmos, and the tonals rune a bit smaller it seems.

I have a size 11 in the pack and they fit perfectly. the tonals felt too tight..........Maybe its the suede used instead of the leather or whatever they used for the elephant print. Pissed because now i have to send them back and wait for 11.5 to come and i wanted to wear them tomorrow.

I doubt there's many 20% codes out there. Nikes been pretty stingy with codes here lately usually they give out 10% promo codes.

Any 10% codes to share? I just have no need for this $20 gift card at the moment anyone wants it pm. Would like a promo code in return.

Hi does anyone own the pinnacle ocean fog pair that recently released?

Some reviews say to half size down, and I was wondering if anyone kindly could share some of their experience with sizing on these AM1s?

Hi does anyone own the pinnacle ocean fog pair that recently released?

Some reviews say to half size down, and I was wondering if anyone kindly could share some of their experience with sizing on these AM1s?
I have the Fogs and went half down, and most people on this thread seem to have done so too. It depends on your feet though and how you like your shoes to feel. If you have wide feet it might not be advisable as going down a half gave a very snug fit without feeling too tight. I have a normal to narrow foot though.

For what it's worth, those who stayed TTS in the Pinnacles have had no complaints, as far as I am aware.

Does anyone one have the black/sail pinnacles. Didn't see anyone mention those from the pinnacle line up

Does anyone one have the black/sail pinnacles. Didn't see anyone mention those from the pinnacle line up

We've exhausted all pinnacle talks. We were talkin bout those a few months back. If you look back in the thread you'll find it.

My bad I'm new here, seen people ask about jades, sails, mushrooms, and even fogs and not these I was just curious

Does anyone think the blue tonal am1 will go lower in price? I don't want to pull the trigger now if they are likely to go on clearance.

Does anyone think the blue tonal am1 will go lower in price? I don't want to pull the trigger now if they are likely to go on clearance.

Message CS,
Ask if there are any available promotional codes (nicely)
Say you have two items and your debating on which one to get.

They should hook you up with one.

Last time I tried this I got a 15% off code and a 20%

Do you guys think Ben Drury AM1s are still safe to wear? Found a pair in my size. :nerd:

how lower do you want them to go? lol

130 is a great price. add in 9% ebates and get them for less than 120

if they went on clearance, they would most likely be what? 99.99? is it worth it to wait 2 months hoping they will hit just to save a dubb?

Back
Top Bottom