THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another new bespoke

IMG_6307.JPG
Clean

My bid just got accepted as well for $160 this morning + the $20 off promo ... I also got an updated MyUPS notification from STOCKX and is estimated to arrive on 8 Sep? Does anybody else have shipping already?

My bid just got accepted as well for $160 this morning + the $20 off promo ... I also got an updated MyUPS notification from STOCKX and is estimated to arrive on 8 Sep? Does anybody else have shipping already?
From the seller to stockx or from stockx to you?! My pair should arrive to stockx wednesday..

Bid got accepted as well this morning, instantly showed up on UPS MyChoice.

Estimated arrival is Thursday.

This whole re-release is baffling. 100s were going for $400+ 2 weeks ago. Now 103s are going for $150. I'm surprised they're so low, especially 3 weeks prior to the release.

This whole re-release is baffling. 100s were going for $400+ 2 weeks ago. Now 103s are going for $150. I'm surprised they're so low, especially 3 weeks prior to the release.

They must've made a lot of pairs is all I can think of, too many back door already. If that truly is the case hopefully some stores end up sitting on pairs and or they end up at outlets down the line like the 09 crapstrike pairs.

All I can say is bring on the blues!

It certainly does have that feel that once they hit ndc it's game over on getting anything extra out of them, seems like the sellers with stock don't want to really screw future customers and have them regretting they bought massively overpriced kicks from them, scaring off future sales.

Maybe that is the mentality? Hook you up now for not much profit, but tax you later on something more exclusive.

lol I joke but whatever like I said I'll take a pair early then a few more down the line either at retail or lower.

Whoever was talking about patience that's one thing I've learned over the years about sneakers it truley is a virtue.

And they're still making money, even at an extra 20 to 40 bucks a pop, it all adds up. Especially if the forcast of numbers being released is showing sellers the future market for said product , supply and demand would dictate what is going on now. The sneaker game is controlled by buyers, and if the buyers feel duped it puts a dent in the long term profitability of the company. Make 20 bucks a 100 times over the span of months or 200 bucks 10 times in days. The latter would have a larger affect on the sustainability of a company as a whole, as where the first would create more of long term, loyal customer base.

Well that's what's they're trying to do, and some of them have very successfully but they're still resellers either way. No shame in it but who isn't a reseller these day? Especially with apps like StockX, we don't even know where these early pairs are coming from if they're being backdoored from stores it let's them hide behind the app.

I've resold a bunch of stuff, but haven't bought stuff with the intention of resell. To me, that's the big difference. I'm not interested in wiping out stock somewhere to work the system. But, being a business owner, I wouldn't mind if someone had done it on a product I have for sale. In fact, I would give a discount for the buyer in bulk. Kind of like a big box store. Distribution counts more than little piddly sales, and I strive to create long term relationships with customers as opposed to hit and quit it type relationships. Like Chris Rock said, the money's on the comebacks. Creating faith in suppliers, building trust is the largest part of that in my eyes

Still skeptical ordering "early" pair from StockX or Goat. I'll take my chances during the actual US release.

seandon23 seandon23 agreed. really want another pair at retail.

i guess the time has come since ive last sold the initial release at retail when everyone else was asking for $350+ lol at least ill get the size i need this time

Back
Top Bottom