THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yes, I'll buy a pair bc I collect am1. Sorry if that's crazy to you.
So by this logic you’re on record here saying that you have purchased every AM1 that released in the past, even the ones that you didn’t like? So if it’s an AM1, you buy it no matter what? Is that what you’re saying? So there’s no AM1 that you wouldn’t pass on or haven’t passed on?

Lace swap makes a difference.
There’s some big wmns sizes around I believe sz 11-14.5.
5BADB8EC-CAC6-4504-A426-24A8CD31F293.jpeg

So by this logic you’re on record here saying that you have purchased every AM1 that released in the past, even the ones that you didn’t like? So if it’s an AM1, you buy it no matter what? Is that what you’re saying? So there’s no AM1 that you wouldn’t pass on or haven’t passed on?
An og red? Yes. 2012 is cheeks and I own it. Hell I have the travesty Tinker AJ3 og red. I have a damn SB GT Return bc it's in the og red colorway. Both are awful but I have them.

This is hilarious that this bothers you so much. Worry about you man. You love these? That's awesome. Glad you're happy.

An og red? Yes. 2012 is cheeks and I own it. Hell I have the travesty Tinker AJ3 og red. I have a damn SB GT Return bc it's in the og red colorway. Both are awful but I have them.

This is hilarious that this bothers you so much. Worry about you man. You love these? That's awesome. Glad you're happy.
Doesn’t bother me one bit lol. You’re the one that feels the need to constantly remind the thread (everyday on every page) that you don’t like these and think the 2017 are better. As if that’s relevant and as if you haven’t stated it already a few times. I get it. We get it. You don’t like them, cool. I’ll be happy once they’re at my front door.

Doesn’t bother me one bit lol. You’re the one that feels the need to constantly remind the thread (everyday on every page) that you don’t like these and think the 2017 are better. As if that’s relevant and as if you haven’t stated it already a few times. I get it. We get it. You don’t like them, cool. I’ll be happy once they’re at my front door.
I haven't said anything in a while. People started saying everyone that didn't like them had turned and needed 10 pairs now so I chimed in. A few others did as well. You even asked "Who's still complaining about them?" Don't ask questions you don't want an answer for.

I'd argue the 86 and 87 are completely different models.
They’re *technically different models but one in the same (both referred to as the AM1) whereas the AJ1 and AJ3 are two entirely different models. Whatever though. We all have our opinions. Wild as they may be.

They’re *technically different models but one and the same (both referred to as the AM1) whereas the AJ1 and AJ3 are two entirely different models. Whatever though. We all have our opinions. Wild as they may be.
So they're different models. Glad we agree. :lol:

Finally got my pair from Nike after a week. I’m still baffled why Nike Canada ships from Europe and why we share stock with Europe when we are literally next door to the US. These sat at customs for days before being delivered. Happy the hypebeasts didn’t notice this pair and it was easy getting them.

Attachments

• B48C2FA1-BA53-4D49-9B49-40B3CB8B8A43.jpeg
    B48C2FA1-BA53-4D49-9B49-40B3CB8B8A43.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 79
Wonder if the fit is the same.. I could do TTS in AM1s but all of mine are half up. Would like to do TTS in these but the more narrow part has me thinking twice.

Yeah I understand. Sure these will work of course but they are not the standard AM1 laces that converse used to have on their site. These new laces they have use a more condensed/compact weave pattern and it’s okay but far from the traditional standard laces they used to carry.

Yup I agree. They aren’t as wide as standard AM1 laces. I ordered a few sets and wasn’t too crazy about the look. Their white laces are the standard size though. Here is a pic of the slimmer sail laces in the soft grays and traditional white laces (both from converse)….White will work for me.
45DFD97A-5284-4408-8411-8FC32D377028.jpeg
8C2FE157-2900-439A-AC7E-8FDFE47FB5EC.jpeg

Dude just doesn’t want to admit he’s a hypocrite for saying he didn’t like them at first, ya know got to keep that internet cred. It’s not that serious though

Dude just doesn’t want to admit he’s a hypocrite for saying he didn’t like them at first, ya know got to keep that internet cred. It’s not that serious though
lol what? I didn't like them then, I don't like them now. Why does that bother some so much? Everything was cool until people started making up bs about "everyone" turning on these. That's just not true. Some people love them, some people don't. Not sure why those that do care so much about those that don’t.

I mean you’ve made it well known you don’t like the shoe, buuuutttt Imma buy it anyways. That’s funny to me. I personally don’t care, but it is odd.

I mean you’ve made it well known you don’t like the shoe, buuuutttt Imma buy it anyways. That’s funny to me. I personally don’t care, but it is odd.
I have a lot of shoes I don't like. I don't like Patta Lucky Green but wanted to complete the pack. I don't like Masters but have then. I much prefer the gr 2018 Parra to the f&f but I have both. I'll buy a pair, doubt I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom