The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn for some reason I thought the STAT's were green and orange.

and look on the other site they look ORANGE and red..

ughhhhh ORANGE and Green would match the knicks jersey soooo much ..

I thought they were orange too... wish they were orange

Are the blue and orange pair still around?

Christmas pair should be here today as well...
6hoyzo.jpg

^^Great colorway..still need to cop those..waitin for a sale tho..those are the House of Hoops ones right?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Great colorway..still need to cop those..waitin for a sale tho..those are the House of Hoops ones right?
No.  That would be the white/blue/orange.
Wow. Amare Stoudemire gets a premium leather verson of the Air Max Sweep Thru.  Reminds me of those Playoff PE KD II's. We got the suede version. 
ohwell.gif

26a3604618f905155652eabbfd385d7e3397c568_r.jpg

79a16a1b0e53e4f453fde7f12eb6274e00b80ec2_r.jpg

IMO the leather is 10X nicer than the released version. looks to have his logo on the tongue as well.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

the blue/orange pairs that I got are off JimmyJazz

Ordered my pair from nba store. Seen they happened to have my sz in again so I didn't hesitate this time. Great pick up btw fam

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

lol, yea it's a pretty small but big thing at the same time.

Just came from the Honolulu HoH... NOTHING! None of the shoes from the Christmas pack was there. I kinda expected em not to be there because we usually get stuff a few days/weeks late down here. My buddy, who works there, told me they'd be getting em (including the 2012 Huarache Bball/Free) within the next couple weeks but I'm pissed because I swear I read somewhere that they would have em @ all HoH locations, including Hawaii, on the 26th.
They have TONS of Christmas Sweep Thru's at 21 Mercer in NYC and i believe they'll do phone orders since its past the "release window"

They had the blue PE's also but not sure if they had a FSR left

So, what do you guys think about these PEs?

I was thinking of getting those or the all white orange/blue pair.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

lol, yea it's a pretty small but big thing at the same time.

Just came from the Honolulu HoH... NOTHING! None of the shoes from the Christmas pack was there. I kinda expected em not to be there because we usually get stuff a few days/weeks late down here. My buddy, who works there, told me they'd be getting em (including the 2012 Huarache Bball/Free) within the next couple weeks but I'm pissed because I swear I read somewhere that they would have em @ all HoH locations, including Hawaii, on the 26th.
They have TONS of Christmas Sweep Thru's at 21 Mercer in NYC and i believe they'll do phone orders since its past the "release window"

They had the blue PE's also but not sure if they had a FSR left

Thanks for the heads up man.  We should be getting em down here @ Honolulu HoH within the next couple weeks =)

Picked up both the blue PE's and Christmas joints.

Already broke the Christmas joints out to rock...them +###% dope!!

Ordered the blue PEs for $90 shipped on eBay. Gonna order the XMAS on Eastbay. I wish they lifted the discount exclusion on that pair - got a 25% off code from Eastbay.

Eastbay is going to be forced to lift that restriction.
Like most of you I like the look of the shoe, hesitant to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Eastbay is going to be forced to lift that restriction.
Like most of you I like the look of the shoe, hesitant to pull the trigger.
I am just waitin for that liftin of the discount restriction
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom