The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm here for the Jack and Ashi Ship

The Daughter of Aku along side the man destined to slay Aku

Can't lie this episode has so many gif potentials,
Knife to the heart with no hesitation 
The Fog clearing as he stands on the tree
Squaring up with them hands!

Any one know what that Horseman is suppose to represent ? (The Shadow figure with the Deer antlers that keeps showing up)

Aku Maybe?

But historically speaking, the Sanada Clan used to adorn their helmets with deer antlers, so Maybe that might have something to do with that figure as well.

Pointed this out before, but the vision looks almost exactly like how Jack's father looked in The Birth of Evil
Down to the horse and banners. Outside of that episode, we've never seen anyone dressed like that either. Only real difference is that the vision appears to have some long *** horns, which I think could just be chalked up to a minor artistic change. Could also represent Jack's darker side or some combination of things.

Just finished the season 2 finale of Konosuba. Such an underrated and hilarious show. It takes the stale tropes of a person being sent to a rpg like world and where as Re:zero takes it in one direction, Konosuba goes the opposite and they both deliver

Just finished the season 2 finale of Konosuba. Such an underrated and hilarious show. It takes the stale tropes of a person being sent to a rpg like world and where as Re:zero takes it in one direction, Konosuba goes the opposite and they both deliver
I'll never see a tank character the same way after seeing Darkness. :lol:

So his official name is katakuri not dogtooth for anyone who doesn't get the official viz chapters of one piece

So his official name is katakuri not dogtooth for anyone who doesn't get the official viz chapters of one piece
So now he's named after a Lily that is used for starch, thus keeping the food theme for the Charlotte family. Good. :lol:

He still a beast

memphis finest. Hey bro what did you do in your japan trip, im doing Osaka, Kyoto, nara, kobe next month. need some extra things to do.

Just finished watching the episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh on Netflix (Only goes up to halfway through the Battle City Finals :smh: ) and i'm rewatching Death Note now. Watching Death Note prompted me to ask a question. What are some anime that you guys have watched that immediately hooked you from the first episode? I'd actually forgotten just how interesting of a start that Death Note has.

^FLCL right off the start (That was  at a time when Anime was new to me)

^Scums Wish as well (It's still going! Y'all need to check that)

^ Re: Zero

^ Yuri On Ice

Last edited:
Death Note hooked me from episode one for sure I remember being like "Damn this man committed to killing that fast 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

JoJo is another one for me. My personal favorite series and seeing how quick in ep.1 being like wow this dude Dio is such a piece of **** dawg" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As soon as I saw that 6 ft tall cat I knew re:zero was just my kinda weird plus I couldn't not keep watching especially after the ending of episode 1

Aldnoah Zero got me on the first episode. I still remember that "Castle Fall" :wow:

Jojo got me as well. One of my favorite series to date. :lol:

so if anybody can  help out a couple years back I was watching an anime about 7 warriors chosen by fate to travel to a demon land to save a kingdom. I really want to finish it but cant remember the name worth a damn

So I had a long *** discussion in my friends in the groupchat about what went wrong with Naruto mostly focused on Shippuden 
laugh.gif
 and talking about what we would do to "fix it"

Couple of my main points:

1. Get rid of Obito and Madara their entire plot line should have never been a thing and Shippuden would have stayed focused on the Akatsuki being the main villians without undermining them with Obito still being alive and Madara coming back I hated both those characters and consider them the downfall of the series cause for me thats when it started to get to convoluted.

2. The end of Shippuden should have been Naruto vs Pain (rework things a bit leading up to where we meet all the other remaining Jinchurki as well) and change Pains motivation for having the Akatsuki collecting the tailed beast from wanting to create a giant chakra nuke to wanting to become like the legend the Sage of Six Paths himself since he had the Rinnegan all he needed was the ten tails to become the legend. Also I don't think we needed an reason for why he had the Rinnegan I personally hated the reveal that it was related to the Uchiha.

What about you guys what would you change if you could?

So I had a long *** discussion in my friends in the groupchat about what went wrong with Naruto mostly focused on Shippuden :lol:  and talking about what we would do to "fix it"

Couple of my main points:

1. Get rid of Obito and Madara their entire plot line should have never been a thing and Shippuden would have stayed focused on the Akatsuki being the main villians without undermining them with Obito still being alive and Madara coming back I hated both those characters and consider them the downfall of the series cause for me thats when it started to get to convoluted.

2. The end of Shippuden should have been Naruto vs Pain (rework things a bit leading up to where we meet all the other remaining Jinchurki as well) and change Pains motivation for having the Akatsuki collecting the tailed beast from wanting to create a giant chakra nuke to wanting to become like the legend the Sage of Six Paths himself since he had the Rinnegan all he needed was the ten tails to become the legend. Also I don't think we needed an reason for why he had the Rinnegan I personally hated the reveal that it was related to the Uchiha.

What about you guys what would you change if you could?

3. Name the series Sasuke and co.

:lol: but nah I pretty much agree. They shouldn't have made obito a bad guy. I liked his character

Just finished watching the episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh on Netflix (Only goes up to halfway through the Battle City Finals :smh: ) and i'm rewatching Death Note now. Watching Death Note prompted me to ask a question. What are some anime that you guys have watched that immediately hooked you from the first episode? I'd actually forgotten just how interesting of a start that Death Note has.
Death Note had me hooked. Then Code Geass came out of nowhere for me and immediately piqued my interest. Similar theme to Death Note then add in mecha. I was sold. The cliff hangers after each episode, especially later in the series, were ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom