The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Obits being alive was whack.

But madara was still raw imo. I think just having pain bring him back would have been fine. The whole kaguya thing was stupid. But that could've still been a past flashback or something

I haven't kept up on naruto outside of ninja storm 4 but I still think the idea that naruto and sasuke were reincarnated brothers the whole time is hilarious

One Piece
No goin back now. :pimp:
I forgot about that box. I wonder what is in it.
Also, that is so like the strawhats to take a nap before what may be their hardest fight. :lol:

I know I'm in the miniority, but the whole Uchiha Clan and their storyline was what I liked the most about the series. The only thing I Would have changed would be to have the Akatsuki last until the War+ have them in control of villages so it would be shinobi vs shinobi. And then have Madara instead of Kaguya at the end.

I haven't kept up on naruto outside of ninja storm 4 but I still think the idea that naruto and sasuke were reincarnated brothers the whole time is hilarious
That was so 
alien.gif
 Naruto's own existence disproves his entire ideology of hardwork to become a great ninja and become Hokage for it 
laugh.gif
 it was destiny 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hajime no Ippo

Hold up.You're telling me that it took 1174 chapters for Ippo to finally get basic training to fight against southpaws? :lol:

One Piece
No goin back now. :pimp:
I forgot about that box. I wonder what is in it.
Also, that is so like the strawhats to take a nap before what may be their hardest fight. :lol:

it's a bomb it was filled with the steroids that hody jones took ten years a hobbit then they filled it with a bomb which the straw hats accidentally gave to big mom so she wouldn't destroy fishman island now I think it's what's gonna be their escape

Y'all just gon ignore me on my One Punch Man question huh? It's cool. Things done changed since Juha Bach died, I see.

What was the name of that super hero anime you all liked last year? My Hero Academia?

I just caught up on the last two episodes of Gundam IBO. Man, no one is safe.
Nobody

I honestly don't know what's going to happen know, they have no direction.

Y'all just gon ignore me on my One Punch Man question huh? It's cool. Things done changed since Juha Bach died, I see.
what was the question ?

These guys in here only seem to discuss Naruto or One Piece.

So I had a long *** discussion in my friends in the groupchat about what went wrong with Naruto mostly focused on Shippuden :lol:  and talking about what we would do to "fix it"

Couple of my main points:

1. Get rid of Obito and Madara their entire plot line should have never been a thing and Shippuden would have stayed focused on the Akatsuki being the main villians without undermining them with Obito still being alive and Madara coming back I hated both those characters and consider them the downfall of the series cause for me thats when it started to get to convoluted.

2. The end of Shippuden should have been Naruto vs Pain (rework things a bit leading up to where we meet all the other remaining Jinchurki as well) and change Pains motivation for having the Akatsuki collecting the tailed beast from wanting to create a giant chakra nuke to wanting to become like the legend the Sage of Six Paths himself since he had the Rinnegan all he needed was the ten tails to become the legend. Also I don't think we needed an reason for why he had the Rinnegan I personally hated the reveal that it was related to the Uchiha.

What about you guys what would you change if you could?

1. Obito could have worked in my opinion, but it would have required Kishimoto to completely revamp the character. Or at least, he would have needed to give Obito far more development beforehand to properly place him within the story as a potential Big Bad. I've outlined this multiple times in various places, but it makes little sense to have Obito and Rin barely make a splash in this story for 300 + chapters, but then you have Obito starting a world war because Rin, some girl who by all accounts barely paid any attention to him, dying being the reasoning behind why he's doing what he's doing. **** was silly as ****. Madara in turn was just fine, but Kishi kept having him gain/reveail new abilities, so that it really didn't appear as if the heroes could beat him, requiring they themselves to get a bunch of new abilities. Then we got Kaguya :smh: Taking the story as it is and the series should have ended with Nagato vs Naruto in the ruins of Konoha. Everything after that was downhill for one reason or another. You arguably should have just not had Obito be Tobi at all with how things turned out.

2. As I stated in my first paragraph, I completely agree. Naruto vs Pein was the high point of the series for me. You had a powerful conflict between students of the same master, students battling over the concept of how to bring peace to the world, and students battling over which was the one to fulfill the Toad Sage's prophecy. It's kicked off by one student killing their shared master, who goes out in a suitably emotional and epic manner, which then causes the second student to start taking things seriously and go through some much needed growing up. This leads to him advancing his abilities/skills and he arrives on an epic stage, his hometown blown to hell, to take on his powerful foe. The fight is perfect and it brings Naruto to his lowest point at that time in the series, where he's consumed with anger and sadness, then you have him meet his father, recover, and return for one final round. I really think you would just need to rework some things. Give Sasuke a satisfactory ending to his revenge arc, hell maybe write in a completely new arc to where Naruto and him face off before Pein's attack, take care of the rest of the Akatsuki, and you're good for the most part. I also don't think you need to know where Nagato's Rinnegan came from. It's enough to say that the Rinnegan shows up every X generation or something when the world is falling to chaos.

There's a whole bunch of **** I would change, but i'll just say that I would have either removed Kaguya entirely or thrown her a flashback/past arc to explain the background of the present day conflict between the clans.

What was the name of that super hero anime you all liked last year? My Hero Academia?
Chapter 40 - 42. around there I think.

And yes, that's the name.

Y'all just gon ignore the kid on that One Punch Man question huh?

It's cool. Things done changed since Juha Bach died, I see.

What was that other 

I just caught up on the last two episodes of Gundam IBO. Man, no one is safe.
Nobody

I honestly don't know what's going to happen know, they have no direction.

what was the question ?

These guys in here only seem to discuss Naruto or One Piece.
Was seeing if the manga was worth getting into and if so what chapter to start on after anime ends.

We can talk bleach. Just it lost its allure after HM arc and even then it was lack luster. The final arc had its strokes of genius but it ultimately let down. I still don't know if I even liked how it ended to be honest I almost wanna read the last 20 chapters again but I also don't want to waste my time.

As far as my hero academia. I'll wait for season 2 but still wasn't super hyped about season 1 to be honest. That last fight scene was def cool but not like there hasn't been better.

I still think the fight scene on how to get yambs in the dungeon when it was dude came the Minotaur was one of the top uplifting raw fights of the new amines.

Just finished watching the episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh on Netflix (Only goes up to halfway through the Battle City Finals :smh: ) and i'm rewatching Death Note now. Watching Death Note prompted me to ask a question. What are some anime that you guys have watched that immediately hooked you from the first episode? I'd actually forgotten just how interesting of a start that Death Note has.

ATTACK ON TITAN PROB HAS ONE OF THE RAWEST FIRST EPISODES OF ALL TIME. I KNEW I WAS HOOKED

"Why do you always pay such close attention to your watch?"

This boy Light though! I'd honestly forgetten just how ruthless this scene really is. Excellent example of his ability to think quickly on his feet, to improvise, and to manipulate people all rolled up into one. This is by far one of the coldest moments in the show! Dude looks Ray Penbder's fiance right in her eyes as he reveals who he is, knowing she can't do anything about it because he just wrote her name in the Death Note, forcing her to go commit suicide. Cold as ice!

This boy Light though! I'd honestly forgetten just how ruthless this scene really is. Excellent example of his ability to think quickly on his feet, to improvise, and to manipulate people all rolled up into one. This is by far one of the coldest moments in the show! Dude looks Ray Penbder's fiance right in her eyes as he reveals who he is, knowing she can't do anything about it because he just wrote her name in the Death Note, forcing her to go commit suicide. Cold as ice!

Probably one of the saddest scenes ever. Light really was so close to ******* up.

Probably one of the saddest scenes ever. Light really was so close to ******* up.

That's honestly one of the reasons this series works so well. There are numerous times where Light could have been caught had he not be so thorough, or so smart, and in some cases so lucky, but he was and he manages to play it all in his favor throughout his conflict with L. Death Note is one of the first series I suggest to people who ask me for an anime that can keep them on the edge of their seat, but that breaks away from traditional flashy explosions and fights for excitement.

Back
Top Bottom