The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New anime season tomorrow and i barely got started on the anime from this past season 
mean.gif

^I'd say to give it another look. May rewatch it myself, and I almost never watch a series twice.

Guns come from Yucatan...YOU DA MAN, YOU DA MAN!!
Auto-rep for the Young Dro reference :lol: :pimp:

Still hate the way Rokka panned out.

New anime season tomorrow and i barely got started on the anime from this past season :smh:
Don't worry. This season was kinda garbage

I agree for the most part. I watched maybe 6-8 series through to completion, but not all of them even actually remained consistently good/interesting to me.

My favorites have been Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Onihei (besides the rough animation), and Konosuba S2.

ACCA-13, Kuzu no Hontai, and Youjo Senki were alright too though.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Blue Exorcist season 2? Currently watching season 1 and I'm at the part where the filler begins and idk if I should keep watching or just move on to season 2.

Anyone watch Blue Exorcist season 2? Currently watching season 1 and I'm at the part where the filler begins and idk if I should keep watching or just move on to season 2.
Move on to season 2 if you wanna keep continuity

Move onto Season 2. That Blue Exorcist filler was pure trash.

The Promised Neverland

I knew it was too good to be true, but still a genius plan nonetheless. :lol:

My hero Academia being 25 episodes this season means that we might get the Stain arc and maybe the retreat incident arc as well. :pimp:

I'M SO HEATED!!!! Apparently it's an April Fool's joke :smh: :smh: :smh:

My Direct TV even says Samurai Jack is on and is recording this ****!! :smh:

Yeah when their ratings tank because everyone watches it illegally online because they pull **** moves as a network the lolz are totally worth it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Adult Swim done ****ed up I live in Atlanta they headquarters down here they bout to see these hands 
mad.gif

Fwh5W3.gif

Last edited:
Lol adult swim does a April fools day prank every year but this was the best since we've waited over a year for season 3 of rick and morty so it was all good for me [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom