The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man...I just seen that AOT season opener :wow:

ITS ABOUT TO BE LIT. Anime Finna be better than the manga I already know

Last edited:
We waited far to long for season 2 AoT 
mean.gif

Tower of God- Somehow someway i think Rachel gets the thorn then kuraka finds out and tries to kill her for it. Then prolly baam saves her or some bs really hope this doesn't happen.

Tryna tell yall Dr. Stone will be AT LEAST My Hero Academia popular in a year

I'm definitely a fan of the premise and these first few chapters have been entertaining.

Kind of feels like this conflict is happening too quickly though.

Anyone finding anything good in the new season yet?

I just started My hero academia. I like it. It's funny and has pretty good action so far. This dude All Might has me :rofl:

Anyone finding anything good in the new season yet?
Outside of the sequels to old stuff, I'm finding it difficult to get into some of these new shows. Then again, i forgot if any of the new shows appealed to me when I was looking at the season preview. :lol:

Any recommendations?

Outside of the sequels to old stuff, I'm finding it difficult to get into some of these new shows. Then again, i forgot if any of the new shows appealed to me when I was looking at the season preview. :lol:

Any recommendations?

I'm having the exact same problem, actually :lol:

I'll let you know after the weekend if I find anything that feels like it could actually go somewhere.

Last edited:
The Promised Neverland

Yo, this Phil kid. Either he's the distraction / sacrifice, he's too dumb to know whats going on, or we're too dumb to know whats going on. :lol:

man there are mange readers of attack on titan here (of course why would there not be). ep1 of season 2 was nice, attack on titan delivers again :pimp:

Last edited:
New Ghost in the Shell anime announced. It's gonna be co-directed by Kenji Kamiyama (GitS: SAC) and Shinji Aramaki (Appleseed). :pimp:
I hope it's a third season of Stand Alone Complex, but making ARISE great would be cool too.

New Ghost in the Shell anime announced. It's gonna be co-directed by Kenji Kamiyama (GitS: SAC) and Shinji Aramaki (Appleseed). :pimp:
I hope it's a third season of Stand Alone Complex, but making ARISE great would be cool too.

:pimp: hope it is continuation would be dope

The Promised Neverland
Yo, this Phil kid. Either he's the distraction / sacrifice, he's too dumb to know whats going on, or we're too dumb to know whats going on.
laugh.gif
its gotta be distraction i thought he was the smartest
they prolly gonna force mama to run with them

the save everyone mandate might be mama included 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Clear something up for me fellas. I've watched all the Beserk movies. Up until Griffith turns evil.

There's an anime show?

Clear something up for me fellas. I've watched all the Beserk movies. Up until Griffith turns evil.

There's an anime show?
the 3 movies chronicle the golden age arc(not very well) of Berserk. After that, it turns more into a monster/demon fighting story. Really good

They started to do a CG show that continues the Berserk story last year. They are on season 2 of it now. to be honest it's pretty garbage and not a good representation of the manga

Also there was an actual anime done in the late 90's that covers the whole first arc. More so than the 3 movies did. I reccomend people watch that instead of the cg movies

Last edited:
I'd like to think that the new Berserk anime turned out well after they got their **** together animation wise. The first few episodes were a mess. :lol:

And they skipped, what, 2 arcs in the first season? Although it was probably due to time constraints, the first season still ended up being pretty good.

I'd like to think that the new Berserk anime turned out well after they got their **** together animation wise. The first few episodes were a mess. :lol:

And they skipped, what, 2 arcs in the first season? Although it was probably due to time constraints, the first season still ended up being pretty good.
Yea. They skipped the first 2 arcs that tell you what the heck is going on and how guts became the black swordsman. This show just starts with here's guts being angry

They never bring up Gotou and how he made guts metal arm or how he gave him the dragonslayer sword.

Or how Guts, Rickert and casca were rescued by the skull night after the eclipse and brought them to holy ground. Which is where casca was staying while guts was hunting demons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom