The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Sanji fighting in the name of love. He about to go off. I wanna see the vinsmokes in action too

No one expects to get killed at a weeding, it's why it works :lol:

They're a family of conquerers/assasins/mercenaries/explicitly villains tho :lol:

and allegedly Judge is one of the greatest minds in the world :lol:

Its a mutually beneficial wedding. It's probably why it works!

Why double cross us when the plan works out for all of us?

Dragon Ball VR Set Coming To Japan
http://kotaku.com/dragon-ball-vr-set-coming-to-japan-1794322353

vbitbnzqlbjt8nwdrq2t.gif

Last edited:
The Promised Neverland

That Phil, he's the MVP for staying behind like that. :pimp:

But forget about that ****, the hunt is on. :pimp:

berserk came with it this week. the introduction of the neo band of the hawk was so good.

Samurai Jack continues to deliver

I'm liking the next episode based on the preview we might learn about thaf shadow rider

Doesn't have much to give to this thread. 

Just end up the VN of Fate/Stay Night.

Catch up with some super popular ish going on right now and just wanted to say that I am pretty sure Boruto will outlive all of us. 

Have a good day gentlemen. 

Not sure if I should watch MHA or Berserk.

They are both good choices.
Doesn't have much to give to this thread. 

Just end up the VN of Fate/Stay Night.

Catch up with some super popular ish going on right now and just wanted to say that I am pretty sure Boruto will outlive all of us. 

Have a good day gentlemen. 
It is going to outlive us all, especially since it was made to be infinite. :lol:

Tokyo Ghoul: RE
Love is in the air I suppose. :lol:
Kaneki better take that opportunity. :lol: :pimp:

Samurai Jack continues to deliver

I'm liking the next episode based on the preview we might learn about thaf shadow rider
The episode was good this week. I dont understand why he didnt wait to see if the kids got up though. Based on that, that shadow rider might make Jack take a darker path.

For some reason to me the pacing seems off on the last two episodes of Samurai Jack

And that thing with the Scotsman bugged me

Aku tho :pimp:

Last edited:
I am pleasantly surprised that Little Witch Academia has a good story arc right now. I'm looking forward to seeing it's resolution. :lol:

I am pleasantly surprised that Little Witch Academia has a good story arc right now. I'm looking forward to seeing it's resolution. :lol:

I do kind of wish Croix's progression into outright villainy was a bit more gradual, but outside of that...

I agree.

I'm looking forward to seeing if they take it into any direction beyond the predictable trajectory of things.

That's my biggest critique of Trigger series (the 4-5 that I've seen at least) really; they tend to stick with more straightforward plots.

Is berserk really that good of an anime? What is it about because it looks interesting and everyone seems to talk about it in here? Is there a lot of filler that I'd have to go through?

Is berserk really that good of an anime? What is it about because it looks interesting and everyone seems to talk about it in here? Is there a lot of filler that I'd have to go through?
Depends on what you mean. The anime sucks but the manga it's based off of is so good that it makes you wanna keep watching

Started watching Berserk. I guess they just start the anime after Guts survives hell?

Yo I can not get past the animation. It's just weird and borderline terrible. Ironically it fits berserk well.

Maybe terrible is harsh but it doesn't look like anime I'm used to. The berserk movies are better than the show.

Started watching Berserk. I guess they just start the anime after Guts survives hell?

Yo I can not get past the animation. It's just weird and borderline terrible. Ironically it fits berserk well.

Maybe terrible is harsh but it doesn't look like anime I'm used to. The berserk movies are better than the show.
Nah the animation is god awful and so is the direction. Fights often are incoherent

Nah the animation is god awful and so is the direction. Fights often are incoherent

Lol I agree, but for some reason it just works for berserk.

As far as Berserk and MHA go, is Crunchyroll all I need to stay up to date?

Not really a manga person.

I'd like to get into manga but idk where to start.

Last edited:

Lol I agree, but for some reason it just works for berserk.

As far as Berserk and MHA go, is Crunchyroll all I need to stay up to date?

Not really a manga person.

I'd like to get into manga but idk where to start.
There are smaller things here and there that crunchyroll won't have, but the are starting to get the bigger marquee stuff every season.

As for getting into manga, it's pretty easy. Just go to kissmanga and you can read whatever for free. You can even read MHA or Berserk and skip the anime all together

I need to get back into it. Haven't read anything since like last summer. Gotta catch up on

- Prison school
- MHA
- World Trigger
- Berserk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom