The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I only need shokugeki no soma season 3 and how to get yambs in the dungeon season 2..

Funny enough there seems to be some spin-off of it starting in like a week based around the woman he liked and her crew. Not sure how much of the essence of the original series this will have though:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32887...Machigatteiru_Darou_ka_Gaiden__Sword_Oratoria
From what I hear, that will have a different tone to the og show and deal much more with the harder floors of the dungeon

anyone watch ajin? my friends been telling me to watch it since last year and i did watch 2 episodes, but then i stopped. the 3d anime style and the story wasnt catching me. but does it get better?

From what I hear, that will have a different tone to the og show and deal much more with the harder floors of the dungeon

That could be cool as well since we only really got to see those areas while the main cast was in over their heads.

Not like I'm finding so many interesting shows that I'll be too busy to tune in, anyway :lol:

anyone watch ajin? my friends been telling me to watch it since last year and i did watch 2 episodes, but then i stopped. the 3d anime style and the story wasnt catching me. but does it get better?

I watched it after reading a majority of the manga
At first I didn't like the art style either but once the ajins start fighting and the action and plotting start rolling in

Didn't even notice the animation style

It's kewl though

Attack on titan :wow:

This show is one of the best ever, **** it I'll say it

My hero academia :smokin

I really think this could be the one, the one to finally be on a bleach-naruto level. This sports event reminds me of a less intense chunnin exam

OP :smokin still holding can't wait to see yonji ichni etc

Bout to watch samurai jack now

Last edited:
Karaka vs Mazino

1833101059edf8573fb1bf8b3aec6ac4.jpg

Tower of God
Karaka can't win. Just when things are looking up for him, he Urek comes. First Yuri now Urek, the strongest active ranker in the tower. It might be a fight if him and a full powered white teamed up, but that's not the case. I'd like to see Urek meet Baam again, plus Garam hates Urek, so I'd like to see that interaction as well. I wonder how Urek showing up this early into the arc will play out, if he'll recognize Wangnan, and since he has 0 context of what's going on, how much he interferes with this whole scenario.
Baam and Rachel: This mirrors season 1 floor 1 a bit. Baam is clear headed and ready to go, kind of has help from Yuri (although this time it will probably be more helping her in this situation. Especially if it's Black March who has control over Yuri since Black March likes Baam).I wonder if Baam says she looks different because she just seems to be acting uncharacteristically or if it's because he can read the Shinsoo around her and it looks different, the red aura?

On the other side, we have Rachel complaining about how the test is too hard and ridiculous before even trying then complaining of a lack of help. Will the parallel continue? Will Rachel fail only for someone to make a deal to help her? 

We see Hell Joe can give powers and it seems like he took some powers or something. What if Rachel gets the power in his right hand after he's defeated and Wangnan gets the power from his mouth (and the mask he's wearing is foreshadowing)? Could be a reach, but both of them need power ups to stay relevant toward achieving their goals.

I'm interested in seeing how an irregular handles Hell Joe's Shinsoo manipulation as he moves the funnels around. I think that Baam's new move, the Shinshoworyi or w/e it's called. especially if he can advance it past it's base form, then that could be major. 

Still where does Urek fit in? Interfering with Karaka and White, matching up with Hell Joe, or something else?

It's easy to overlook, but when Karaka is about to probe in Yura's mind she mentions that he'll find out everything. Which means they have a huge plan, probably with Emile at the center of it. I wonder if it is something Karaka would want for himself or if it would make Karaka want to him them instead. 

Also does Rachel still have Wangnan's ring?

Anyway Hell Joe is turning into a serious villain and this arc has a lot of pieces that will be exciting to see come together.

So the Vinsmokes had no contingency plan huh

They really were just gonna sit there on some Stark **** :stoneface:

Last edited:
One Piece

Oh no, the realms are merging. We got shadow clone jutsus and people dodging attacks like they have the rinnengan now. :lol:

Sanji is a real one if he can say that her third eye is beautiful knowing that Pudding is going to pull the trigger the very next moment. :lol:
But seriously though, looks like Sanji got a nice observation haki upgrade if he can dodge that bean shot. And all those Luffys is most likely Brulee's ability. All in all, this is a great start to what is sure to be a great wedding.

Is is just me, or does anyone else feel that Pudding might actually come around and help the alliance fight Big Mom now that Sanji called her eye beautiful? Kinda like how Baby 5 came around to help Sai and become his Fiance. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom