The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I know it might be a forgotten gem but was chillin relaxing and watching some Big O, over the weekend the memories of that show.

We byke.

Been slowly getting into the new season still. Made In Abyss and Classroom of the Elite are the two I have the highest hopes for out of the ones I've gotten around to.

I know it might be a forgotten gem but was chillin relaxing and watching some Big O, over the weekend the memories of that show.
Going to check these anime out this week. Made In Abyss will be the first up

Bam, why?
Lol, should have just left her, what a waste of a favor. It'd be hilarious is Gustang didn't actually do anything.

There was so much going on in this chapter. Why is Rak already on the virtual floor? Also, who is the girl talking to him? Thought it might be Eurasia Blossom, but then I remembered she has pink hair. SIU in his blog mentioned this is basically a 2 for 1 arc with the FoD and now the virtual floor and all the characters that didn't get to shine on the FoD will get to shine in the virtual floor, so all the regulars basically. He also mentioned Gustang will be a villain, which is interesting.

I think on this Virtual floor we should learn a lot about the world of ToG, obviously more about Jahard, Arelen, and V. I wonder if V is actually a terrible person or if it's just him and gustang didn't get along...or V isn't actually Baam's father since Gustang didn't name him. I'm not sure where to stand on Gustang. He's obviously rebelling against Jahard and helping Baam, but he also is the one who came up with the 13th month series and started the princess wars, however it is unknown if he knew about the curse. It could be that he figured his daughter would be the one to win, and when she was imprisoned is when he started to rebel.

This hidden floor should be interesting. We'll get to see where Baam stacks up vs the family leaders at the same point in the tower and it could be like the current generation of leaders vs. the new generation, those being the ones with Baam.

We byke.

Been slowly getting into the new season still. Made In Abyss and Classroom of the Elite are the two I have the highest hopes for out of the ones I've gotten around to.
I started reading Made In Abyss after the newest episode. It's great addition to my read list. I still have to check out Classroom of the Elite. And I'm still waiting for Owarimonogatari to start. lol

Lol, should have just left her, what a waste of a favor. It'd be hilarious is Gustang didn't actually do anything.

There was so much going on in this chapter. Why is Rak already on the virtual floor? Also, who is the girl talking to him? Thought it might be Eurasia Blossom, but then I remembered she has pink hair. SIU in his blog mentioned this is basically a 2 for 1 arc with the FoD and now the virtual floor and all the characters that didn't get to shine on the FoD will get to shine in the virtual floor, so all the regulars basically. He also mentioned Gustang will be a villain, which is interesting.

I think on this Virtual floor we should learn a lot about the world of ToG, obviously more about Jahard, Arelen, and V. I wonder if V is actually a terrible person or if it's just him and gustang didn't get along...or V isn't actually Baam's father since Gustang didn't name him. I'm not sure where to stand on Gustang. He's obviously rebelling against Jahard and helping Baam, but he also is the one who came up with the 13th month series and started the princess wars, however it is unknown if he knew about the curse. It could be that he figured his daughter would be the one to win, and when she was imprisoned is when he started to rebel.

This hidden floor should be interesting. We'll get to see where Baam stacks up vs the family leaders at the same point in the tower and it could be like the current generation of leaders vs. the new generation, those being the ones with Baam.

Get a favor from one of the most powerful people in the Tower and waste it to save a worthless person smh It would be great if Gustang was lying to Bam lol

I don't know where to post this, so I'm posting it in here. lol
I love Starship Troopers and I'm looking forward to seeing this film. I know it's probably gonna be terrible, but then again I don't watch a ST movie for it's quality. lol

Idk what is happening in Tokyo Ghoul but it's about to get bad.
You're talking about the manga, right? lol
Dude, death flags have popped up everywhere. I just hope they leave Touka out of this. Kaneki don't need that type of trauma. :frown:

Get a favor from one of the most powerful people in the Tower and waste it to save a worthless person smh It would be great if Gustang was lying to Bam lol
I feel like he easily could be. But I don't think SIU would kill off his favorite character without finding a way for it to have a huge impact on Baam. She's gonna wake up while everyone is on the hidden floor and try to find some type of item to power herself up.

Waiting for op like
5161c0ce9ce901ef0a49b9263def0f79bbe38d23.gif

I kind of feel like it is bordering on being dragged out to long. I understand it is a yonko but still seems like the story arc is being pulled along.

I agree, it's getting to that point. And still no real fights. Besides luffy vs the sweet commander

Starting a petition to rename One Piece "One Break Every Two Weeks"

And also we will never get a solid fight in OP again. Oda stated in an interview he is so focused on progressing the story that there's no time for him to draw cool fights like he used to

Also said that most fights will be one or two chapters at most going forward

Back
Top Bottom