The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just watched One piecelatest episode
yall better put some respeck on Jimbei name, his abilities, strength, smarts. there is no way he isn't now the second strongest member
also helped in that scene where she was trying to take his life force. I didn't get what happened in the manga but it made more sense in the anime.

yall better put some respeck on Jimbei name, his abilities, strength, smarts. there is no way he isn't now the second strongest member
also helped in that scene where she was trying to take his life force. I didn't get what happened in the manga but it made more sense in the anime.

*third. Zoro will shine

He's probably 3rd. Zoro isn't losing his spot.

Big Mom's powers work based on fear when she wants to take your life span. Since Jinbe wasn't afraid of her/death she couldn't take life span from him.

Hear the anime has been good for whole cake so I might have to go watch it.

Man you guys hype up one piece so much it really makes me wanna watch it but when I see how many episodes I just :smh: .

I just can't figure out how yall underestimating him so much. I got mad respect for Zoro, but Jinbei, is atleast what 50. was the boss of the fishmen pirates/ Vice captain of the ship. He was a shichibukai. under the big mom pirates.
yall really trying to say Luffy's 2nd mate is stronger than him? I don't see it. Jinbei on par with the guy who trained zoro. you think zoro stronger than Hawkeye now too?

Zoro still grasping his Haki no way he hanging with Jinbei, or even other worst generation pirate captains just yet.

Jinbei's skill set is just to vast for him. Unless zoro hiding a crazy strong power in that eye, i doubt it he is as close or above to Jinbei as yall think.

Shiiiiid im barely putting luffy up there as stronger than Jinbei. I think his conquerors haki is the only thing really putting him above jinbei. maybe gear 3rd.

I just can't figure out how yall underestimating him so much. I got mad respect for Zoro, but Jinbei, is atleast what 50. was the boss of the fishmen pirates/ Vice captain of the ship. He was a shichibukai. under the big mom pirates.
yall really trying to say Luffy's 2nd mate is stronger than him? I don't see it. Jinbei on par with the guy who trained zoro. you think zoro stronger than Hawkeye now too?

Zoro still grasping his Haki no way he hanging with Jinbei, or even other worst generation pirate captains just yet.

Jinbei's skill set is just to vast for him. Unless zoro hiding a crazy strong power in that eye, i doubt it he is as close or above to Jinbei as yall think.

Shiiiiid im barely putting luffy up there as stronger than Jinbei. I think his conquerors haki is the only thing really putting him above jinbei. maybe gear 3rd.

Jinbe is 46 and is a monster, no doubt. Especially with Fishman Karate allowing him to use the water in people's body. I don't think Zoro is as strong as Mihawk, but I don't think Jinbe is either. It's hard to gauge, because we haven't seen Zoro pushed, but the level of destructive power shown on Dressrosa was great. The way the power structure looks to be shaping us is like the Yonkou's crews or Doflamingo's crew with the captain then 3-4 commanders. But I see Zoro holding down that #2 spot. Can definitely see your argument though,

What makes you say Zoro isn't hanging with the other members of the worst generation?

Finally after years of waiting, the sun god himself has decended upon the 7 Deadly Sins anime. Praise be to him. :lol: :pimp:

Finally after years of waiting, the sun god himself has decended upon the 7 Deadly Sins anime. Praise be to him. :lol: :pimp:

wait..that show has been continuing? i just watched w.e was on netflix and thought that was it lol.

nasty rumor that vivi is the next one piece arc before Wano

please no. also is that show worth watching? i felt the eps pacing got trash starting from the smile factory. kinda stuck to just the manga since then...

Looking forward to the chapter where we check in on everyone finding out and reacting to the straw hats infiltrating cake island.

I just rewatched the final fight of naruto vs sasuke and even though I have seen it before it really is an epic fight. The taijutsu and the ninjutsu are top notch and it really shows the viewers that they are on a whole different playing field.

After watching that scene, I went back to Boruto so I can catch up and man boruto is so damn annoying how he complains about Naruto and how he doesn't do much. Man this fool don't even know how strong his dad is and what he's done to help the world. I do hope eventually they address that in the anime. Maybe they do in the manga but idk since I've only watched anime. How far along is the manga and how do you guys feel about it?

I just rewatched the final fight of naruto vs sasuke and even though I have seen it before it really is an epic fight. The taijutsu and the ninjutsu are top notch and it really shows the viewers that they are on a whole different playing field.

After watching that scene, I went back to Boruto so I can catch up and man boruto is so damn annoying how he complains about Naruto and how he doesn't do much. Man this fool don't even know how strong his dad is and what he's done to help the world. I do hope eventually they address that in the anime. Maybe they do in the manga but idk since I've only watched anime. How far along is the manga and how do you guys feel about it?
don't waste your time with the manga it only comes out once a week. Just keep watching the anime. They doing a good job with the character development of boruto and everyone tbh. None of the characters are annoying this time around. They are doing a really good job with sasukes daughter too. Plus sasuke is already training boruto. He's the perfect person to humble him

Yeah man. It really is, but you’re right the last few chapters been fire. Still though the wait is so long I always forget what the hell is going on by time the next chapter comes out.

Also, beserk the anime (97) was amazing. I started reading the manga and it started off good but man some of this stuff is garbage. This lil mini arc w the pirate and sea god is some of the worst manga I’ve ever read. That pirate character is absolutely abysmal

Back
Top Bottom