The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It was surprising to hear Urek's data think he didnt stand a chance against Jahad's even though both their data looks to be around the same age.

I think his data got messed with is my guess. Jahad probably tried to delete him or something. But I think it's a good thing for this arc.

I think his data got messed with is my guess. Jahad probably tried to delete him or something. But I think it's a good thing for this arc.
At first I thought all the errors were because he's an irregular but then I realized it doesn't work that way for Baam.
Anything that doesnt interfere with Baam vs Young Jahad is good for this arc :lol: I just wanna see any version of a high ranker finally go all out.
That teensy bit of power Urek used on the Floor of Death already made him the strongest person there :sick:

At first I thought all the errors were because he's an irregular but then I realized it doesn't work that way for Baam.
Anything that doesnt interfere with Baam vs Young Jahad is good for this arc :lol: I just wanna see any version of a high ranker finally go all out.
That teensy bit of power Urek used on the Floor of Death already made him the strongest person there :sick:

The scales tried to quarantine Baam when he entered the hidden floor though. I wonder if it was because he was an irregular, but I think it was because he said he didn't have a past. Rachel also didn't have the errors. We saw young Maschenny and young Ascenio go all out. Although data Ascenio and maschenny probably weren't close to their high ranker form. I'd like to see Eduan and Jahad battle it out. Eduan is #6 in the tower, right?

any good recent anime movies out there I should check out

I think the last anime movie I saw was the girl who leapt through time :lol::pimp:

been going back watching a bunch of One piece youtube clips.
1st I need to start the series from after enies lobies/water 7 because even the fillers seem to have important things.
2nd. I'm starting to wonder if it was really important to kill ACE. I understand why it was done. But would the series had been different with him still alive. maybe taking the mantle of whitebeard. getting more powerful possibly becomming a Yonkou?
Espeially if they have no plans with using Sabo a lot (though he has been around)

Finally the garbage has ended

A168EDA3-CE25-42D1-87FB-091DE3A7A1F0.png

Now Oda give us Wano Samurai Ninjas and ZORO!!!!

No more Lanji and big mom screaming weddddddinggggggg cakeeeeeee :lol:

Finally the garbage has ended

A168EDA3-CE25-42D1-87FB-091DE3A7A1F0.png

Now Oda give us Wano Samurai Ninjas and ZORO!!!!

No more Lanji and big mom screaming weddddddinggggggg cakeeeeeee :lol:

lol im with you, outside of the luffy vs dogtooth fight, this escape felt like forever. the people need to see wano swords and zoro cutting dudes up.

zoro has never really gone all out since he came back with one eye n ****.

lol im with you, outside of the luffy vs dogtooth fight, this escape felt like forever. the people need to see wano swords and zoro cutting dudes up.

zoro has never really gone all out since he came back with one eye n ****.

Yeah bruh it’s been a LONG 2 years..to say the least.

But at last we’re back on track. I think everyone wants to see zoro go all out. The question is will Oda give it to us or not

Yeah bruh it’s been a LONG 2 years..to say the least.

But at last we’re back on track. I think everyone wants to see zoro go all out. The question is will Oda give it to us or not
I hope he doesn't. Gotta keep it fair. Sanji fand didn't get what they wanted so zoro fans definitely won't. :lol:

You didn't before?

I don't care what any of yall say, big mom arc was a fun ride. RIP germa 66 and jinbei

I hope he doesn't. Gotta keep it fair. Sanji fand didn't get what they wanted so zoro fans definitely won't. :lol:

God please no. Don’t speak that into existence :lol: if I see zoro crying and baking cakes making dumb decisions like sanji I might really drop the series.
You didn't before?

I don't care what any of yall say, big mom arc was a fun ride. RIP germa 66 and jinbei

you know damn well Oda isn’t gonna kill jinbei or the germa. They will somehow escape LOL

You didn't before?

No, I had lots of respect for him hefore, but seeing him stand up for his sister was the icing on the wedding cake for me. :lol:

And I agree too. This arc was fun. It's just that people are impatient and want to see their favorite characters do nothing in the next arc. :lol:

One Piece
I liked this chapter and overall the arc. Not to say there weren't disappointing moments, but overall it was pretty strong I felt. I think this is the first arc that has so many things unresolved, so we'll be seeing the BMP again, probably on Elbaf is my guess. I want to see how Sanji changes as he feels the weight and sees the consequences of his actions. Yes, they got what they came for in the Poneglyph and rescuing him, but at a cost. Disappointed he didn't get any real feats this arc either. I was expecting Oda to deliver on that. In this arc, Oda definitely handled the supporting case much better than he did in Dressrosa, mainly because they didn't have to carry as much of the story. Looking forward to having the whole crew back together and we all know Oda has been excited for Wano for a long time know, so hopefully it delivers.

I'll probably do a full reread to collect my final thoughts overall of the arc.

Also, I believe before Wano we're getting the Reverie, which should have a crazy amount of world building and plot implications.

I brushed off Boruto for awhile because I thought man this **** is wack, but I'm back in it. :lol:

New Tokyo ghoul season seems good so far
Caligula and saredo tsumibito seems straight to

But megalo box and MHA :pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom