The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

first episode of one punch man season 2 will be screened this sunday... but season 2 doesn't release until JANUARY 2020 :sick:

Im just starting out watching anime. Any funny ones you guys can recommend? Ive seen one punch man and it was great. Ive read One Piece is funny

Im just starting out watching anime. Any funny ones you guys can recommend? Ive seen one punch man and it was great. Ive read One Piece is funny

One Piece can be funny, but it's not a gag series, just has humor within it. Golden boy is funny. Gintama I hear is funny. Nichijou, The Devil is a Part timer I like a lot, if I remember correctly there was a series called Servant x Service that was funny as well.

Cool cool, starting off with Hinamatsuri first. Also, do most of you watch with english subtitles or english dubs? Or does it not matter

Cool cool, starting off with Hinamatsuri first. Also, do most of you watch with english subtitles or english dubs? Or does it not matter

Hope you like it.

I'm pretty much exclusively subbed, mostly due to 10+ years of habit at this point.

I've heard that most English dubs range from competent to great at nowadays and don't mess with the original script more than needed though so I don't think it matters much.

Yo! JoJo's bizzare adventure marathon on twitch right now! If you haven't seen it, now's a good chance to get on board just in time for part 5 to come out. :pimp:

Check out @shonenjump’s Tweet:

I just finished reading the last chapter of MHa. Where Deku goes all avatar and talks to the former one for all people. Like that’s something that should’ve happened way back when the series started. You can’t just bring it up now after the big bad was already defeated and there isn’t much mystery. It’s a cool plot point but it’s too little too late for this

I just finished reading the last chapter of MHa. Where Deku goes all avatar and talks to the former one for all people. Like that’s something that should’ve happened way back when the series started. You can’t just bring it up now after the big bad was already defeated and there isn’t much mystery. It’s a cool plot point but it’s too little too late for this

This is all ive been saying for almost a year or 2 now. Story just isnt well put together. It misses so many opportunities

Who said the big bad is gone?

I never thought of All for One as being defeated. It's like the Joker sitting in Arkham, you get the feeling he's there because he doesn't feel like being somewhere else right now.

Back
Top Bottom