The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Boruto is out.

Not that this is news, but I feel like this is going to be a different variation on the same Naruto / Sasuke dynamic in the original. Same secret organization trying to take over the world dynamic, too. One thing I'd really like to understand is how Kishi manages power creep here - given Naruto represents the pinnacle of the ninja world up to this point in history, how are they going to explain this Jigen person being near his level? Still...even though I have questions about the quality of the story here, I can't resist reading each new chapter....

I’m more concerned that I never questioned Orichimaru’s sex. I think that was explained in the final Shippuden arc about Sasuke and Naruto representing the eternal struggle between 2 brothers

Fairy Tail so stupid man, "Dragon Eaters"? Who came up with that **** smh

Don't know why im surprised though.

so im watching my hero academia and just finished the ep where the villains attacked the school's training center with the warm guy quirk and the guy who has hands all over him... someone just spoil this question I have

is the principle of the school (the mouse) secretly bad?

so im watching my hero academia and just finished the ep where the villains attacked the school's training center with the warm guy quirk and the guy who has hands all over him... someone just spoil this question I have

is the principle of the school (the mouse) secretly bad?
No.

New One Piece is out.

Looks like SMILE has some serious defects. Can't imagine having a lion sticking out of your gut is an intended effect.

And O'kiku continues to be best new girl. :lol: :pimp:

My Hero out. I really like the way Horikoshi handles character development very gradually, particuarly in Deku's case. It's a really small detail, but Deku has gradually become more comfortable smiling in tense situations. I think that started during the sports festival, although at times his expression would start as a frown and then become a nervous smile. Now he starts off smiling, even if there's a bead of sweat to indicate a level of nervousness. I think these changes have been and are going to be so consistent and gradual that we won't even think twice once he starts smiling effortlessly in any situation like All Might and Lemillion.

They ****ed my man Soma. I hear the Food wars sales have been dropping, but you can feel the mangaka's desperation right now. Full blown romance and throwing in a beach arc for max fan service. I'm not expecting much at this point so lets see how it goes.

Not much to say here. This series is just fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Though I'd like it to get into a dynamic arc where Senku is on his back foot a bit and the dynamic change where he doesn't easily instantly make something to solve their problem.

I'm glad Kageyama went back to Hintata with the open toss after he messed up the first one. Nekoma is so quick to adjust. The pace and turns of this match have been really good.

Is Hara about to kill of Baijo? If so, he's gotta kill of Heki as compensation. Hopefully we can get close to a conclusion on this battlefield soon now that Enpo is on the move.

I don't think Bellamy will stay retired too long. Maybe he'll get to meet Shanks during his time on this island. Or maybe he's making strawhat flags for the grand fleet.

Cesaer out here creating these super defective SMILE fruits. I wonder if Kaido forces his men to eat them, cause who would actually want one if they saw the results. The difference between Cesaer's acceptable fruits and Vegapunks "failure" artificial fruit is crazy.

Is the Sumo wrestler going to end up fighting Chopper at some point? If he survives this confrontation. I could see Luffy wanting to compete and sending him flying, though that might be over now that Kiku cut his top knot. Hopefully Oda doesn't send Kiku the way of Rebecca, but instead makes her strong, functional, interesting character.

I really like Tama. For some reason I like Oda's kid characters outside of Momonosuke. Does Holdem want Tama to tame the lion on his stomach? The gags have been good so far this arc. This chapter between Gazelle man wheezing the whole time and the Lion punching itself in the balls.

It's interesting being in a country where Luffy has no reputation. Also, looks like Wano doesn't even use Beli as currency, they're still on the gold standard. It also looks like people keep small Komainu's as pets, we see one walking behind a guy in an early panel.

What all is on Zoro's list of things he won't cut these days? I wonder how long Oda will let the adventures of Luffy and Zoro causing trouble continue before Law comes to stop the fun.

New overlord is depressing. ainz is too damn strong along with his guardian goons. I need a hero to emerge and wash those fools.

he was going to let go a young girl who only wanted the money / treasure so she could get a place and live with her younger twin sisters but decided it would be mercy for his vampire to kill her. Then they cut up her body and gave out the body parts to different workers. In the reddit thread they said the writer said the twins were sold into sex slavery by their in debt parents. :frown: :frown:

They ****ed my man Soma. I hear the Food wars sales have been dropping, but you can feel the mangaka's desperation right now. Full blown romance and throwing in a beach arc for max fan service. I'm not expecting much at this point so lets see how it goes.

Not much to say here. This series is just fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Though I'd like it to get into a dynamic arc where Senku is on his back foot a bit and the dynamic change where he doesn't easily instantly make something to solve their problem.

I'm glad Kageyama went back to Hintata with the open toss after he messed up the first one. Nekoma is so quick to adjust. The pace and turns of this match have been really good.

Is Hara about to kill of Baijo? If so, he's gotta kill of Heki as compensation. Hopefully we can get close to a conclusion on this battlefield soon now that Enpo is on the move.

I don't think Bellamy will stay retired too long. Maybe he'll get to meet Shanks during his time on this island. Or maybe he's making strawhat flags for the grand fleet.

Cesaer out here creating these super defective SMILE fruits. I wonder if Kaido forces his men to eat them, cause who would actually want one if they saw the results. The difference between Cesaer's acceptable fruits and Vegapunks "failure" artificial fruit is crazy.

Is the Sumo wrestler going to end up fighting Chopper at some point? If he survives this confrontation. I could see Luffy wanting to compete and sending him flying, though that might be over now that Kiku cut his top knot. Hopefully Oda doesn't send Kiku the way of Rebecca, but instead makes her strong, functional, interesting character.

I really like Tama. For some reason I like Oda's kid characters outside of Momonosuke. Does Holdem want Tama to tame the lion on his stomach? The gags have been good so far this arc. This chapter between Gazelle man wheezing the whole time and the Lion punching itself in the balls.

It's interesting being in a country where Luffy has no reputation. Also, looks like Wano doesn't even use Beli as currency, they're still on the gold standard. It also looks like people keep small Komainu's as pets, we see one walking behind a guy in an early panel.

What all is on Zoro's list of things he won't cut these days? I wonder how long Oda will let the adventures of Luffy and Zoro causing trouble continue before Law comes to stop the fun.

Is Haikyuu a highly recommend? I've seen a couple of matches on Youtube and seems hype

Is Haikyuu a highly recommend? I've seen a couple of matches on Youtube and seems hype
If you like sports series then yes I'd definitely recommend it. It's about volleyball, but it does a good job explaining the sport and keeping it fun and interesting.

The other sports series I've currently been enjoying is Ace of Diamond, I recommend that if you like baseball series.

New overlord is depressing. ainz is too damn strong along with his guardian goons. I need a hero to emerge and wash those fools.

he was going to let go a young girl who only wanted the money / treasure so she could get a place and live with her younger twin sisters but decided it would be mercy for his vampire to kill her. Then they cut up her body and gave out the body parts to different workers. In the reddit thread they said the writer said the twins were sold into sex slavery by their in debt parents. :frown: :frown:
Ains isn't a bad guy though.
He's helped out countless people all over, both as himself and his warrior persona. If anything, blame the king for their deaths. He's the one who sent them into what they thought was a simple raiding expedition when he was actually trying to check how strong Ains and his guardians were. Ains had to do what he had to do in order to protect his home and to keep his minions happy.

Eh, he also previously abducted a bunch of people when he blocked off part of the city and had one of his guardians attack. Killing is sometimes aight but he’s keeping slaves and torturing or experimenting on them. I wish Lord Diablo from How Not To Summon A Demon Lord was there to wash them. A villain and his lackeys who are OP makes it hopeless for everyone else in that world.

Well, he was originally a player in the game with Max level gear, and he gave his minions max level gear as well. So, unless it's another max level player, no one is touching him.

facts I really hope there is a fight the following chapter (after the one that drops tonight). I dont want oda to waste these moments where luffy and zoro together. they should be fighting...straight up

Back
Top Bottom