The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I don't want to turn this thread into Dekutalk but if the anime/manga ends before he reaches 100 percent I will riot.

OK that's it. I won't talk about mha for a while :smile:

Definitely catch up - latest chapter took an interesting turn.

Are you talking about the anime or a colored version of the manga? If manga, why not watch the anime?
... cuz i been finished the anime from time wtf

u do realize the manga continued and the current Prince Succession Arc is way better than Greed Island x Chimera Ants x Election Arcs combined, right?

... cuz i been finished the anime from time wtf

u do realize the manga continued and the current Prince Succession Arc is way better than Greed Island x Chimera Ants x Election Arcs combined, right?

I didn't know whether you were talking about the manga or the anime....which is why I literally asked if you were talking about the manga or anime, and why I included an "IF".

I'm all caught up on HxH. Premature to say it's better than all of those other arcs - we're only at the very beginning.

I didn't know whether you were talking about the manga or the anime....which is why I literally asked if you were talking about reading the manga or anime, and why I included an "IF".

I'm all caught up on HxH. Premature to say it's better than all of those other arcs - we're only at the very beginning.

and it's already better. when an arc has hisoka, koropika, and chrollo, versus an arc that doesn't, it automatically >>>> them.

back to the original point, idk who tf is coloring the manga but it looks like a little kid who just picked up crayons. im bored on hiatus though so i'm on the color-version run til the next b&w chapter drops.

and it's already better. when an arc has hisoka, koropika, and chrollo, versus an arc that doesn't, it automatically >>>> them.

back to the original point, idk who tf is coloring the manga but it looks like a little kid who just picked up crayons. im bored on hiatus though so i'm on the color-version run til the next b&w chapter drops.
Where do you read? I typically read on mangastream but haven't seen any color issues come across. Also, have there been any updates on when Togashi is going to come off hiatus for a hot 5 chapters?

Where do you read? I typically read on mangastream but haven't seen any color issues come across. Also, have there been any updates on when Togashi is going to come off hiatus for a hot 5 chapters?
I think the new agreement he has with Shueshia is that when he has enough chapters ready for a volume they run them and then he goes on hiatus again is what I heard a while back. Not sure if it's 100% sure, but looking at the release schedule, he dropped 10 chapters and went on break, so that looks about right.

check this guy imgur's account, he has a bunch of the chapters in official color

Sept 22 hxh is back

yeah right what's ur source? last i heard, english vol 35 comin out next year in march or some ****, which is when i expect the next run of chapters to also come out

EDIT:

omg this news literally came out 22 hours ago

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/09/05/hunter-x-hunter-hiatus-ending-manga-fans-react/

Last edited:
This week’s episode of How Not To Summon A Demon Lord was very nsfw. Diablo had to fingerbang Rem to feel the magic of the demon lord inside her. Then pour his magic inside her to release the demon lord. To replenish his MP, Shera and the demon lord rubbed their boobs on his arm.

Series is basically a whole lot of dryhumping and blue balls.

Been waiting for Dungeon to return also. There was a spinoff, Sword of something that I need to finish.

I didnt know they reanimated the ace vs blackbeard fight for the ending..

I wonder if theyll do filler of the ace chaps

I still say Aces death was the best and worst thing for the series. It helped it progress a lot...but it also took away probably the most popular charachter outside of luffy and zoro...
Then they had to re coup it with sabo...i wish sabo was used a different way...giving him aces power was cheap but cool homage at the same time.

So I was kinda right about that student Camie and crazy knife / blood girl.
And I was right to try to deflect it because people don't know to hide manga spoilers in here. :lol:

While I'm on the subject, one of the series' most important events is about to happen in the anime. Hopefully people might reconsider their views on Bakugou after this is over.

I hope bakugo bish doesn’t totally change after the fight. Continue being a douche that is easy to hate.

Back
Top Bottom