The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My Hero's out

Mushroom girl wasn't playing :rofl:

Love that Yaoyorozu has gotten more confident in her planning skills. Tokoyami has grown a ton as well and there are more signs he'll definitely be a heavy-hitter. Their disadvantage in this fight seemed strongly based in their lack of knowledge of the opposing team's skills. A solid 4-0 victory for Class B that makes sense, I like it.

My Hero's out

Mushroom girl wasn't playing :rofl:

Love that Yaoyorozu has gotten more confident in her planning skills. Tokoyami has grown a ton as well and there are more signs he'll definitely be a heavy-hitter. Their disadvantage in this fight seemed strongly based in their lack of knowledge of the opposing team's skills. A solid 4-0 victory for Class B that makes sense, I like it.
ughhhh.. ofcourse it would happen like this........

lmao im j/k man I don't want that smoke
i haven't even read

One Piece

damn, those events sounded rough in the past. And Momo's mom having a time fruit was interesting. I have a feeling that Luffy is gonna screw up all the planning. :lol:

Attack on Titan
Last ep I saw of AOT, Eren found out about a power-up, used it and saved the group. Very gimmicky, but the animations keep me locked in. [\Spoiler]

One Piece

damn, those events sounded rough in the past. And Momo's mom having a time fruit was interesting. I have a feeling that Luffy is gonna screw up all the planning. :lol:
i feel like my chapter jumbled. there was laughs then there was crying but he told the story after

JoJo part 5 started today. Feels good watching JoJo again. I'm glad that the "lick" was in this episode. :lol: :pimp:

276E8EA8-939C-4D09-874A-5653D6D540F7.jpeg
ITS JOJO TIMEEEEEEE

Is JoJo full of comedy?:ohwell:

I kinda want to get into it, but I hate comedy in anime. One piece's is already too much for my liking.

Is JoJo full of comedy?:ohwell:

I kinda want to get into it, but I hate comedy in anime. One piece's is already too much for my liking.
Honestly, it depends on the part you are watching. In general though, yes it has comedy, but when it's time to get serious the show gets very serious. It also depends on the Jojo. Some (Jonathan, Jotaro) are more stoic than others (Joseph, Josuke). The comedy is also an integral part of the series and serves it's purpose in relieving the tension.
You should give this show a shot. It's great and I can't recommend it enough

JoJo has comedy in the sense it’s like not jokey jokey all the time but some of the situations they characters find themselves in are so absurd and they will be so serious you can’t help but laugh at what’s happening BUT when **** goes down it goes down

Started Naruto Shippuden over, just got to the Hebi part of the story.

I saw a few comments about how Kishi is a bad writer for making Sasuke take revenge on the Leaf Village.. I definitely don't agree with that though. What are you guys' opinions?

A few things

- I don’t subscribe to the camp of Cowboy Bebop fandom that thinks it’s the end all be all. If you think it’s the best show, then you haven’t watched enough shows

- The OG berserk anime is 50. That’s just wrong because the OG anime adapts the first part of the manga pretty perfectly and the manga is a masterpiece. So how can a masterpiece of a manga, adapted perfectly not be high?

- HunterXHunter at 12 is a joke.

- Bleach is on the list. I like bleach but come on

- it has Kill la Kill on the list. A completely garbage show

- no sports anime

- No slice of life

- no comedy anime

- no love anime

- no horror anime

This list is made from people who havent watched a wide breadth of shows. This is a Netflix/hulu/ toonami casual watchers list. These people don’t go to illegal sites any stream random shows from 5 years ago. They watch whatever show has a presence on Tumblr or what’s talked about on twitter

/end rant

Last edited:
A few things

- I don’t subscribe to the camp of Cowboy Bebop fandom that thinks it’s the end all be all. If you think it’s the best show, then you haven’t watched enough shows

- The OG berserk anime is 50. That’s just wrong because the OG anime adapts the first part of the manga pretty perfectly and the manga is a masterpiece. So how can a masterpiece of a manga, adapted perfectly not be high?

- no sports anime

- No slice of life

- no comedy anime

- no love anime

- no horror anime

This list is made from people who havent watched a wide breadth of shows. This is a Netflix/hulu/ toonami casual watchers list. These people don’t go to illegal sites any stream random shows from 5 years ago. They watch whatever show has a presence on Tumblr or what’s talked about on twitter

/end rant

Good insights, I haven't noticed Bleach on the list and I agree that Kill La Kill is garbage. I couldn't go through three episodes.

And Hunter x Hunter is definitely top 2 for me.

Watched Venom yesterday and didn't even realize how much the symbiote reminded me of Parasyte. If they could make a live action version of Parasyte with these kind of production values it would be dope.

Anyway, how many episodes of AoT are keft this season? I feel like we're not getting new episodes every Sunday.

I've watched bleached, but never in order. I'm finally watching it from scratch and up to them trying to save Rukia ? Pretty solid show thus far. I don't get all the hate. Maybe that will come later in the show.

I've watched bleached, but never in order. I'm finally watching it from scratch and up to them trying to save Rukia ? Pretty solid show thus far. I don't get all the hate. Maybe that will come later in the show.
I would say bleach did a better job developing characters than MHA within the same amount of episodes.

I definitely needed to know what Paste Magazine thinks are the best 50 anime ever :rolleyes

These bums have Bleach over Berserk :rofl:

Your in the best arc of the show.

A few things

- no sports anime

- No slice of life

- no comedy anime

- no love anime

- no horror anime

/end rant

My guy with the slice of life love :pimp:

Cross Game is a masterpiece of sports and slice of life.

Adachi is the goat. I really wanna go back and watch Touch

@dcallamerican

My guy with the slice of life love :pimp:

Cross Game is a masterpiece of sports and slice of life.

Adachi is the goat. I really wanna go back and watch Touch

I rewatch Cross game like every summer. Actually just went back to revisit Touch since it's been years. Currently on episode 3.

Back
Top Bottom