The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Started Naruto Shippuden over, just got to the Hebi part of the story.

I saw a few comments about how Kishi is a bad writer for making Sasuke take revenge on the Leaf Village.. I definitely don't agree with that though. What are you guys' opinions?

The first few arcs of Naruto were really really good. It's after the time skip where it takes a free fall and then its just L after L

Yorknew Arc had me shook.

Also when pitou washed kite for the first time :wow:

1447887772766.gif

Bro when killua hit gon
:wow: ******* phenomenal scene. When **** gets serious in HXH it gets SERIOUS!

Yeah bruh...idk how I was sleeping on this arc. Originally I had York new #1 but I might have to change it to chimera ant after I finish rewatching

I also love that in hunter x hunter the main character doesn’t over power everyone and instead he has a sidekick (for lack of better term) in killua that’s right around his level. So dope.

That’s one of the things I also liked in one piece originally cuz it was portrayed that luffy and zoro were right there with each other. I hope they get back to that after this arc cuz right now it’s looking like the luffy show and I hate it

Not yet, but I did see the first episode of Zombieland Saga and it's such a rediculous premise for an idol anime that it has me hooked. :lol:

I usually stay away from idol, but I will take a look. It does sound pretty interesting :lol:

Last edited:
Gosu :pimp:

Tower of god: wonder if she’s really gonna kill those prisoners lol

Can’t imagine them trying to save karaka but who knows

So I haven't read anything in about a year. Where should I start when I pick up again. I read most of the usual suspects.

Gosu :pimp:

Tower of god: wonder if she’s really gonna kill those prisoners lol

Can’t imagine them trying to save karaka but who knows

They'll save Karaka, cause it's his servants and Yu Hansung coming, which are all FUG members and are below him, so they'll definitely go for it. Evanhell seems to just be in it for a fight and doesn't seem to be to fond of the Jahad empire. It also seems that there may be division among the administrators. I wonder how many want Jahad usurped and how many are still loyal to him. We know Headon and at least the 2nd floor guardian are aligned in taking him down. Plus Ha Jinsung should be arriving soon as well and he'll save Karaka as a member of FUG and the one who trained Karaka. Will probably tell him in exchange to leave Baam alone.

As for the hostages I don't think they'd hesitate since the orders from Jahad are to kill everyone who was on the train anyway. I do hope Baam and crew don't come out of this unscathed it'd be a bit ridiculous.

Also realized Baam still doesn't know that White killed Prince and Rachel killed Arkraptor.

And guesses on what the ED for JoJo part 5 is gonna be? I've seen some wild guesses being thrown out like Gangstas Paradise. :lol:

Coming up on 2 years since World Trigger manga went on Hiatus due to the authors health. What are some of y’all s favorite manga/ anime that won’t likely ever finish. I have

- World Trigger
- My teenage romantic Comedy
- Gangsta

Honorable mentions
- HunterXHunter
- Berserk

Back
Top Bottom