The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Like I said, your entire worldview is about to change. To quote a character you'll meet later on - "This nen stuff is heavy"

I read both - I don't think there's been any update on Part 3. Someone said the author mentioned continuing it in 2018 but there's been nothing since.

That said, if you haven't read Veritas, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. The ending was a little rushed which was unfortunate, but on the whole I actually liked it more than The Breaker.

I agree. They don't really do that with MHA (only times I can think of are the Muscular fight - which Deku paid for by having to change his entire style up to not overuse his arms - and the Chisaki fight - which was empowered by Eri, and the cost of Eri's powers in general led to the nerfing of one of my favorite characters of all time, Lemillion), but I agree overall with your point. I hate random powerups, but only when there is no real mechanism and also no cost associated with the powerup ala Bleach.
Man I've been waiting for that Chisaki fight to make it to the anime forever. My favorite moment in the whole manga.

My second favorite moment will be if lemillion gets his powers back. I like him.

Thanks man :frown:

I really hope the author's hiatus isn't on some Berserk stuff. NW ended with such a great cliffhanger and so many loose ends.

I actually read Veritas before I got into The Breaker...great series but the ending was :emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:
Veritas was lit. I think part 2/3 was never approved that's why. Didnt end bad just ended on cliff hanger. But thats how a lot of korean manwhas end. They dont have the backing shonen has

Josuke in the cut, that’s a scary sight
5381CD92-FC20-4898-91E2-09C4D3493A58.png

Ok so im on ep 91 of HxH. And I'm confused. Is the chimera ant arc over now? And its a new arc coming where they gotta basically find all these chimera mini kingdoms?
Did she just birth a baby? And whats up with kite?
I sorta dont have the patienxe tobwatch the next 50 eps. Theres other anime i wanna get too soon

Ok so im on ep 91 of HxH. And I'm confused. Is the chimera ant arc over now? And its a new arc coming where they gotta basically find all these chimera mini kingdoms?
I sorta dont have the patienxe tobwatch the next 50 eps. Theres other anime i wanna get too soon
Na bro , it’s gonna get crazy

WOW, you're barely at that point :smh: keep watching. the turn up is real

The ending for part 5 of Jojo was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to this part. And now the wait for Part 6 begins...
And they changed the OP again, and it was perfect. :pimp:

First 3 episodes of Dr Stone are decent, not gonna lie I wanted more world building before the first conflict. Finished AOT S3, really happy for the guys but all things considered I don’t see the cycle breaking. They will be the bad guys sooner than later

The ending for part 5 of Jojo was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to this part. And now the wait for Part 6 begins...
And they changed the OP again, and it was perfect. :pimp:
For a second I was like are they gonna change it again and then they actually did that was so dope.

Diavolos fate is 100% worse than Kars lol

Rolling stone thing is one of the creepiest automatic stands yet. It lets you know you’re destined to die soon and “offers” (throwing itself at you l) the chance to die peacefully ins-read of the painful death you destined for so wild it’s like it’s tryin to help you in a ****ed up way.

Giorno was looking super clean in that black suit in the post credit scene

For a second I was like are they gonna change it again and then they actually did that was so dope.

Diavolos fate is 100% worse than Kars lol

Rolling stone thing is one of the creepiest automatic stands yet. It lets you know you’re destined to die soon and “offers” (throwing itself at you l) the chance to die peacefully ins-read of the painful death you destined for so wild it’s like it’s tryin to help you in a ****ed up way.

Giorno was looking super clean in that black suit in the post credit scene
He deserved it though for everything he did. It was karmic justice that his first death was at the hands of a drug addict he most likely helped make. I saw a post on another site that said "The son of God came down and punished the Devil with an eternity of torment in hell". It was pretty true and pretty cool. :lol:

Rolling Stone is a creepy stand, but ultimately one who offers a better way out than what you will get. And if it wasn't for Mista, Narancia and Abacchio would have probably lived longer while Bruno would have gone peacefully, but Trish would have probably suffered a cruel fate at the hands of her father. They had to die so Trish could live a happy and free life. It sucks both ways, but I feel like they chose the fate that was best for everyone.
Man part 5 had such a great story and theme. It's probably my favorite part now after watching it. I'm looking forward to Part 6 and all that it entails. Jolyne and the gang. :pimp:

And purple Mista was clean too. I wish we could have seen Trish too though.

Bro just give it up, you hear everybody talking about how dope it is but if you can't push through it then what I can tell you

Speaking of pushing through things, I'm finally finishing up the JoJo Battle Tendency anime arc. This thing is such a slog, it's taken real willpower to reach episode 24 of the anime. I'll say that ever since
Caesar died fighting Wamuu
I've enjoyed it, but pretty much everything before that can gooooo. Just got to the Lisa Lisa twist though so I'm curious how that works. Also excited to finally get to Stands soon...Hamon is cool but we all know why I'm here...

Bro just give it up, you hear everybody talking about how dope it is but if you can't push through it then what I can tell you

Speaking of pushing through things, I'm finally finishing up the JoJo Battle Tendency anime arc. This thing is such a slog, it's taken real willpower to reach episode 24 of the anime. I'll say that ever since
I've enjoyed it, but pretty much everything before that can gooooo. Just got to the Lisa Lisa twist though so I'm curious how that works. Also excited to finally get to Stands soon...Hamon is cool but we all know why I'm here...
Bro the show gets progressively better the entire time. I haven’t really noticed another show that literally just got better and better the entire time

Lol can say the same thing about jojo to you. Part 2 was way better tho. Ill get through hxh. Its getting better and deeper. Still a super slow burn on some episodes tho

Lol can say the same thing about jojo to you. Part 2 was way better tho. Ill get through hxh. Its getting better and deeper. Still a super slow burn on some episodes tho
Exactly, so if I'm still watching it you better finish HxH lol

I still haven’t tried to pick up HXH
Missin out playa

Bro the show gets progressively better the entire time. I haven’t really noticed another show that literally just got better and better the entire time
Yeah that's what I've heard so I'm investing the time. Really curious about how they're going to incorporate Stands into the mix after the show was so invested in Hamon. It'll be a fun payoff.

Exactly, so if I'm still watching it you better finish HxH lol

Missin out playa

Yeah that's what I've heard so I'm investing the time. Really curious about how they're going to incorporate Stands into the mix after the show was so invested in Hamon. It'll be a fun payoff.
Well don’t get your hopes up too much too early about stands. For the first half of stardust I could not stand stands (lol).
By Egypt they were good by morioh they’re great

Back
Top Bottom