The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I remember giving up on JoJo (manga). First comic, that really felt jarringly different style wise and sus :lol:

After getting past that, the first story was good. Had a real Victorian era feel story wise on that take of a vampire Then I realized it just keeps going following generation after generation of his family and the villains. Never bothered to keep up with it though.

Ok so im on ep 91 of HxH. And I'm confused. Is the chimera ant arc over now? And its a new arc coming where they gotta basically find all these chimera mini kingdoms?
Did she just birth a baby? And whats up with kite?
I sorta dont have the patienxe tobwatch the next 50 eps. Theres other anime i wanna get too soon
No, chimera ant is the second to last arc of the anime. It goes on for a while. I think that it ramps up but I can’t speak for you

hopefully the wait for part 6 isn't too long, i'm ready for best boy emporio. :pimp: new episode of vinland saga dropped today too.

hopefully the wait for part 6 isn't too long, i'm ready for best boy emporio. :pimp: new episode of vinland saga dropped today too.
Yeah. Hopefully it's out in a little over a year and a half like the others. I'm looking forward to part 6 a lot, but I'm really excited for part 7 if we make it that far.

Reactions: OTG
Yeah. Hopefully it's out in a little over a year and a half like the others. I'm looking forward to part 6 a lot, but I'm really excited for part 7 if we make it that far.
the anime should improve SO tenfold... i did enjoy it, but thought it didn't really start to pick up steam until the prison escape. i'm with you though SBR is really what the **** i've been waiting on.

Just got into black clover. Enjoying it so far but the pace is just really slow and every episode just leaves at a terrible cliffhanger. Only 10 eps in

the anime should improve SO tenfold... i did enjoy it, but thought it didn't really start to pick up steam until the prison escape. i'm with you though SBR is really what the **** i've been waiting on.
If they can make Golden Wind into the masterpiece that we got, then they can do the same for Stone Ocean. I'm lookin forward to it.
If SBR is done correctly, and I have no doubt that DPro will give it their all, It might be the best part in the whole series. GW is on top for me right now, but that might be subject to change. :lol:

finished psycho mob season 2 anime.

it was great, but I still enjoyed OPM more. i cold go on with pros and cons but im too lazy to right an essay

Yo wtf
F9E706AC-0F10-4609-AB6A-3B60219A13E1.png

Just got into black clover. Enjoying it so far but the pace is just really slow and every episode just leaves at a terrible cliffhanger. Only 10 eps in

Did you meet Julius yet?

Spoiler: we all f’s with him heavy. Yami’s my guy too.

Give it time. The shows basically just Bleach x Naruto

My biggest issue with the show though is nothing happens episode to episode. It’s a gripe with all anime in general except AoT I guess.

I hope that netereo v mureum fight wasnt the one i was suppose to be hyped up about
Its like i waited 30 episodes for that fight and it was not what i was expecting
the entire fight was netero slapping the king around until the king figured ouy the pattern. There was no real exchange. The story behind netero was good. And the thought process was good. But i was kinda bored of the action
I'll take back some of my words on HxH. The story is insane. The plot building is fantastic. But the action i dont find as entertaining. Kuripka vs Uvo still the best fight so far. Close 2nd/3rd would be phanthom troupe lil dude vs that scorpion chimera. And killua vs younpi. I still have like 24 eps to go.

Im interested in these power levels now though. Cuz killuas dad and grandpa seem like they could be as strong or stronger than netero.

HxH is one of my favorite anime ever.

Dang shame they have left us hanging so long. I dont read the manga as much, love the visuals and fight seens too much

cant wait for it to come back

Thanks everyone for the heads up will continue binging. I actually enjoy it, need to just get crunchyroll trial to ditch commercials

One Piece is out.
What is Law planning by getting deliberately captured? Did he just want his crew to be safe?
And the stage is being set for the final confrontation. It's gonna be good.
And we finally get to see two Yonkou go head to head, although I have a feeling that that this fight wont have a satisfying resolution. :lol:

The chimera ant arc ended incredibly sad. I always sympathize with people like Meurum. and the Komungi part was sad.
not Hughes funeral level sad, but still sad.
Chimera Ant arc last incredibly too long tho. Could've cut about 30% out and it would've been perfect.
I was initially pissed about the Meurum v netero fight, but that ending made it wrap it quite nicely.

just started too. animation is pretty dope. not gonna lie though story seemed generic af. just got to the part where they meet Kibutsuji and it seems interesting now

Yea the animation and character design is really easy on the eyes. Thats when it got interersting to me too didnt expect him to run into the "big bad" this early

Back
Top Bottom