The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That's exactly why I didn't make that move :lol:

I almost always have to just pick one of two and stick to it, because I won't like the anime if I've already read those events in the manga.

Upcoming puma one piece collab
F9F2CA4C-165C-4A72-903E-C13870F906FC.png
D4086365-4829-46EE-80C9-DF77BE94CBFD.jpeg
2C6EE04E-ACE5-4104-B561-DD942952FC02.jpeg

Not sure if its been posted in here yet but Kengan Ashura (Not sure if I spelled it right) is on Netflix. 13 episodes, I hate the animation style though

I ain’t mad at anyone saying the first part is the best, though I feel like the first half of it wasn’t as captivating as the pillar men stuff.

I liked part 4 a lot but sometimes it felt like it just drags and they introduce all these dumb *** stands that just make it take longer to reach Kira. But Kira himself was dope as hell.

Part 5 got it so far though. The main cast is amazing...on some yu yu Hakusho type ****.

How to pick up girls in a dungeon this season has been TRASH...it’s almost like a different anime...the hell is going on

Yeah hands down part 5 Jojo is the best. The plot is too strong, with a strong cast...EVERY episode being cohesive so far...hands down the best jojo

The part 5 anime has really done a lot of justice for people to finally appreciate part 5 cause a lot of people thought it was the weakest part when it was just the manga. But I fell like that mainly came down to most people having read a very bad translation of part 5 back in the day and that was the only access to it. That can for sure affect the enjoyment of a manga

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but demon slayer is literally top 5 trending topics in the US right now. Apparently this episode is that damn good. I gotta watch it NOW

edit:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom