The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but demon slayer is literally top 5 trending topics in the US right now. Apparently this episode is that damn good. I gotta watch it NOW

edit:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Ye Ish is stupid fire. The music, the artwork, the graphics. It all comes together in such a brilliant way. Next level ****

I noticed that during Fire Force. I’m not sure how far they sensor Food Wars are there because I passed out when it came on.
I saw the first 2 episodes, they were pretty censored as well but because the scenes were kind of wild I understood it. The stuff on fire force was no different than Tenchi and they allowed that

zoro and luffy look out numbered I wonder if nami brook chopper and sanji show up we still don't know
where they are.

I'm finally in Egypt with Jojo - they're fighting the dude who controls the shadow guy and makes Polnareff tiny?
Such a frustrating show. I'm really just holding out for Golden Wind at this point because this has been so irritating to watch.
Like, yeah, you have so much attention to detail that you can see that two rocks in the desert are mirror images of one another, yet when mini-Polnareff in over-sized clothes, same hairstyle all of that stuff talks to Jojo, he doesn't draw the connection? How has it taken literally 32 episodes for someone to FINALLY use their Stand to out someone under suspicion as being a Stand user, since the fact that only Stand users can see Stands would mean that any reaction would give them away? That's just basic logic and no one thinks of this, in a situation where their chances of survival hinge upon them being able to identify a number of anonymous enemy Stand users? The inconsistency in logic and intelligence is infuriating. I'll probably take a break before going further because I need to recharge my brain cells. If Golden Wind doesn't live up to the hype then I'm coming for all of you. Swear I've never had to work this hard to enjoy an anime before...

Tdogg, glad you saw the light on HxH. In terms of power levels, I'm pretty sure most of the Zodiacs would get washed by Meruem or the Royal Guard. Just wait until Hisoka does his judging during the Election. My feeling is that most of the Zodiacs are either intelligent or possess some attribute / feat that makes them seem dependable to other hunters. Ging's known feats to this point are widely based on his philanthropic / archaeological efforts and his creation of Greed Island. While we do know he's a powerhouse, his fame is largely due to non-combat feats. I'd imagine many other hunters on the Zodiac may be similarly famous, but likely not nearly as powerful. Netero mentioned there are only five nen users greater than himself - I'd imagine we already know 1, maybe 2 of those at this point. Only one is on the Zodiacs.

yeah bro, I have to say...I was watching JoJo part 1-4 and somewhat enjoyed it but I wouldn't call myself a fan.

Part 5 MADE me a FAN...if I seen a JoJo shirt in a store tomorrow I would cop :lol: part 5 is that good. Im not even done yet either...thats the wild part. episode 17

just stay strong getting thru that season lol cuz its rough very up and down...I think the 4th part was better than that one with avdol and them IMO

yeah bro, I have to say...I was watching JoJo part 1-4 and somewhat enjoyed it but I wouldn't call myself a fan.

Part 5 MADE me a FAN...if I seen a JoJo shirt in a store tomorrow I would cop :lol: part 5 is that good. Im not even done yet either...thats the wild part. episode 17

just stay strong getting thru that season lol cuz its rough very up and down...I think the 4th part was better than that one with avdol and them IMO
Fuuuuuuuu

Aight, I'mma stay in it to win it then

I tried watching MHA 2x but gets stacked on ep 1 both times will watch it again today hopefully its good

If you dont shed a tear or two by the end of part 5, you were never a fan. FACTS. :lol:

some anime questions / pondering i've been doing/have
Was shanks able to stop the war because he is possibly a celestial. Or he really is that powerful. was his crew of 9/10 going to really wreck havok like that?

bruce negro bruce negro I saw that ep you were talking about where Hisoka was judging power rankings, but was that 1-100. or is there something above 100. cuz 1 of the zodiacs he judged was 95 (i think cow dude) but he still seemed bored with that prospect
Who were the other 5 you think netero was talking about that was as strong or stronger? his son? Zoldyck dad. ? Chrollo? others we haven't met?

Is Black Clover basically fairytail meets bleach
is Demon Slayer like bleach?

I had more but i forgot

Demon slayer is not really like bleach imo

Black clover kinda mid until episode 70...very very meh start off, but I’m enjoying the hell out of it right now. Episode 95 is where it’s at currently. I don’t see the correlation with fairy tail imo

some anime questions / pondering i've been doing/have
Was shanks able to stop the war because he is possibly a celestial. Or he really is that powerful. was his crew of 9/10 going to really wreck havok like that?

bruce negro bruce negro I saw that ep you were talking about where Hisoka was judging power rankings, but was that 1-100. or is there something above 100. cuz 1 of the zodiacs he judged was 95 (i think cow dude) but he still seemed bored with that prospect
Who were the other 5 you think netero was talking about that was as strong or stronger? his son? Zoldyck dad. ? Chrollo? others we haven't met?

Is Black Clover basically fairytail meets bleach
is Demon Slayer like bleach?

I had more but i forgot
Shanks is a Yonkou which gives him the juice to stop damn near whatever he wants. Everyone was already hurt and exhausted and then he shows up all fresh with his peoples and tells everyone to chill, it's in their best interests to agree. Marines could've won but the cost would've been too high at that point and then you gotta deal with the aftermath of very suddenly getting rid of 2 yonkou which is pure anarchy on the seas.

Black Clover is more like Naruto than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom