The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

this is HEAVY praise. last i remember the big smart monkey giant thing was fighting/testing them at the wall. and i was just so out of it by that point i just put it down. if it picked up like THAT afterwards then maybe after im done binging this OPM i should look into it

Yeah you really have to binge it (and honestly, once you start rewatching you're not going to want to stop anyways). The wait between each chapter of the manga killed me as well - it's such a tight story that having a month wait really takes you out of it for the next chapter. I binge-read everything from end of Season 2 of the anime until the recent chapters and it's mindblowing.

The manga is gonna end soon. I believe the series is well into the final arc.
Yeah it's wrapping up very, very soon.

Just started the stand act of JoJo, this is where I originally started watching on Adult Swim. I definitely agree with whoever said the first act was great, not sure how this can compare.

i started demon slayer yesterday and im on episode 11 already.
im hooked. def picking up the manga after i end the latest episode.

^I'm waiting for it all to finish, I'd rather binge than watch week-to-week
waiting week to week is torture. im trying to avoid the manga so i dont get ahead and then nothing is a surprise like it is now. but its taking CRAZY restraint.

for instance, i binged the entire OPM comic from chapter 70 on this week. and its dope. and i dont care that the anime is behind cuz its cool but the manga is better. theres absolutely no way the manga is better than this anime. reading the manga at this point is like reading the spoiler for infinity war and THEN seeing it. all u did was suck the wind out of the GREATNESS and ruin it for yourself.

but damn...... its so tempting.

Can't decide if i like inosuke or not.his fighting style and wild nature is fun. Just super annoying

Can't decide if i like inosuke or not.his fighting style and wild nature is fun. Just super annoying
He gets much less annoying later and pretty dependable.

There's some interesting stuff going on with his character - I'll be very disappointed if it's not more fleshed out by the time it all ends.

What did you think of Greed Island?

It kind of dragged. I loved the phantom troupe arc though. Chimera ant arc is interesting so far but they’re really going in with the dark ****/violence. Eating little kids? Word? :lol:

The power levels and power ups don’t entirely make sense. I saw you guys having a discussion above about power levels in this but I stumbled on a spoiler in one of the posts so I stopped reading.

Back
Top Bottom