The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

MHA season 4 has lowkey been kinda boring so far imo. Feels like the story is hardly progressing in the current episodes. I’m not following the manga so I don’t know what’ll happen but hopefully the pacing picks up.
But when i said/say this i get attacked. Youre absolutely right. MHA is about moments thats it.

But when i said/say this i get attacked. Youre absolutely right. MHA is about moments thats it.
I disagree what that latter part though. MHA as a whole comes off as a bit generic to me but I did enjoy the previous seasons quite a bit.
When I said boring in my earlier post, I meant due to the pacing of the story in these first 4 episodes, not because there haven't been any battles etc.

I wouldn't call the show as a whole boring, not at all. I didn't find it boring at any stage other than during these first 4 episodes of Season 4.

I kept seeing clips of amazing animation by this Fate anime series. After some reading I figured Fate/Zero was a good starting point.

I’m 8 episodes in, pretty intriguing battle royale concept with lots of mindgames, likeable characters, great fight scenes, ...

But most of all, god bless UfoTable. This animation is absolutely incredible.

anyone seen this? so far seems pretty cool . saga of tanya the evil
46CD81B7-A0B2-462B-9942-2E222E5224A4.png

need that new OP chapter... gotta see the Gawd prime whitebeard
Speaking of new chapter...
Prime Whitebeard out here sweating from one of Oden's swings. :lol: :pimp:
His power must have been overwhelming in order to make Prime WB do that. Some of WB's crew I recognize and some I don't.

I have a feeling that Orochi might be responsible for the death of Oden's father in some capacity. It cannot be a coincidence that he is there at the same time his father is getting ill.

And Little Inu, Neko, and Kappa are adorable. :lol:

Currently watching Fate/Zero. I figured Zero was probably my best starting point due to it being a prequel.
On episode 12 now and it has been very exciting. The writing is excellent, the plot has some nice mystery elements to it and as for the animation, I was just baffled at how consistently amazing it was. I’ve seen nothing but god tier animation from Ufotable.

Looks like the raid is gonna start next week in MHA. :pimp:

Edit:
and SnS was fire this week too. We got the Erina sensei Foodgasm. :pimp:

Last edited:
Babylon episode 7 was all kinds of ****ed up, jesus christ :sick:
I was hoping it was more of a natural crime thriller though, can't say I'm a big fan of the supernatural elements.

Last edited:
The studio doing it closed down so No Gangsta for the foreseeable future. It's a shame because it was a good anime. There's always the manga too.

Mane I got no more Jojos left to watch and I’m caught up on everything I’m watching now. Really hard pressed to find another good show. I’ve spent all day today watching one or two episodes of different shows. Nothings grabbing my attention

New king in town

Top 10 best-selling manga series:

RANK./LAST YEAR'S RANK. TITLE [WRITER] ( MAGAZINE / PUBLISHER ) {NUMBER OF VOLUMES PUBLISHED} - YEAR-TO-DATE SALES

01./00. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba [Koyoharu Gotōge] (Weekly Shōnen Jump / Shūeisha) {4 volumes} - 12,057,628
02./01. One Piece [Eiichirō Oda] (Weekly Shōnen Jump / Shūeisha) {4 volumes} - 10,134,232
03./06. Kingdom [Yasuhisa Hara] (Weekly Young Jump / Shūeisha) {3 volumes} - 7,661,361
04./08. The Promised Neverland [Kaiu Shirai / Posuka Demizu] (Weekly Shōnen Jump / Shūeisha) {5 volumes} – 7,454,745
05./00. The Quintessential Quintuplets [Negi Haruba] (Weekly Shōnen Magazine / Kōdansha) {6 volumes} - 5,895,000
06./02. My Hero Academia [Kōhei Horikoshi] (Weekly Shōnen Jump / Shūeisha) {4 volumes} - 5,047,574
07./03. Attack on Titan [Hajime Isayame] (Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine / Kōdansha) {3 volumes} - 4,704,234
08./05. Haikyu!! [Haruichi Furudate] (Weekly Shōnen Jump / Shūeisha) {6 volumes} – 4,514,838
09./00. Kaguya-sama: Love Is War [Aka Akasaka] (Weekly Young Jump / Shūeisha) {5 volumes} - 4,096,492
10./09. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime [Fuse / Taiki Kawakami] (Monthly Shōnen Sirius / Kōdansha) {3 volumes} - 3,414,482

I’m a numbers kind of guy and looking at the manga industry in Japan, one piece has seen a massive decrease in its sales these past few years. It used to be pushing 30 mill in the early 2010’s.

it’s primetime for a new series to pop up but that prob won’t happen for a while. AoT, Demon slayer and promised never land are all ending. MHA is struggling and Kishimotos news series Samaria 8 is a big flop

Back
Top Bottom