The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kurapika is that dude put some respek on the chain user
I ain’t know he was that strong, his growth since they “finished” the Hunter exam. Has been crazy, love how the show isn’t 100% focused on one character. Other characters outside of Leoria getting shine.

Togashi really did hit that sweet spot of old school shonen and the upcoming new wave with H×H.

I got different problems with it since I started with the manga, he always takes breaks, and the story pretty much will never be finished.

I personally think the Chimera Ant Arc in hunterxhunter is the best arc in anime history.

Na bruh that arc was way too long imo.

Legit it'd be 3 hours and then I hear the narrator say "it's been 30 seconds since they reached the palace"

I'm like BRUH

Te Phantom Troupe arc was my favorite

Screenshot_20210321-223702_TikTok.jpg

Legit it'd be 3 hours and then I hear the narrator say "it's been 30 seconds since they reached the palace"

I'm like BRUH

I hear that. That's fair. I love a good storyline and see it develop and the twist and turns. I would go into it a bit more but I don't want to spoil it for titang545 titang545

I'm like BRUH

Same. I binged watched HxH last year off a recommendation. They kept hyping up the chimera ant arc. It was not that great. The first half was boring and could've been removed entirely.

Yorknew City arc is my favorite.

I can see why some would prefer the Yorknew City arc over the Chimera Ant arc. That being said, I have to agree that the Ant arc is my favorite anime arc ever. I loved absolutely every second of it. Though to be fair I really enjoyed every single HxH episode.

Some people understandably don't like the narrator but I thought he was a nice addition.
The way the the main villain was handled in that arc was also nothing short of a masterpiece. That really solidified HxH as an unquestionable 10/10.

My mom even started crying, and not just a little, when she got to a certain scene towards the end when
The poisoned Mereum spends his final moments playing Gungi with Komugi, dying together with her.

Didn't think it was possible, but eren's become an even bigger piece of crap. his brother is too. Can't wait to see what happens when eren's dummy followers find out what he actually wants to do.

Also, Captain Levi Da Gawd is back.

I ain’t know he was that strong, his growth since they “finished” the Hunter exam. Has been crazy, love how the show isn’t 100% focused on one character. Other characters outside of Leoria getting shine.
The way they explain how he is strong specifically against the phantom troupe was cool.

Also, ging was such a deadbeat dad.

hisoka was creepy and always sounding like a pedophile.

killua's younger siblings confused me. They look like they were his sisters but the subtitles referred to them as boys and the wiki said they were boys but dressed as girls.

Wish the dark continent arc was animated too.

Also, ging was such a deadbeat dad.

hisoka was creepy and always sounding like a pedophile.

killua's younger siblings confused me. They look like they were his sisters but the subtitles referred to them as boys and the wiki said they were boys but dressed as girls.

Wish the dark continent arc was animated too.
I mean seems most anime dads are deadbeats, hell Dragon DGAF about Luffy. Goku would rather go train than be a dad. LOL. Vegeta and Krillin the best dads off the top, not searching to hard just immediate memory. Yeah Hisoka definitely uh has some inappropriate actions even for 14 year olds. Talking about the Phantom Troupe boss gets him excited.

I remember watching that and being like wait what.

Gon bout to run the fade
Gon has no problem running a fade with anyone for anything. He got heated when they were arm wrestling in the Phantom Troupe hideout. Dude said join us. LOL.
Chimera Ant arc was baller but Yorknew City arc was the best. Shoutout my girl Shizuku
9AFB4DBB-6260-4EA9-82E9-A4A83A7DF57E.gif
Just don't expect her to remember you. They were like you arm-wrestled him earlier, she was like nope. I never did, besides a kid wouldn't beat me.

Back
Top Bottom