610x.jpg

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

At the end, Sasuke looking like...

610x.jpg
Sasuke reminded me more of this pic.
birth_of_a_super-villain.jpg

roll.gif
My boy Sasuke looking damn salty in that last frame. Probably pissed the *%%% off cus his bro stay throwing crows and +@@! at him.

Son looking like

ab3405928b67fd2e169409ef25e778ea.jpg

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

At the end, Sasuke looking like...

610x.jpg
Sasuke reminded me more of this pic.
birth_of_a_super-villain.jpg

roll.gif
My boy Sasuke looking damn salty in that last frame. Probably pissed the *%%% off cus his bro stay throwing crows and +@@! at him.

Son looking like

ab3405928b67fd2e169409ef25e778ea.jpg

Originally Posted by k00laid

new vid i made let me know what you think
�

I think this one is better than the last one, song fits well enough, only complaint is that the song itself is just 1 tone the whole time, like when it went to the fight scenes it was still the same. Maybe add some sound effects or something to add more to the fight scenes.

�

I think this one is better than the last one, song fits well enough, only complaint is that the song itself is just 1 tone the whole time, like when it went to the fight scenes it was still the same. Maybe add some sound effects or something to add more to the fight scenes.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

�

thanks for the input will keep that in mind if i make another one

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

�

thanks for the input will keep that in mind if i make another one

I got a feeling orichi is gonna spring back to life now that he see's two powerful vessels right in front of him even though itachi is kinda dead.

These new dudes in bleach...their not the "zero squad" we've only heard reference too before are they? Don't think so...

I got a feeling orichi is gonna spring back to life now that he see's two powerful vessels right in front of him even though itachi is kinda dead.

These new dudes in bleach...their not the "zero squad" we've only heard reference too before are they? Don't think so...

Back
Top Bottom