The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

quick question is naruto still weak as hell or did he gain some strength? I stopped watchin it on the purpose that the main character was weak.

quick question is naruto still weak as hell or did he gain some strength? I stopped watchin it on the purpose that the main character was weak.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I got a feeling orichi is gonna spring back to life now that he see's two powerful vessels right in front of him even though itachi is kinda dead.

These new dudes in bleach...their not the "zero squad" we've only heard reference too before are they? Don't think so...

I don't know man. they told Yama "you already know who we are", so i'm guessing they have some history with the soul society.
while on the subject, what was the name of the last person that got accepted into the zero squad? gotta keep an eye out, you know.
laugh.gif

taymane23 wrote:
He's like a whole other person now dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

naruto_bijuu_mode_by_alxnarutoall.jpg

I got a feeling orichi is gonna spring back to life now that he see's two powerful vessels right in front of him even though itachi is kinda dead.

These new dudes in bleach...their not the "zero squad" we've only heard reference too before are they? Don't think so...

I don't know man. they told Yama "you already know who we are", so i'm guessing they have some history with the soul society.
while on the subject, what was the name of the last person that got accepted into the zero squad? gotta keep an eye out, you know.
laugh.gif

taymane23 wrote:
He's like a whole other person now dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

naruto_bijuu_mode_by_alxnarutoall.jpg

idk Orochimaru's dead and sealed... I kindaaaa believe that.  Kabuto's turning into him but I don't know that we'll see a separate Orochi character.

And as far as the vandenreich... a lot of people are thinking spirit king and zero squad, but that wouldn't make sense considering they're all former captains.

Unless zero squad is made up of the most powerful Quincies and Captains.  It would explain the Quincy bow release and the bankais.  Not so much the arrancar like mask... and even then... I don't get the conflict.

I'm still holding out hope we get to see some Vaizards.  Though I suspect Shirosaki may be the only one we get, if he even was one.

idk Orochimaru's dead and sealed... I kindaaaa believe that.  Kabuto's turning into him but I don't know that we'll see a separate Orochi character.

And as far as the vandenreich... a lot of people are thinking spirit king and zero squad, but that wouldn't make sense considering they're all former captains.

Unless zero squad is made up of the most powerful Quincies and Captains.  It would explain the Quincy bow release and the bankais.  Not so much the arrancar like mask... and even then... I don't get the conflict.

I'm still holding out hope we get to see some Vaizards.  Though I suspect Shirosaki may be the only one we get, if he even was one.

Didn't want to make a thread for this, but I thought it would relate to anime since this is based off an anime.
I apologize if this is late:

Didn't want to make a thread for this, but I thought it would relate to anime since this is based off an anime.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Smedroc
AWWW HELL NAH 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Welp.. Looks like Naruto will be Hokage sooner than he thought. 

I just busted up laughing in the middle of a silent class lol. Sauske stays mad becuase the one person he puts on a pedestal gives no ##%#@ about him or his feelings, even in death
roll.gif
Y'all too wild lol.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Smedroc
AWWW HELL NAH 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Welp.. Looks like Naruto will be Hokage sooner than he thought. 

I just busted up laughing in the middle of a silent class lol. Sauske stays mad becuase the one person he puts on a pedestal gives no ##%#@ about him or his feelings, even in death
roll.gif
Y'all too wild lol.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

my eyes are ready
pimp.gif

my eyes are ready
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

my eyes are ready
pimp.gif
mother-of-god-meme-240x180.jpg

I want to see this now!
eek.gif

Paging Battousai. He might want to see this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

my eyes are ready
pimp.gif
mother-of-god-meme-240x180.jpg

I want to see this now!
eek.gif

Paging Battousai. He might want to see this.
laugh.gif

I know its probably been brought up here before but I'm too lazy to look. Does anyone else think that 
Tobi_from_Naruto_Picture.jpg
is 
Obito_Uchiha.jpg
? Hes one of the few characters with little backstory, hes an Uchiha, he prob wears the mask cause his face got all messed up when he got crushed by the boulders, and for my reach, Obito jumbled around can spell Tobi. 

I know its probably been brought up here before but I'm too lazy to look. Does anyone else think that 
is 
Obito_Uchiha.jpg
? Hes one of the few characters with little backstory, hes an Uchiha, he prob wears the mask cause his face got all messed up when he got crushed by the boulders, and for my reach, Obito jumbled around can spell Tobi. 

Originally Posted by Antidope

is 
Obito_Uchiha.jpg

been brought up a lot and 99% of us think it isnt him (to lazy to explain)
i think its kagami uchiha though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

is 
Obito_Uchiha.jpg

been brought up a lot and 99% of us think it isnt him (to lazy to explain)
i think its kagami uchiha though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

bleach, pls just hurry up and reveal all bankais.

This. Pretty much the only reason I'm still reading it. The current story isn't THAT bad, but it's still...meh...I feel like it lacks substance and real plot. Like another filler arc, but just put into the manga.
ohwell.gif

That whole full bring arc was pretty much pointless. Went through all that BS training and fighting against a bunch of randoms to get his powers back, and then looses then. When in reality, his Dad, Urahara, and the whole Soul Society were planning on getting him his powers back the whole time with that special sword, even BEFORE he started really training...sooo yeah. I don't know what Bleach is doing.

Back
Top Bottom