The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

If you’re up to date with the manga no way Coby ever has a chance.

At this point I really believe Luffy has surpassed Roger and his grandpa. Only BB and Im left to surprise on the challenge front.

Yea I'm up to date. We still don't know much about Coby though post time skip.

He possess immense strength and clearly has advance observation haki.

I really do think he's going to capture Boa and shock the everyone by showing his true strength.

Yea I'm up to date. We still don't know much about Coby though post time skip.

He possess immense strength and clearly has advance observation haki.

I really do think he's going to capture Boa and shock the everyone by showing his true strength.
I mean that prediction is cool and I could see a version of that happening.

But it’s Coby and Hancock for that matter. Side note, is he that pure hearted not to be attracted to her anyway? :lol: Potential for more Oda pervy jokes.

Anyway, like I’m saying what I see is Luffy passing through on his way to the Red Line/Fishman island/Marijoa stopping by to ask for help or he hears about it and just makes Amazon Lily part of his “territory”. Not even sure if Luffy has to (seriously) fight Coby ever again given the gap in power.

I figure though this period of hunting ex warlords will be Coby’s time to make a bigger name for himself but that’s it. Given he’s a part of SWORD hell probably find some reason not to actually fight Luffy.

OP spoilers are out early this week.

If the spoilers are true, rip Ashura Dojii and Izo. We also have Admiral Greenbull coming to Wano. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen there. And new bounties next chapter. :pimp:

No break next week. Oda is on a roll.

OP spoilers are out early this week.

If the spoilers are true, rip Ashura Dojii and Izo. We also have Admiral Greenbull coming to Wano. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen there. And new bounties next chapter. :pimp:

No break next week. Oda is on a roll.
New bounties next week 😍

I think the set looks amazing.

Who did they cast as Mihawk?
Steven Ward
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 13.50.53 PM.png

Berserk back?

Let's gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Seems like the editors are just filling in the broken pieces of what Miura had in mind when he discussed it with them.

Love the approach they're taking. I'm all for it

Back
Top Bottom