The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Not that most creators would do it but its been my idea for a while now (since recent trends) for certain popular manga/anime characters to get used again in a new isekai stories. Not necessarily all main characters.

It first came to mind cuz I still don't feel Levi from Attack On Titan got enough burn. Throw in to some other world in some other battle genre would be cool.

Same for Lelouch.

I just rewatched that HxH episode of Gon V.s Pitou. can't get over it especially the end part.
It was so damn weird seeing the villains being way stronger than the antagonists. Good refreshing series. Is Pitou a chick or non-binary?

Anime be weird like that sometimes. Reminds me of that demon from Demon Slayer: Mugen Train.
Yeah it totally threw me off when I watched the dubbed version.

Seems like Japan in general culturally/socially have a different relationship with trans ppl, crossdressers, etc. Cuz when I think about it those type of characters exist in a bunch of anime and manga and nobody really blinks. Other than their childish jokes.

I posted about it before, but killua's younger sibling was dressed as a girl but it was the subtitles or wikipedia that was saying it was his brother.
problem also has to do with translation and at the same time some characters are either effeminate or sometimes no distinguished gender designation which makes it even more confusing. however, as far as the true japanese translation is concerned, Killua's youngest sibling's name is translated as "WHAT ARE YOU?" I can only assume that they'd just made the character or made it female by dress code. the "brother" translation could be a mistake as well.

Screenshot_20220611-143407_Gallery.jpg

Pick up. Always read his short stories but never read a full one as long as this

I was thinking about One Piece today
Who's gonna be the new emperors? Luffy for sure, but who's the second? Buggy fakin it to the top? :lol:

Who's gonna be the new emperors? Luffy for sure, but who's the second? Buggy fakin it to the top? :lol:
Might be more than 4.

Lowkey Kid and Law don’t deserve it.

I hope the way Apoo leaked it the world thinks Law and Kid are now Luffy’s underlings :lol:

Supposedly ppl think buggy will fake it to the top..

One of the covers of OP was BB, shanks, Luffy and buggy.

Oda foreskinned it

Might be more than 4.

Lowkey Kid and Law don’t deserve it.

I hope the way Apoo leaked it the world thinks Law and Kid are now Luffy’s underlings :lol:
I can see Kid and Law.

Luffy was already referred to, even if not officially, as the the Fifth Emperor in the newspaper.

I can see Kid and Law.

Luffy was already referred to, even if not officially, as the the Fifth Emperor in the newspaper.
I keep in mind that in Japanese yonkou translates to 4 emperors.

That’s the word they’re using when they mention emperors. It’s just how it’s translated. It’s a whole other word when they just say “emperor”.

So if it’s more than four next chapter they’ll specifically say so and it’ll be reflected in the English translation.

I keep in mind that in Japanese yonkou translates to 4 emperors.

That’s the word they’re using when they mention emperors. It’s just how it’s translated. It’s a whole other word when they just say “emperor”.

So if it’s more than four next chapter they’ll specifically say so and it’ll be reflected in the English translation.
5th-emperor.png

5th-emperor-2.png

Not sure what you're getting at. This is what I'm referring to. He's already been regarded as a 5 emperor by the newspaper. Blackbeard is using the emperor term himself. Had nothing to do with being a part of the Yonko or forming a new collective.

5th-emperor.png

5th-emperor-2.png

Not sure what you're getting at. This is what I'm referring to. He's already been regarded as a 5 emperor by the newspaper. Blackbeard is using the emperor term himself. Had nothing to do with being a part of the Yonko or forming a new collective.
I was talking about Law and Kid as far as there being more than 4 emperors.

Not Luffy being named an unofficial 5th emperor by Morgans after Whole Cake. That stuff doesn’t even count anyway. Given Oda spoke through several characters to say Luffy wasn’t ready anyway. That in original Japanese used a different word anyway.

Back
Top Bottom