The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Ground King

absolutely sick, Kishi finally gave us info on Kabuto's glasses 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

For those following OP manga, are they done with that merman island arc?

Can someone give me a list of key takeways form the arc and / or tell me what chapter to resume (when arc ends)

Thanks!!!

Can someone give me a list of key takeways form the arc and / or tell me what chapter to resume (when arc ends)

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

dude was talking with his farts
roll.gif

Naruto...
indifferent.gif

no one gives an frack about their back stories, one of them will die... JEEZ!
Word. Like ya'll gonna hug or duke it out?
30t6p3b.gif
All I found out was 1) Where Kabuto got his glasses 2) His vision hasnt changed.

dude was talking with his farts
roll.gif

Naruto...
indifferent.gif

no one gives an frack about their back stories, one of them will die... JEEZ!
Word. Like ya'll gonna hug or duke it out?
30t6p3b.gif
All I found out was 1) Where Kabuto got his glasses 2) His vision hasnt changed.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Thanks!!!
The main events of the fishman island arc end around chapter 648, so 649 starts after that. they are still on the island in 649 though, just not fighting anymore. you can start there for some background on the next arc.

On another note, the naruto fillers were scheduled to last for a month, since it is a 10 year broadcast anniversary special. so we got about two weeks to go.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Thanks!!!
The main events of the fishman island arc end around chapter 648, so 649 starts after that. they are still on the island in 649 though, just not fighting anymore. you can start there for some background on the next arc.

On another note, the naruto fillers were scheduled to last for a month, since it is a 10 year broadcast anniversary special. so we got about two weeks to go.

i've always wonder
for those of you guys that use www.anilinkz.com
when you click a vid and it's loading... in the loading screen there's  lucy and erza from Fairy Tail; sakura from Naruto and nami from OP... who's the middle girl? she's wearing a maid outfit.

i've always wonder
when you click a vid and it's loading... in the loading screen there's  lucy and erza from Fairy Tail; sakura from Naruto and nami from OP... who's the middle girl? she's wearing a maid outfit.

i've always wonder

pic?
nerd.gif

i've always wonder

pic?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i finished haijame no ippo anime
frown.gif
...after all that he never told kumi 

Did you finish New Challenger too?
yea  sometimes i would miss part of an episode because of the videobb time outs i guess thats what happened
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i finished haijame no ippo anime
frown.gif
...after all that he never told kumi 

Did you finish New Challenger too?
yea  sometimes i would miss part of an episode because of the videobb time outs i guess thats what happened
ohwell.gif

Does the Death Note manga finish like the anime? Just finished the anime, wondering if I should check the manga out as well.

Back
Top Bottom