The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Nako XL

^ because it's not interesting
laugh.gif

he was an orphan then met orochimaru. the whole thing could be summed up in two-three pages. and you don't give us this back story mid fight after dropping the bomb about some ultimate attack itachi's got. leave it to the end of the fight at least.

it just as interesting as any of the other back stories. You have a character that has no identity. By saying he was an orphan then met oro doesnt give a reason to why he does what he does. Thats horrible character development if you have somebody just do stuff just because.
 His backstory is why he was intrigued by naruto to begin with. He also was a nothing but it was his goal to make everyone acknowledge him. Kabuto was a nobody but he found an identity within Oro. And do you not know Kishi's writing style. he's always given backstories in the middle of fights

Originally Posted by Nako XL

^ because it's not interesting
laugh.gif

he was an orphan then met orochimaru. the whole thing could be summed up in two-three pages. and you don't give us this back story mid fight after dropping the bomb about some ultimate attack itachi's got. leave it to the end of the fight at least.

it just as interesting as any of the other back stories. You have a character that has no identity. By saying he was an orphan then met oro doesnt give a reason to why he does what he does. Thats horrible character development if you have somebody just do stuff just because.
 His backstory is why he was intrigued by naruto to begin with. He also was a nothing but it was his goal to make everyone acknowledge him. Kabuto was a nobody but he found an identity within Oro. And do you not know Kishi's writing style. he's always given backstories in the middle of fights

As we have come to find out with all the other Akatsuki members, Kabuto's robe coming off (no %%!$) and them shoving a backstory at a vital point of the fight just means he's going to die after the backstory is done. No worries guys.
happy.gif

As we have come to find out with all the other Akatsuki members, Kabuto's robe coming off (no %%!$) and them shoving a backstory at a vital point of the fight just means he's going to die after the backstory is done. No worries guys.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Does the Death Note manga finish like the anime? Just finished the anime, wondering if I should check the manga out as well.
It was pretty much the same conclusion, but different ways of ending it. I enjoyed both the anime and the manga thoroughly... Death Note was just too
pimp.gif

Kabuto's backstory though.. Ehhh... By the looks of it, it seems like it will be dragging on all the way until next chapter, or maybe even further
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I'm just curious about the technique.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Does the Death Note manga finish like the anime? Just finished the anime, wondering if I should check the manga out as well.
It was pretty much the same conclusion, but different ways of ending it. I enjoyed both the anime and the manga thoroughly... Death Note was just too
pimp.gif

Kabuto's backstory though.. Ehhh... By the looks of it, it seems like it will be dragging on all the way until next chapter, or maybe even further
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I'm just curious about the technique.

Does anyone know that anime this is from?
2rp4pvk.jpg

Here's the video:
The scene is from 2:08-2:32

Back
Top Bottom