The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Now we know why they eyes went to the next level this would be the best time to change stories

I'd probably say One Piece
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun was pretty funny. Straight punched her in the face and not a damb was given :lol:
Looking forward to the Fall season, only series I really watched from last season was SAO, I didn't count the 25 ep shows like Kuroko or AO though.
SAO was one of my favorites too. that last episode was pretty intense.
My favorite of the season was Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere 2. I don't think I've seen a show where the protagonist went naked the entire season. :lol:
still was good nonetheless. Can't wait for season 3. :smokin

I can't wait for Jourmungand to start up soon this season. :pimp:

Last edited:
No too sure if I asked this before but does anyone read Magi?

I liked it since I picked it up. Something a lil different.

DAMN....genryuusai went from 60 to 0 real quick.

but imagine kakashi was evil this whole time....oh noez broz....ya'll be like I knew that one-eyed bastard was evil....remember when he was training the team and didn't want to let them catch the bellz.....evil! why you think his eyes is red.....devil....and you can't spell devil without evil.

Obito: "where are Kakashi and Rin right now..."

Tobi: "They're pretty screwed right now, something about experimental bodies from the hidden mist."

Point being, I suspect that Kakashi didn't kill Rin of his own will. He is more than likely being controlled, somehow, by the Mist jounin who specialize in experimenting with bodies. Rin was probably being controlled too. Of course, Obito will disregard that fact and just hold Kakashi responsible for Rin's death.

Yup that's what I thought. Obito did say..."because you let Rin die.."

Throwing this out there:

You guys think it's a set up? White Zetsu sucked Rin's chakra...And turned into her? (Idk what else I can follow this up with)...

All planned by Madara...:nerd:

Throwing this out there:

You guys think it's a set up? White Zetsu sucked Rin's chakra...And turned into her? (Idk what else I can follow this up with)...

All planned by Madara...:nerd:

Thought that but since he was close to Kakashi, he was able get images of what Kakashi was seeing

I think most people were expecting Yamomoto's bankai to be stolen eventually. Going out like that though :smh:
Seems like the next few weeks will drag on with the rest of the captains showing their bankais only to get stolen. We might get to see the Royal Guard by December :smh: :x

Kakashi :smh:
I believed in you :smh:

can't obito just resurrect Rin though? :tongue:

aight i just re read a few chapters and obtio said you LET rin die and kakashi said arent you going to blame me :nerd:

maybe kakashi was controlled or something :frown: next chapter cant come soon enough :lol:

edit- didnt see the post up there ^ dudes beat me to this conclusion long ago :lol:

Last edited:
I think most people were expecting Yamomoto's bankai to be stolen eventually. Going out like that though
mean.gif

Seems like the next few weeks will drag on with the rest of the captains showing their bankais only to get stolen. We might get to see the Royal Guard by December
mean.gif
sick.gif

Kakashi
mean.gif

I believed in you
mean.gif

can't obito just resurrect Rin though?
tongue.gif
Obito could have resurrected Rin... he's not the most rational/sensible character though.

And are we meant to understand that Aizen's dead now?

And I guess we might get to see Unohana do work eventually?

I think most people were expecting Yamomoto's bankai to be stolen eventually. Going out like that though :smh:

Seems like the next few weeks will drag on with the rest of the captains showing their bankais only to get stolen. We might get to see the Royal Guard by December :smh: :x

Kakashi :smh:

I believed in you :smh:

can't obito just resurrect Rin though? :tongue:

Obito could have resurrected Rin... he's not the most rational/sensible character though.

And are we meant to understand that Aizen's dead now?

And I guess we might get to see Unohana do work eventually?

Aizen is immortal, thats why he said he would have a life-time to think about his offer

naruto... ouch! kakashi why u do that?!! theres gotta be something more to what just happened than kakashi penetrating rin just like that. seems like a setup that madara planned. if not, hes definitely gonna capitalize on obito's predicament.

bleach... yamamoto got worked. i had a feeling they were gonna incorporate aizen again. im sure hes gonna come in to play later on. speaking of unohana, kubo has stated that she will fight after the hueco mundo scene. i thought she was gonna go on the offensive against aizen, so im still waiting.

fairy tail... eye opening development of the whole dragon vs dragon slayer. damn that acnologia.

Ohh ok. Went back and saw it.

Also, we still don't know whose sword was put to Urahara's face in Hueco Mundo?

Any guesses?

I really hope Bleach goes back to Hueco Mundo next week.

I just want to know who killed Opie.

Honestly if Juha Bach thinks Aizen is not gonna try to murder him within .5 seconds dude is an idiot and arrogant.He should know better than to do that.

Ohh ok. Went back and saw it.

Also, we still don't know whose sword was put to Urahara's face in Hueco Mundo?

Any guesses?

His father? I believe someone brought up Grimmjow...I know someone was willing to bet that it was the CC :lol:
Nel, don't remember what happened to her

We have not seen Aizen's bankai yet. He did not want to be anyone's underling. I hope that the one pointing the sword at Urahara is a Royal Guard member.

Anyone think that Sakura is gonna end up like Rin?

Back
Top Bottom