The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I wonder how and if they will tie in the Spirit King and the Royal Guards. We also still need to get a back story on Ichigo's dad smh. So many unanswered questions that need to be addressed still in this arc somehow.

naruto was good. good development on obito and next chapter is gonna be interesting.

bleach... seemed way to easy for the captain commander to easily dispatch the enemy leader. obviously something was up. although its careless or just plain bad writing how yamamoto's character wouldnt be able to distinguish a fake juha bach. come to think of it these shinigamis have been very susceptible to getting fooled: aizen, gin, urahara. yamamoto went all out and showed the enemy his bankai . now its been analyzed. how ironic lol. hes dead.

finally went and started reading fairy tail again from the 7 yr time skip to current. loving the tournament scene. lucy keeps getting beat up smh.

I don't quite understand Bleach's ending.
my understanding was that that was not the real Juha Bach.

would make sense considering how easily that dude got handled.  but then makes you wonder how he was bodying the rest of soul society without even using a weapon.

I wonder how and if they will tie in the Spirit King and the Royal Guards. We also still need to get a back story on Ichigo's dad smh. So many unanswered questions that need to be addressed still in this arc somehow.

AND THIS!

Ichigo_Hollow_2.bmp

^ no way kubo doesn't come back to this. how are you gonna have ichigo go ss3 then not incorporate that at all afterwards? also inuhoe and ishida dont even bring it up again? like " yo ichi wats really good with that?" or tell anyone else like " yo ichi about that monster life".

...or am i missing something? :nerd:

I don't quite understand Bleach's ending.

my understanding was that that was not the real Juha Bach.

would make sense considering how easily that dude got handled.  but then makes you wonder how he was bodying the rest of soul society without even using a weapon.

will we ever know who dude really was? he was obv mad strong...kenpachi got bodied after he had like 3 quincy goons skewered on his sword, pause.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't say this because I don't want to materialize in an empty apartment but I'd enjoy having one of those katanas in Gantz.

Renton finally makes an appearance in Eureka Seven AO. :pimp:
now we got to wait for the ending though.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't say this because I don't want to materialize in an empty apartment but I'd enjoy having one of those katanas in Gantz.
shooooot i'de go for one of them suits (it would look horrible on me tho :lol: [i'de just want it for the abilities])

Any here who watched Sengoku Basara?

It was :smokin

Played the game on PS3 at my friend's house, was good too.

Which out of the big three is Fairy Tale similar to?

I'd probably say One Piece

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun was pretty funny. Straight punched her in the face and not a damb was given :lol:

Looking forward to the Fall season, only series I really watched from last season was SAO, I didn't count the 25 ep shows like Kuroko or AO though.

I was not expecting that at all. Next week needs to get here asap.

I like these tuesday releases but it be messing my week up. I use the wednesday release as the midpoint of my work week. lol

Obito: "where are Kakashi and Rin right now..."

Tobi: "They're pretty screwed right now, something about experimental bodies from the hidden mist."

Point being, I suspect that Kakashi didn't kill Rin of his own will. He is more than likely being controlled, somehow, by the Mist jounin who specialize in experimenting with bodies. Rin was probably being controlled too. Of course, Obito will disregard that fact and just hold Kakashi responsible for Rin's death.

Back
Top Bottom