The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm now officially caught up in this thread and naruto.

Guy's dead?

Thanks to who ever pointed out that tsunade's legs were detached from her body because I totally missed that.

I'm now officially caught up in this thread and naruto.

Guy's dead?

Thanks to who ever pointed out that tsunade's legs were detached from her body because I totally missed that.
No Guy's gonna face off with Kakashi against Obito.

I thought the same thing! Like why are you just laying there, you're only bleeding from the mouth while all the other Kage's are messed up 
laugh.gif

I'm super late but I remember posting this pic years ago thinking that tobi was obito.
1067.jpg

Most people said that since it's fan made, it couldn't be true.
Who's wrong now?

There wasnt any hard proof, so at best it was a guess that just happened to be right. Tobi couldve actually been Madara, Izuna, kagami, Shisui etc. Kishi introduced those characters to throw people off.

Ok, so I'm lost.
What is all this talk about "the real naruto"?
I've been reading this stuff thinking Naruto is actually in a fight with Madara

25euqeu.jpg

the real naruto is under killerbee as seen in the bottom left panel. Right above that you see Naruto standing in front of kakashi. Thats a clone that Madara first sees.

Ah! I didn't see him under there

Anyone think ":x" when Obito asked, "What do you want me to do? Take care of your lower region?" and Madara responding, "If you'd like". :lol:

Also, doesn't Tobi's personality remind you of Naruto? :nerd:

I had my suspicions that Obito somehow activated his Mangekyo as his life flashed before his eyes/ the fear of death gripped him. What Madara said hints at the possibility that he did in fact activate it before the rock impacted, allowing him to phase out of reality momentarily, and thus avoid a sure death.

What do y'all think?

That is exactly what I thought when I read it no lie. Seems to be the only logical conclusion and then Madara taught him how to do it at will
Anyone think "
sick.gif
" when Obito asked, "What do you want me to do? Take care of your lower region?" and Madara responding, "If you'd like".
laugh.gif

Also, doesn't Tobi's personality remind you of Naruto?
nerd.gif
Yeah seriously what was with that.
Guy will survive, Kakashi will die.

I dont think so. I remember reading an article that says that as the story progresses Kakashi will become a more involved character with its progression. If he died though then 
indifferent.gif
, killing off the coolest guy.

It hit me yesterday.

Obito's the dude that told Kakashi something like people who abandon their friends are scum.

Now that person who gave you that code that you live by is trying to destroy the world.

mj-laughing.gif

It hit me yesterday.
Obito's the dude that told Kakashi something like people who abandon their friends are scum.
Now that person who gave you that code that you live by is trying to destroy the world.
mj-laughing.gif
But but...But......He's not really destroying it...:\

There wasnt any hard proof, so at best it was a guess that just happened to be right. Tobi couldve actually been Madara, Izuna, kagami, Shisui etc. Kishi introduced those characters to throw people off.
http://i45.tinypic.com/25euqeu.jpg
the real naruto is under killerbee as seen in the bottom left panel. Right above that you see Naruto standing in front of kakashi. Thats a clone that Madara first sees.

I'm still not sure where the real Naruto actually is. I had no clue the one out in front wasn't real until Madara said it was a clone. It could be the one what was with Bee, or he could be somewhere else completely since Madara didn't seem to sense/see him when he arrived. Although a little while later he said he would take care of the 8 and 9 tails.

Anyone think ":x" when Obito asked, "What do you want me to do? Take care of your lower region?" and Madara responding, "If you'd like". :lol:
Also, doesn't Tobi's personality remind you of Naruto? :nerd:

Kishi throws in that kinda humor from time to time. Sai and Naruto's penis talk, Obito blowjob etc.

And yeah, Obito was basically the naruto of the squad and Kakashi was the sasuke personality wise. He changed after obito "died"

Its funny how you would think Kakashi would inform or guide Sasuke away from that crap early on but he kinda got caught up in his whole kakashi mysterious image to stop him.

Its funny how you would think Kakashi would inform or guide Sasuke away from that crap early on but he kinda got caught up in his whole kakashi mysterious image to stop him.

I mean he did try and kinda guide him. We see that Kakashi personally trained Sasuke while leaving naruto to Jiraiya and ebisu. The real turning point was when Itachi showed up after the invasion. That kinda sealed the deal for sasuke's fate.Kakashi and Itachi both had plans for him, but Sasuke's hatred for Itachi was stronger

Naruto out
Finally get to know what happened to Rin next chapter and also what changed Obtio.

looks like madara set them all up.

just when i was starting to think zetsu was a pretty swell guy

What's the difference between those two that are guarding Obito? They're both white Zetsu's, right? Why do they look different?

Back
Top Bottom