The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm not sure where your trying to go with the having/not having chakra bit but:

If he had full chakra and used the technique the fight was over.
If he was mid level chakra and used the technique the fight was over.
He was very low on chakra and used the technique and the fight was over.
Yeah, i tried to catch you up with the last post.  It was in reference to you saying he's a master of all jutsu.  I'm saying what good is it to be a master of a jutsu when you don't have the chakra to do it?

Man it's sort of a good thing our One Piece argument got subdued.
because now i'm wondering how strong doflamingo is..
and what is his devil fruit, has it ever been discussed? Is it puppetry???? then using the lines like knives.
(is he kankuro?)

He also doesn't seem to be scared of Akoji
so this should be interesting

Man it's sort of a good thing our One Piece argument got subdued.
because now i'm wondering how strong doflamingo is..
and what is his devil fruit, has it ever been discussed? Is it puppetry???? then using the lines like knives.
(is he kankuro?)

He also doesn't seem to be scared of Akoji
so this should be interesting
Dofla top 5 

not with the way he seems to be shook from Kaidou...
and if aokiji roughs him up thats an auto 3 notches down

not with the way he seems to be shook from Kaidou...
and if aokiji roughs him up thats an auto 3 notches down
Outside of the Yonkou.  They're clearly the top dogs. However, I see a power play coming.  I have him and Law in my top 5.  To me, Law is basically god in certain areas...plus he's smart.  I think he may be the smartest character in the series, or at least that we've been shown.  If not he's def top 3.

naruto is gonna have another power up boost now that minato is back
What else can he power up? He's mastered sage mode, the rasengan, and the 9-tails. That's essentially his whole repertoire. :lol:

maybe the Flying Thunder God Technique.

Last edited:
What else can he power up? He's mastered sage mode, the rasengan, and the 9-tails. That's essentially his whole repertoire.
laugh.gif

gonna get the rest of the kyuubi's chakra and master doing FTG without the need for seals.

he basically already did it in the raikage fight.  now it's gonna become a thing.

probably also gonna get one of kushina's powers

Last edited:
What else can he power up? He's mastered sage mode, the rasengan, and the 9-tails. That's essentially his whole repertoire. :lol:

gonna get the rest of the kyuubi's chakra and master doing FTG without the need for seals.

he basically already did it in the raikage fight.  now it's gonna become a thing.

probably also gonna get one of kushina's powers

Eff it he's gonna learn the wood techniques from scratch too :lol:

narutos next power up = mastering jinchuriki transformation

i know for a fact sasuke is gonna get some CRAZY power up though because right now naruto is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than him

You wanna know what puzzles me?!?! How come the first and second were edo'd in their prime, but not the 3rd?!?! When itachi was brought back, he said it was like he just died. We know the 2nd should be well past his prime seeing as how Hiruzen was a grown man when he was made hokage. Yet he shows no sign of age.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom