The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You wanna know what puzzles me?!?! How come the first and second were edo'd in their prime, but not the 3rd?!?! When itachi was brought back, he said it was like he just died. We know the 2nd should be well past his prime seeing as how Hiruzen was a grown man when he was made hokage. Yet he shows no sign of age.

in the flash back before the 2nd died he looks the same as if he was edo

and the 1st gave hokage to the 2nd before he died in war so them 2 were never old

This manga would have been amazing with itachi and the 4th hokage as main characters.

itachi is my fav guy :pimp: i hate how kishi had to off him so early though :smh:

Last edited:
You wanna know what puzzles me?!?! How come the first and second were edo'd in their prime, but not the 3rd?!?! When itachi was brought back, he said it was like he just died. We know the 2nd should be well past his prime seeing as how Hiruzen was a grown man when he was made hokage. Yet he shows no sign of age.
prob just how kishi imagined it at the time, and now he's (again) retconned it so that Hiruzen took over at a younger age.

that or tobirama ages like george clooney.

yea I dont believe all this ...well kishi made a mistake now he is saying what he wants to be true now.....he knew 10 years ago it was going to come to these events. hell half the fans predicted it. ....
I think we'll all find out for sure im the next 3 chaps

yea I dont believe all this ...well kishi made a mistake now he is saying what he wants to be true now.....he knew 10 years ago it was going to come to these events. hell half the fans predicted it. ....
I think we'll all find out for sure im the next 3 chaps
I'm saying. When I throw the fight out there they use the it was Part 1 defense.  Now they're using the why didn't he do this or that defense, which can easily be said for a man who knew every jutsu.  They're just going for the hype.  

yea and like ive said before. does the first and second have grand jutsus (heck yea they do) but the professor knows all of konohas jutsus along with having the great chakra reserves and contract with the monkey king. ( I wonder when the animal contracts were created and used????)
plus if each generation is suppose to be better than the previous........ ijs.
we'll see in the next month or so.

dont forget chinese new years is feb 10th so we may have a break soon

Wierd random logic, maybe since 1st 2nd were edo'd before, and then had souls sealed away while under edo. Then the next time they were edo summoned they were reseted after their souls were released and were young/in their prime again. 3rd never and 4ths souls were sealed while they were still alive, so they came back as is. Idk only "logic" I can come up with lol

Wierd random logic, maybe since 1st 2nd were edo'd before, and then had souls sealed away while under edo. Then the next time they were edo summoned they were reseted after their souls were released and were young/in their prime again. 3rd never and 4ths souls were sealed while they were still alive, so they came back as is. Idk only "logic" I can come up with lol

Still doesn't explain the first time they were summoned. Which actually leads me to
Another point for the 3rd. If the 1st and 2nd were so dominant, why didn't they live through the wars? The 3rd lived through 2. Granted the scene where the 2nd laid down his life to be a decoy, however the 3rd volunteered and was deemed to valuable.

in the flash back before the 2nd died he looks the same as if he was edo

and the 1st gave hokage to the 2nd before he died in war so them 2 were never old

wait is correct. We have no idea how old Hashirama is. he could be in his 50's how we're seeing him right now. Tobirama died the way he looked now and so did Minato. The only person to be brought back not the way they died was Madara and that's because kabuto tinkered with him. Allowing him to have his rinnegan powers while in his prime form. ( both chiyo and hiruzen are how they died).

wait is correct. We have no idea how old Hashirama is. he could be in his 50's how we're seeing him right now. Tobirama died the way he looked now and so did Minato. The only person to be brought back not the way they died was Madara and that's because kabuto tinkered with him. Allowing him to have his rinnegan powers while in his prime form. ( both chiyo and hiruzen are how they died).

The timeline is confusing.

Madara v first
1st dies or becomes irrelevant
Tobirama has his team w the 3rd, 2nd ninja war is on
Tobirama dies?

The timeline is confusing.

Madara v first
1st dies or becomes irrelevant
Tobirama has his team w the 3rd, 2nd ninja war is on
Tobirama dies?

you have to ball park it. Hiruzen was in his late 70's when he died. Tobirama looks to have died when hiruzen was in his mid teens. So thats 60 year ago. Oonoki is 90 ish, and he was a teen when he and his sensei faced Madara. So thats around 75 years. Tsunade is in her mid 50's. And apparently Hashirama knew her. So this is where some retconning happens.

So we can go with Madara and Hashirama fought 60-75 years ago( basicall during Hiruzen and Danzous generation). Hashirama died somewhere in that time period. Tobirama died a few years after him. And Tsunade is messed up because now she knows Hashirama when she couldnt possibly have b4

Last edited:
you have to ball park it. Hiruzen was in his late 70's when he died. Tobirama looks to have died when hiruzen was in his mid teens. So thats 60 year ago. Oonoki is 90 ish, and he was a teen when he and his sensei faced Madara. So thats around 75 years. Tsunade is in her mid 50's. And apparently Hashirama knew her. So this is where some retconning happens.

So we can go with Madara and Hashirama fought 60-75 years ago( basicall during Hiruzen and Danzous generation). Hashirama died somewhere in that time period. Tobirama died a few years after him. And Tsunade is messed up because now she knows Hashirama when she couldnt possibly have b4

A few things I have to disagree with you on. The first is that Hiruzen was def not in his late 70's. He wasn't even 70. He was 68-69. Not far from 70, I'll give you that. The next thing was I said he either died, or became irrelevant and passed on his title ie Minato. Now that makes it plausible for him to have met is tsunade, meaning he didn't die soon after Madaras fight. He probably just didn't feel like being a ninja anymore. After all it's a war going on and you're the top ninja, yet you're teaching your granddaughter how to gamble. Same goes for Madara. We don't know how old he was when he met up with onoki. Because even though he was in hashis era, hashi could have been years older than Madara. Also where does it say that onoki is 90? I know he's old, but let's not through excess ages out there. Plus we don't know how old he was when he had a run in with Madara. We just know it was after the fight with hashi. Which leads me to my confusion and og question. If hashi was still alive but irrelevant, why'd he get restored in his prime state?

Damn Robotics;Notes. Why you gotta play with a man's emotions like that? :frown:
RIP Mizuka sempai. |I

Last edited:
On another note. Can we add to the list of potentially great ninjas we know nothing about?

-Konohamarus dad/mom/3rds other kid.
-Tsunade's dad/ the firsts son/daughter who should have been similar to
Naruto hence his wife having kyubbi chakra.
-minatos teammates

You guys are so fast to say retconned.
when two things/stories contradict themselves and he decides to go with one, meaning the other is no longer true then that's what a retcon is...

either he retconned the story to make the 3rd a lot younger when he took over, or the 2nd somehow uses his time jutsu to delay againg or travel back in time or some ****.

those are really the only two options in understanding available to us right now.

when two things/stories contradict themselves and he decides to go with one, meaning the other is no longer true then that's what a retcon is...

either he retconned the story to make the 3rd a lot younger when he took over, or the 2nd somehow uses his time jutsu to delay againg or travel back in time or some ****.

those are really the only two options in understanding available to us right now.

What if it's something different from the two options?? The point I was making is you chop it up to retcon whenever theres an unknown and begin to make up stuff.

A few things I have to disagree with you on. The first is that Hiruzen was def not in his late 70's. He wasn't even 70. He was 68-69. Not far from 70, I'll give you that. The next thing was I said he either died, or became irrelevant and passed on his title ie Minato. Now that makes it plausible for him to have met is tsunade, meaning he didn't die soon after Madaras fight. He probably just didn't feel like being a ninja anymore. After all it's a war going on and you're the top ninja, yet you're teaching your granddaughter how to gamble. Same goes for Madara. We don't know how old he was when he met up with onoki. Because even though he was in hashis era, hashi could have been years older than Madara. Also where does it say that onoki is 90? I know he's old, but let's not through excess ages out there. Plus we don't know how old he was when he had a run in with Madara. We just know it was after the fight with hashi. Which leads me to my confusion and og question. If hashi was still alive but irrelevant, why'd he get restored in his prime state?

we know hashirama died and passed the title to tobirama. But originally it was stated konoha was founded a long time ago. Like 90 or so years. So right off the bat, Hashirama knowing Tsunade is out of wack. tobirama and Hashiama were adults when Hiruzen was still a kid. So you can add 20+ years to Hiruzens age.

and the reason I say Oonoki is closer to 90 is because he met Madara. Madara fought Hashirama soon after konoha was founded. So he wouldve had to be around. I was mistaken in my first post. Hiruzen probably wouldnt have been born when Madara was still around.

What if it's something different from the two options?? The point I was making is you chop it up to retcon whenever theres an unknown and begin to make up stuff.

we say retcon because of math. if tsunade is in her 50's, and Hashirama died when Hiruzen was still relatively young, the math doesnt work out. So pretty much either kishi forgot what he wrote years ago or he doesnt care and changed it to fit the story

Last edited:
Said this a long time ago, and I'll say it again--Kishi and his team should really invest their efforts in a "Naruto Legends" type series following the conclusion of the present series.

Imagine a multi-season series that explores the history of the Naruto verse starting from the birth of Konoha and leading all the way up to the inception point of Naruto; in between, they'd touch on all the significant events like the first three great ninja wars, delve into legendary disputes between the ninja villages (cloud vs. leaf), legendary characters, important clans, etc.

There's just sooooooo much more story that can be told...:lol:

we know hashirama died and passed the title to tobirama. But originally it was stated konoha was founded a long time ago. Like 90 or so years. So right off the bat, Hashirama knowing Tsunade is out of wack. tobirama and Hashiama were adults when Hiruzen was still a kid. So you can add 20+ years to Hiruzens age.

and the reason I say Oonoki is closer to 90 is because he met Madara. Madara fought Hashirama soon after konoha was founded. So he wouldve had to be around. I was mistaken in my first post. Hiruzen probably wouldnt have been born when Madara was still around.
we say retcon because of math. if tsunade is in her 50's, and Hashirama died when Hiruzen was still relatively young, the math doesnt work out. So pretty much either kishi forgot what he wrote years ago or he doesnt care and changed it to fit the story

Like I said, you have no idea how old Madara was when he met him, so you can't base it off that. You really cant base it off age thinking about it. It would be easier to do it by generation. We don't know any of the kages ages before the 3rd so let's just settle down here before we say it's 90 years old. We don't know all the details. If Hiruzen was alive when the first war was going on but still a child, theoretically the village can't be older than 70 years old. We don't know the time between the first two wars to compare anything other than the fact that the first was Mia. On another note, y'all still kill me with this retcon business. You use it for everything. It truly amazes me when you say stuff like that battle happened 10 years ago it doesn't matter now, yet the author says the first met tsunade in the most recent issue, and you say it couldn't have happened. The kages could have been

Last edited:

Like I said, you have no idea how old Madara was when he met him, so you can't base it off that. You really cant base it off age thinking about it. It would be easier to do it by generation. We don't know any of the kages ages before the 3rd so let's just settle down here before we say it's 90 years old. We don't know all the details. If Hiruzen was alive when the first war was going on but still a child, theoretically the village can't be older than 70 years old. We don't know the time between the first two wars to compare anything other than the fact that the first was Mia. On another note, y'all still kill me with this retcon business. You use it for everything. It truly amazes me when you say stuff like that battle happened 10 years ago it doesn't matter now, yet the author says the first met tsunade in the most recent issue, and you say it couldn't have happened. The kages could have been

Last edited:
Ha it is what it is. Like how the 3rd took neutralized the first and second? I just read up and it was stated that both the 1st and 2nd died in the first ninja war. Meaning the 3 has lived through 3 ninja wars. Thinking about it, I think him sealing the 1st, 2nd and oros arms would probably be the only way he could die. Nothing else could touch him. It took 3 immortal kage level ninjas to bring him down and he took them with him. Yet y'all still say he wasn't the strongest hokage.

Said this a long time ago, and I'll say it again--Kishi and his team should really invest their efforts in a "Naruto Legends" type series following the conclusion of the present series.

Imagine a multi-season series that explores the history of the Naruto verse starting from the birth of Konoha and leading all the way up to the inception point of Naruto; in between, they'd touch on all the significant events like the first three great ninja wars, delve into legendary disputes between the ninja villages (cloud vs. leaf), legendary characters, important clans, etc.

There's just sooooooo much more story that can be told...:lol:

Thisssssssssssssssssssss

I been thinking the same thing for a while too

Deadman wonderland is out!!!!!!!!!!!

such a twisted manga but I love it.
I can't believe it's been a whole year since the last chapter came out. At least the wait wasnt as bad as Black Lagoon. I've been waiting years for a new chapter of BL, and HSotD. :smh: :lol:
In celebration, here is the awesome intro theme from the anime. :pimp:

Last edited:
anyone ever watch Tokyo Majin Kenpoucho (i think thats the name)

about a few kids with powers fighting evil zombies or something...it was dope AF :smh:

Back
Top Bottom