The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Maou-Sama ep. 12
Too many things that were funny in this episode. :lol:
Underwear pose, Lucifer's Shouryuken. :lol:

Edit:
What a good episode of ROMCOM SNAFU this week. :pimp:

Last edited:
From attack on titan's wiki:
Four video game adaptations of Attack on Titan developed by Nitroplus staffers in collaboration with Production I.G were announced.[sup][12][/sup] (Nitroplus clarified that the studio as a company is not involved in the Attack on Titan Blu-ray Disc games, however individual staffers are.)[sup][13][/sup] The games are visual novels and will be included in the first copies of the third and sixth Blu-ray Disc volumes of the anime. The games will cover spin-off stories about the characters of Attack on Titan. Hajime Isayama himself is supervising the development of the games; Production I.G is collaborating at the project too.

The third Blu-ray volume will be released on September 18 with Seko's Lost In The Cruel World visual novel about Mikasa, and a preview of Saaku's A Choice With No Regrets (悔いなき選択 Kuinaki Sentaku[sup]?[/sup]).[sup][14][/sup] The sixth Blu-ray volume will be released on December 18 with the full version of A Choice With No Regrets about Levi and Erwin's past, Haganeya's currently untitled visual novel about Eren and Levi, and Seko's Wall Sina, Goodbye Visual novel about Annie.[sup][14][/sup]

The games can be played on game consoles with Blu-ray drives (PlayStation 3), as well as on standard Blu-ray players. [sup][14][/sup]

It's a good chapter. This whole arc they are on is gonna be a great one. :pimp:

Agreed, I just caught up. I'm really interested in seeing the extent of Toujou's new strength. He seemed like he could have went head-to head with that Omens of Slaughter boss, so him against the underlings should be interesting.

So because Gama's busy all of you conclude he must be off saving Jiraiya?

Hasn't it been MONTHS in Naruto time (4 1/2 years in real time (yikes my life is flying by
eek.gif
)) since Jiraiya died?  You think he's just been holding his breath underwater this whole time?

Knowing Kishi, probably...
tired.gif

OreGairu ep 12
Good episode to close out the season. :pimp: :pimp: The preview said next episode is an 'extra episode' so I'm taking 12 as the final one. Hope a second season comes sooner rather than later. I'm going to miss the hell out of those 8man speeches and monologues.

When he went off on Sagami. :wow: :pimp: Sensei's right though, 8man's way of doing things might really destroy his relationship with Yuki and Yui. :frown:

The moment at the end with him and Yuki was pretty nice.

Maou-Sama! ep 12
Really funny episode this week :lol: One more left. :frown:
R.I.P. DULLAHAN :frown: :frown:

Suzuno fighting Maou was :lol: :lol:

Maou with the model pose :rofl:

Ashiya with the damn mantle. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OreGairu ep 12
Good episode to close out the season. :pimp: :pimp: The preview said next episode is an 'extra episode' so I'm taking 12 as the final one. Hope a second season comes sooner rather than later. I'm going to miss the hell out of those 8man speeches and monologues.

When he went off on Sagami. :wow: :pimp: Sensei's right though, 8man's way of doing things might really destroy his relationship with Yuki and Yui. :frown:

The moment at the end with him and Yuki was pretty nice.

Sadly SNAFU will more then likely take years to ever see again. Seems like its almost completely caught up with the source material. Only off by 1 book and even then the OVA might just cover that as well. I'll miss you SNAFU :frown:

I can understand 2 blades, he has 3 pools of power to pull from so a Quincy blade, Shinigami blade, and his hallow mask....Maybe

Ichigo got options just like Naruto if this theory is right.

I can understand 2 blades, he has 3 pools of power to pull from so a Quincy blade, Shinigami blade, and his hallow mask....Maybe

Ichigo got options just like Naruto if this theory is right.
bro who knows anymore. those last few pages make it seem like his hollow powers ARE his shinigami powers.

For those interested, [COLOR=#red]Berserk Ougon Jidaihen III: Kourin[/COLOR] is out raw now, subs coming soon.
That Caska rape scene... :wow:
I didn't think they would actually make it that graphic...

Oreimo ep. 12
Man, that party was a battlefield. :lol:
That confession. :wow: :frown:

So it looks like they might go for the true ending for the anime.

Oreimo ep. 12
Man, that party was a battlefield. :lol:
That confession. :wow: :frown:

So it looks like they might go for the true ending for the anime.

Oreimo-

Looks like it. Kinda seems like we will get 2 different endings like season 1 as well. Next weeks ep might be its own end and ovas a different.

Railgun S ep 11
Kuroko is still awesome in this episode. :lol:

Seeing some of Accelerator's past was awesome.

Apparently that was a finger he was chewing on? :x :x

New ED song :pimp:

HenNeko ep 11
Damn that part with Steel and the mom. :frown:

Saw that ending coming, still a :frown: moment though.

I did not like Tsutsukakushi at all before this episode, but within one episode, I sympathize with her now. I've always liked Steel, so more development for her is a plus.

This show is continuing to plunge into a dark place.

Oreimo ep 12
This situation is all bad already. It has every ingredient needed for an implosion :lol: Kyousuke needs more dude friends. We need more doses of the Homogame girl's brother.

I'm liking that my girl Ayase is taking up a majority of the OP though. :pimp:

Get Manami off of my screen.

:rofl: :rofl:

Kyousuke got a good deal going there. His own apartment to study and **** with a chick doing all the housework for him. :pimp: Damnit, if Kuruneko's little sister is going to cblock this. >:

I just punted my laptop. >:

Poor Ayase. :frown:

Ayase hit him with that SMOOTH move though! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Still.. GG Ayase :frown:

What's the deal with that person photographing Ayase when she left Kyousuke's place?

Attack on Titan ep 12
Armin's smarts. :pimp: :pimp:

Jean is steadily becoming one of the more interesting character arcs in the series. His progression from the days of his training to now and into the rest of the series will be great. With every battle he's getting closer and closer to become a legitimate soldier instead of that cowardly punk who wanted to sit back within the center walls and do nothing.

So to add more depth to my 'Titans are really humans theory', what if all the Titans are in the same situation as Eren? There's a human trapped in the neck of every Titan and they are stuck in their perfect dream sequence. :nerd:

That end scene. Time for more Titan Eren kicking ***. :pimp:

Just a heads up for everyone, Episode 14 of Attack of the Titan is a complete recap episode and won't have anything new in it.

I'm completely caught up on the Monogatari series now. Interesting series. The art style is pretty damn captivating and the conversation is pretty dope. Episode 12 of Bake is probably the best of the series.

I hope Kizumonogatari isn't just Araragi getting his *** beat again. :lol:

Starting Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! & World Only God Knows to get set for season 3.

Last edited:
Hunter x Hunter

My God, this anime just keeps getting better and better. Killing off important characters like it aint nothing :wow:

[COLOR=#red]Oreimo [/COLOR] S2 Episode 12
To those on the SS Ayase

Great episode again this week, but I hate to see Ayase go, the SS Kuroneko still stands strong

Attack On Titan Episode 12
I expect Eren to go FULL BADASS next episode, not much detail to go into, but great episode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom