The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished Bakemonogatari. That episode 12 was :pimp: :wow:

On ep 5 for Nisemonogatari. Got a question though.

What's with Araragi always assaulting little ol Mayoi like that? :lol: Is he some kind of pedo or something? Always trying to see her panties and ish. Is there something I'm not getting with their relationship?

Just a running joke. He has to assault her in someway to show his affection. Just wait till later on in the season i don't want to spoil it but a situation will arise where he doesn't do it and you'll see the outcome to him not doing so.

Favorite characters have to be Shinobu, Senjougahara, and Mayoi (although Black Hanekawa might be a tie to mayoi.)
just got to that episode. it actually did put everything into perspective :pimp: .

senjougahara is the best girl

favorite characters after her are mayoi, that tomboy perv girl, and cat hanekawa, but not human hanekawa :lol:

i havent had much exposure to shinobu yet, but she seems like a very interesting character.

Naruto.
If Kakashi dies, which I don't think he will, how do you think Naruto will react? He's in control and working together with the nine tails so I can't imagine he'd lose control like he has in the past.

One could only dream. :smokin

^an AoT fighting game would never make sense

An open world action RPG though, if done right that **** would be amazing
All the story will be is you get your characters eaten by titans and you mope around. :lol:

yeah. I dont think there would be much of a game. Itd either be really repetitive( cutting down titans) or really hard( getting your *** eaten every fight)

Naruto
That last page is TOTALLY a Genjustu. :lol: No way they're dying like that, but then again. I'd be perfectly fine if Kakashi and Obito died at each other's hands.

I'm mad that not even the kages are dying.

I read this theory on reddit that Sasuke's aim is to eliminate anything that would cause trouble to the village, IE: Tailed Beasts. He might go straight for Naruto and Bee after the 10 tails is taken down.

Shikamaru, Sakura, and Sai definitely know something's up and are getting ready for Sasuke to show his true vision.

Just finished Nisemonogatari. Araragi seriously doesn't do anything in these fights except get beat the **** up. :rofl: :smh: Starting Nekomonogatari now.

Halfway through Daily Lives of High School Boys. This might be the funniest anime I've ever watched. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Naruto
I read this theory on reddit that Sasuke's aim is to eliminate anything that would cause trouble to the village, IE: Tailed Beasts. He might go straight for Naruto and Bee after the 10 tails is taken down.

Shikamaru, Sakura, and Sai definitely know something's up and are getting ready for Sasuke to show his true vision.

Halfway through Daily Lives of High School Boys. This might be the funniest anime I've ever watched. :rofl: :rofl:
Interesting theory. he might try to utilize the moon eye plan for himself...

I really enjoyed that anime too. Constant comedy from start to finish. :lol:

just got to that episode. it actually did put everything into perspective :pimp: .

senjougahara is the best girl

favorite characters after her are mayoi, that tomboy perv girl, and cat hanekawa, but not human hanekawa :lol:

i havent had much exposure to shinobu yet, but she seems like a very interesting character.

Normal Hanekawa is wack lol. Senjougahara is just :pimp:

I'd have to say thinking about it, fav characters is a 3 way tie with Shinobu, Senjougahara, and Mayoi.

Black Hanekawa and Kanbaru get a very honorable mention.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think Jiraiya is dead...

Team 7 and Legendary Sannin's summons will be on the battlefield...Quote me (nah, don't quote me...well, only if you want to).

Team 7 and Legendary Sannin's summons will be on the battlefield...Quote me (nah, don't quote me...well, only if you want to).

Nah, i'm with you, bro! :lol:. You see how quick Tsunade came/attached back alive?! These sannins don't die!

This post actually made me realize that the original sannin summons are all conveniently absent from the battlefield. :nerd:

But then again, isn't Manda still rotting away? :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh........its about to get realer........I'm convinced Jiraiya is coming back

he was saved somehow by Gamabunta which why he is busy

Bleach:

I was expecting some awesome new sword but instead got some goofy looking sword and a butchers knife
sick.gif
mean.gif
This.

Swords look ******ed. Really hope when he said "The Blade Is Me" it was foreshadowing for him not needing a sword anymore. Like he transcended the use of Zanpakuto.

Back
Top Bottom