The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Free! ep 1
Anime of the season here, guys. Watch. :nerd:

You guys may think it's crap, but I see those claims and smh.
ixKvFwddCQvfu.gif

iGDcxkQrivy8O.gif

The Dubstep confrontation at the end caught me off guard. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just waiting for a swimming battle because I'm sure it's going to be absurdly epic. :lol:

I'll give it 4 episodes to keep me hooked.

I really could have done without the skinny dipping :rofl:

This ED is catchy as hell. :smh: :smh: :lol:

I've been trying to get this move down all day.
]
tumblr_inline_mpeyvylXeD1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Free!-

So far its alright. Nothing special but it is pretty funny. Homie stripping down anytime he hears the word water :lol:

We'll see how it turns out my rule is always up to episode 5 to see if ill keep going

Brothers Conflict-

Cool harem show for the season don't expect nothing amazing from it but i'm sure ill still enjoy it. Reminds me a little of Ouran. Although i hate that damn squirrel already :smh:

Ill watch this till the end no doubt.

Tamayura: More Aggresive-

Cute Slice of life show. Another im sure i will see threw till the end.

Scissors and Dog(or whatever way it is lol)-

Nothing special here either. The feeling i get from watching this would be the same as photo kano. A forgettable but enjoyable show to watch as it airs.

Ill more then likely see this all the way threw.

Last edited:
I would like to thank the people in this thread for putting me on attack on titan. Stayed up all night last night to watch all of the episodes out. Im probably gonna read the manga also but I dont want it to spoil the show for me lol.

Are there any other anime you guys recommend that might be similar to AOT?

I would like to thank the people in this thread for putting me on attack on titan. Stayed up all night last night to watch all of the episodes out. Im probably gonna read the manga also but I dont want it to spoil the show for me lol.

similar in what way? art? story? gore? gotta be a bit more specific but i'll take a shot in the dark anyways. try Gantz and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

pretty much most mangas on here will be overshadowed by the big 2 (+ bleach :rolleyes ). you'll get a couple of people chime in about certain mangas but once it hits tuesday/wednesday it'll be buried 1-2 pages later.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood may be the closest show to AoT in regards to the rush I feel while watching it.

Servant X Service-

Surprisingly pretty good. I like the characters and premise and it delivers as far as laughs go. Dont see any reason why i wouldn't watch this threw!

Anyone knows whats going on with D.Grayman? Its been too long smh
Man, I don't want to hear it lol
Hunter x Hunter manga takes yearly breaks
Look at these gaps, brah :smh::x

Hunter X Hunter 340 Mar 15, 2012 (latest chapter in the story)

Hunter X Hunter 311 Aug 3, 2011
Hunter X Hunter 310 Jun 3, 2010

Hunter X Hunter 291 Dec 27, 2009
Hunter X Hunter 290 Dec 5, 2008

Man, I don't want to hear it lol
Hunter x Hunter manga takes yearly breaks
Look at these gaps, brah :smh::x

Hunter X Hunter 340 Mar 15, 2012 (latest chapter in the story)

Hunter X Hunter 311 Aug 3, 2011
Hunter X Hunter 310 Jun 3, 2010

Hunter X Hunter 291 Dec 27, 2009
Hunter X Hunter 290 Dec 5, 2008
That's it? :lol:
Here's Black lagoon's "Hiatus"
Black Lagoon 81 : 81 05/31/2010
Black Lagoon 82 : The Wired Red Wild Card PT.6 03/24/ 2013
Black Lagoon 83 : The Wired Red Wild Card Pt.7 06/08/2013
(FYI, I just found out that chapter 82 and 83 came out. I thought it was still on break. :lol: I'm about to go and read some well deserved manga :lol:)

Also, here's High School of the Dead's recent schedule:
High School of the Dead 29 : 03/13/2011
High School of the Dead 30 : 04/10/2013

Chapter 30 right there was some sort of special chapter they released. HSotD is back on "hiatus" for an undetermined amount of time :lol: :frown:

Back to anime now. :lol:
Servant X Service is a pretty funny show. It mixes the mediocrity of civil service with a hint of comedy. It has it's moments. :lol:

Last edited:
Attack on Titan 47 is out.

I was not expecting that kind of revelation from Ymir. Over 60 years old...:nerd:
I wonder how old all the other ones are now. Also, it seems that she was just a normal titan that managed to regain control of her humanity. All of this is very interesting.
That last page though. It seems that someone is bound to die. :frown:

Attack on Titan 47 is out.

I was not expecting that kind of revelation from Ymir. Over 60 years old...:nerd:
I wonder how old all the other ones are now. Also, it seems that she was just a normal titan that managed to regain control of her humanity. All of this is very interesting.
That last page though. It seems that someone is bound to die. :frown:

eh like i said, this is getting ridiculous with all the titan transformations. i'm just gonna keep reading to see how they reveal how they do it. and someone is gonna die, most likely Hannes out of the scouting legion group. probably next chapter, Eren wakes up while the titans are running away and will transform and a battle will happen, Christa gets knocked out of Ymir's mouth, she gets recovered and goes back to the city with the scouting legion, etc etc.

Just peeped this PV today. It's called Knights of Sidonia and I am DEFINITELY on the look out for it. :pimp:

The Going Home Club ep 1
Hate it. The girl yelling her realization after every little thing is irritating as hell. You don't have to explain every single little joke. It's like I'm watching Big Bang Theory or something. I quit the episode half way. :lol: :lol: Dropped.

Stella Women's Academy ep 1
Fun little show. That Ost in the last act was dope. :pimp: I'll be following this show for the season although I don't expect anything groundbreaking from it.

Servant x Service ep 1
Hasabe is :lol: . This show seems to have a good amount of laughs in it, nothing to get me laughing out loud like Maou Sama or Daily Lives did, but some laughs. I'll give this show the 4 episode trial.

Danganronpa ep 1
Damn, I was expecting at least a death in this first episode. :lol:

15 people to go in 13 episodes.

Idol girl is going to go all Yuno from Mirai Nikki. Watch. :lol:

Hopefully the next episode is really eventful.

Last edited:
The last time I posted in here I was like the only person who followed The Breaker.

Has that changed?

The last time I posted in here I was like the only person who followed The Breaker.

Has that changed?
Love that series, NT definitely put me on.

2sappy - Damn, Black Lagoon definitely took the cake :lol:

Are you caught up?

How do you think the situation with Jae-Kyu Kwon and Ju Sang-Sik is going to play out?

For some reason I feel like they'll become allies.
I can see why you would think that, but I think otherwise. There's definitely bad blood between the two and they both want Shi-Woon, Ghostly Doctor doesn't seem to have his best interests at heart either.

I'm also expecting the anticipated battle between the two to be interrupted lol The Breaker is good at giving the fans the fights they want to see but occasionally we get screwed. I.e. Kang-Sung vs. 9 Arts Dragon

The Going Home Club ep 1
Hate it. The girl yelling her realization after every little thing is irritating as hell. You don't have to explain every single little joke. It's like I'm watching Big Bang Theory or something. I quit the episode half way. :lol: :lol: Dropped.

I hated this show too. I liked nothing about. lol which is strange it seems like something i would enjoy.

Love Lab ep 1.

This show brought the :lol:

Riko is definitely my favorite character so far. Huggy the pillow though :rofl:

watched ep 1 od Free!. While i find it interesting, I hate the japanese and their weirdness sometimes. I get that this genre has a place and all, but come on. Like Im waiting for the characters to start making out

Back
Top Bottom