The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Monogatari ep. 1 is out. :pimp:
It's good to see the series is back. :smile:
Senjougohara and Hanekawa...:wow:

I honestly thought it was gonna have a different name, not just monogatari series: second season. :lol:

Last edited:
Monogatari ep. 1 is out. :pimp:
It's good to see the series is back. :smile:
Senjougohara and Hanekawa...:wow:

I honestly thought it was gonna have a different name, not just monogatari series: second season. :lol:

Not sure what to feel about the short hair. On hanekawa its good but i miss senjougaharas hair :frown:

The shower scene would have been amazing :wow:

So far its going great. Wondering whats up with Araragi. :nerd:

Genshiken Ep 1 is out!-

This was just fantastic. The monogatari referencing was awesome, still very funny and we get to see some of our favorite members. Im incredibly pleased with it so far. Excited for next week!

Last edited:
Also, here's High School of the Dead's recent schedule:
High School of the Dead 29 : 03/13/2011
High School of the Dead 30 : 04/10/2013

Chapter 30 right there was some sort of special chapter they released. HSotD is back on "hiatus" for an undetermined amount of time :lol: :frown:

Did not kno this.

while im here, anything new on kennichi?

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (the Fate/Stay night spinoff) is out.
Not at all what I was expecting, but still good. :lol:

Last edited:
Omg guys, you got to give [COLOR=#red]Blood Lad[/COLOR] a watch. I think it has the potential to bring the same or even more Lulz that Maou-Sama. The first episode cracked me up. :lol:

Super otaku, vampire, yakuza-type boss. I don't think I've seen that in an anime. :lol:
Shots fired at Final Fantasy, Shots fired at the Dragonball series, shots fired in every direction. :rofl:
There are so many easter eggs too. I can't believe that i noticed the mask from the Jim Carrey movie was shown(At least I think that was it). :lol:
This is definitely one of my picks this season. :lol:

AND YOU GET A POWER UP!!! AND YOU GET A POWER UP!!! AND YOU!! AND YOU!!!!

oprah-you-get-a-car-o.gif

I'm crying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: Just decided to watch Servant x Service episode 1 on a whim, but I mess with it :lol:

Hasebe is pretty much exactly how I am when it comes to work :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Sooooooo I went to Anime Overload this weekend, it was horrible.

We ended up going back to the hotel, getting trashed, going to 6th street and other places in Austin.

It was like a gym sized con, there wasn't a lot, there was A LOT of bronies and homestuck kids, some good cosplay, but no good guests or vendors, overall waste of $40, we skipped Sunday and came back to San Antonio instead.

Somehow started watching Bakemonogatari today too. I mess with the randomness and the sense of humor. :lol: I'm going to sit down and knock it and the sequel out over the next two days, and then start following this newest piece of the series that's being aired right now.

quote name="big1236" url="/t/301437/the-official-anime-manga-thread-vol/8610#post_18273169"]Man i'm still waiting on news about season 2 of high school of the dead....[/quote]

Bro, chapter 30 came out and I ain't em know it. I've all but given up hope on the anime, was one of my favorites too

Love Lab ep 1
:lol: :lol: Definitely sticking with this one for the season. Plenty of laughs to be had. Maki is adorable, yo.

:rofl: :rofl:

Railgun S ep 13
That blood flow scene :wow:

Getting closer and closer to the end of the arc. :frown: It's been really great. :pimp:

Monogatari S2 ep 1
It feels like every single girl in this show has short hair now. :lol:

That Senjougahara outburst caught me off guard.

Blood Lad ep 1
This dude is so otaku. :rofl:

This show has my interest.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya ep 1
Watching this just because it's Fate series. :lol:
When I saw Illya's mom, I remembered that this is an alternate universe. :lol: None of that tragic Fate/Zero stuff happened :frown:

I don't know what to think, but that ending is catchy as hell. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom