The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

WataMote

I'm going to love this show

Haven't even watched Little Witch Academia but looks good and I am downloading it now. I may become an investor soon since I trust the taste in this thread.

Little Witch Academia fully funded within 3 hrs :wow: :pimp:
Wow. that is nuts. They totally deserve it though. :pimp:

Now on to what i came to post.
One Piece
**** is just poppin off everywhere. :lol:
Poor Ucy. He didn't deserve to go out like that. :frown:

Bleach
Interesting chapter to say the least. I wonder what was meant by "your parting with Ichigo". Is this truly gonna be his final arc? :nerd:

Last edited:
Naruto
Obito just ran through the 1st and 2nd like banner football teams run through to start the game.
eek.gif
sick.gif
 I wonder if he also canceled their edo too 
nerd.gif

The Alliance needs to evacuate the battlefield at this point.

Okay so I expect no word on SAO or Accel World until October :frown: I think it will be traditionally be revealed at the Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival where LN authors usually update the masses and where the anime was first revealed in 2011.

Last edited:
This was bothering me all night, I was trying to think of who Obito reminded me of in his current form. Finally remembered

naruto:

the ninja alliance is lookin like the toon squad in the first half :smh: god level obito is on some
tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

bleach:

>D still a meh manga

one piece:

ktfoafrn8.gif

started watching attack on titan (read all the manga so far). show is CRACK. VERY well done :pimp: :wow:

Last edited:
This was bothering me all night, I was trying to think of who Obito reminded me of in his current form. Finally remembered

You are right. I never noticed that. :lol:
Also, I forgot that people read Freezing in here. :lol:
That manga is doin pretty well so far. :pimp:

You are right. I never noticed that. :lol:
Also, I forgot that people read Freezing in here. :lol:
That manga is doin pretty well so far. :pimp:

I just read the new chapter. For some reason Obito reminds me of Asura

Asura.Wrath.full.1389956.jpg

Anyways, this chapter had me in :wow: mode.

So is it safe to assume that we've lost Kakashi at this point? :smh: |I

Da hell is Madara's trump card like wtf man what can this man possibly have that can be labeled a trump at this point :lol: :lol:

......Itachi :nerd:
Don't play with my feels :lol: :\

First Itachi, now Kakashi :smh:
All my favorite characters die

I really want to see how Kishi writes his way through this cluster **** of an arc :lol:

EVERY TWO CHAPTERS SOMEONE GETS ROIDED

If this is how powerful Obito is, what the hell is Madara going to be after he absorbs him?

TOO MUCH POWER. TOOOOOO MUUUUCHHHH POOOOWWWWAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much ready for Naruto and Bleach to finish at this point. They're getting ridiculous; more so Naruto.

Nah, it has to be his brother.  Izuna will probably make some crazy return.  Naruto and Bleach are becoming jokes.  On another note, does the captains bankai in bleach really create that big of an impact?  It's 26 Sternritters including Juha....It's less than 13 Captains(most of which don't have a bankai anymore, and about 3 or 4 people with Bankai capabilities who aren't captains).  Unless the zero squad comes out and dominates...Ichigo's powerup will be on the level of his attack vs aizen combined with spam....Seriously...he'll probably be stronger than the current obitio.... 

Last edited:
It's become a norm now.... What should you do if you're out of ideas and your series is 500 chapters long? RANDOM SUPER POWERUP. Dudes need to take notes from One Piece.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much ready for Naruto and Bleach to finish at this point. They're getting ridiculous; more so Naruto.

Bleach could end but not to long ago it was said naruto is only barely beginning to be in its final stages which final stages can take anywhere from 2-6 years. More then likely be around for a good 4+.

Any Toriko readers?

this Cooking Festival arc has been crazy. This dude Joa using Teppei like a pet right now though and just got 2 nitros 
mean.gif

Any Toriko readers?

this Cooking Festival arc has been crazy. This dude Joa using Teppei like a pet right now though and just got 2 nitros 
mean.gif

ive been on it, one of my favorite mangas actually. This really has been a crazy arc so far, i really just want them to change the setting to the gourmet world though. Ever since the time Toriko tried to go there and got completely thrashed ive been really interested in it. Kind of like on some one piece new world steez

Bleach could end but not to long ago it was said naruto is only barely beginning to be in its final stages which final stages can take anywhere from 2-6 years. More then likely be around for a good 4+.

What the hell? So who's going to be the villain after this? After this there's no one left

Back
Top Bottom