The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I need to find someone to split net flix with. I can't watch sao only once a week. need more

Are trying to watch the dub or you cool with subs?

either is fine but I'd rather do dubs since I tend to get distracted

netflix had 1 month free trial so i just signed up for it. about to marathon it tonight!

Last edited:
when does Bleach come back?
I believe this is the 5th week of their break. So it's either gonna come back next week, or we might get lucky this week.

Side note:
Since the chapters came out early this week, does that mean that we have to wait till next tuesday for chapters? :x

Last edited:
L
either is fine but I'd rather do dubs since I tend to get distracted

netflix had 1 month free trial so i just signed up for it. about to marathon it tonight!

Well the dub is currently ongoing, so all the episodes aren't out yet, it's licensed by Funimation but they haven't posted it on their site, if that would've been the case I would've let you use my account, it's on Crunchyroll subbed right now, but I have 4 people on my account right now so I'm really pushing it, but I'll see what I can do, since you're NT fam.

its ok man, im going to enjoy this free month of netflix, there are other shows i've been looking forward to watching also. def appreciate it man

Damn im sorry for ever doubting OP, It goes way too hard when they go to the Enies Lobby

Robin's story had me like :frown:

Does OP still come on TV?

Damn im sorry for ever doubting OP, It goes way too hard when they go to the Enies Lobby

Robin's story had me like :frown:

Does OP still come on TV?
It gets better man... :pimp:
I don't believe OP comes on regular tv anymore. It should be on cable or satellite though i'm not sure.

It's on Adult Swim. They started at 208 back in mid-May, so they're probably around where you are.

naruto...

main-qimg-b73147becd9ef97d1910ad2d8bc19197

:pimp: i can dig it.

Last edited:
word they haven't even gotten to the dope characters like smoker, ace, shanks, etc. so it can only get better

And ok bet. I meant like do they still make the Japanese version/English sub every week?

To my Naruto heads, does anyone else feel like its going to end very soon?
Was just thinking the same thing.

After Obito goes down, who left in the Naruto world will have the power to even challenge Naruto or better yet come close to being as big a threat as Obito is?

BTW, that offer stands for everyone, I don't use my Elite Funimation account AT ALL, only one other person, I'll be glad to share it

To my Naruto heads, does anyone else feel like its going to end very soon?
Definitely ending, and at this point, I'm fairly relieved.

They're already closing out major plot points that were present throughout the series.

Only thing left is a Sasuke/Naruto confrontation... or fusion. :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]The World Only God Knows[/COLOR] Season 3, Episode 7

Felt super bad for Ayumi by the end of it, you can tell she was hurt

I'm pretty sure you guys are getting tired of hearing this from me but seriously, this show is ridiculously good, might even take the number 1 spot this season for me, so much happens in one episode but there's so much to tell

Back
Top Bottom