The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

[COLOR=#red]The World Only God Knows[/COLOR] Season 3, Episode 7

Felt super bad for Ayumi by the end of it, you can tell she was hurt

I'm pretty sure you guys are getting tired of hearing this from me but seriously, this show is ridiculously good, might even take the number 1 spot this season for me, so much happens in one episode but there's so much to tell
I wonder who has infiltrated the retrieval team. Watch it be haqua. :lol:

Anime-Haven got sniped again, looks like it's for good this time since the creator has to build a new system and move to a new host, he already posted screens of the new site but it doesn't look like it's gonna be happening any time soon since he needs donations to get it up and running.

So in the meanwhile I'm using kissanime , HD streams and it's even compatible with HTML-5 so I can watch it on my iPhone :pimp:

But it really is a bummer that Haven got sniped, I was spoiled by 1080p streams :lol:

Watamote ep. 7
My god Tomoko is such an idiot. I love it. :lol:
Another painful to watch episode, Moreso towards the end. :lol:
The ending kind of made me feel a little sad for her though. :frown:

Agree with all those above about Naruto. It will be a sad day indeed when Naruto ends. I only got into it last year as well
laugh.gif
 I can imagine how it would make older fans feel. The only way I see it continuing if Oroshimaru and Sasuke come thru on some backstab ish after the war ends. But maybe that would just be the GT of the Naruto series.

Read a pretty interesting theory the other day about the war and Madara. 
This whole war was Madara's way of uniting the shinobi world and finally bringing peace. Sorry if that is common knowledge I just came across it recently lol

Last edited:
Agree with all those above about Naruto. It will be a sad day indeed when Naruto ends. I only got into it last year as well
laugh.gif
 I can imagine how it would make older fans feel. The only way I see it continuing if Oroshimaru and Sasuke come thru on some backstab ish after the war ends. But maybe that would just be the GT of the Naruto series.

This whole war was Madara's way of uniting the shinobi world and finally bringing peace. Sorry if that is common knowledge I just came across it recently lol
Kishi already mentioned Naruto ending after this arc. There are whispers of spin-offs with Kakashi, the 1st hokage etc so the Naruto universe will continue on since its a cash cow.

Watamote ep 7

:rofl: :rofl:

Even the bro got hit with the cringe inducing moment. :rofl: Man that and Tomoko's little recording playing for her mom. :x Hardest I've cringed yet.

Watamote ep 7

:rofl: :rofl:

Even the bro got hit with the cringe inducing moment. :rofl: Man that and Tomoko's little recording playing for her mom. :x Hardest I've cringed yet.
I don't know man. the recording playing for the mother is right up there with her dad walking in on her passed out with a massager in her hand while she was playing BL. :rofl:

To my Naruto heads, does anyone else feel like its going to end very soon
I think its close to the end dont think it will be that soon though

still potential in the story post war I think kishi said himself naruto won't be done soon

Last edited:
Finished Oreimo finally.

I'm still pissed about poor Ayase. :frown: :frown: I'm even more pissed about Kuroneko too. :frown:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Kishi already mentioned Naruto ending after this arc. There are whispers of spin-offs with Kakashi, the 1st hokage etc so the Naruto universe will continue on since its a cash cow.
Cool, as long as it continues with quality

laugh.gif

Word I been watching naruto and bleach since like 5-6 years ago maybe longer. Def will be missed

My only grip with Shippuden is how they made the majority of characters introduced in the first series irrelevant.

Since most of the characters in Naruto were on the same level you actually cared for their development.

Then Shippuden happened and gave all the main characters god level power-ups and everyone else just fell off somewhere. When Neji died thats when i realized how true this was. His death meant nothing to me.

My only grip with Shippuden is how they made the majority of characters introduced in the first series irrelevant.

Since most of the characters in Naruto were on the same level you actually cared for their development.

Then Shippuden happened and gave all the main characters god level power-ups and everyone else just fell off somewhere. When Neji died thats when i realized how true this was. His death meant nothing to me.

I always felt the same way. actually started with asumas death for me. this couldve put shikamaru on the shining stage. but I feel they brushed him off after the whole arc. he shouldve had a much bigger role in this war.

same with neji. neji couldve shouldve been on par with atleast sakura. but they kill him off instead. Shino is another they couldve done much more with. always made him out to have most potential with his team.

Watamote Episode 7

I can't do it anymore....

I mean Jesus Christ.....The way they drew out the recording with her mom standing there, I was dying but looking away the whole time

Case Closed, Doraemon, and Oreimo were all getting poked at this episode :lol: her brothers VA is Kyousuke's at that

Last edited:
To my Naruto heads, does anyone else feel like its going to end very soon?
Definitely ending, and at this point, I'm fairly relieved.

They're already closing out major plot points that were present throughout the series.

Only thing left is a Sasuke/Naruto confrontation... or fusion. :rofl:

:x Don't put that out into the universe

See Naruto finishing after this but not for the next 2 years. We need to see whats going to happen with Madara, Oro is still around(I think he is the final villain) & whatever is going to happen between Naruto and Sasuke.

Anime-Haven got sniped again, looks like it's for good this time since the creator has to build a new system and move to a new host, he already posted screens of the new site but it doesn't look like it's gonna be happening any time soon since he needs donations to get it up and running.

So in the meanwhile I'm using kissanime , HD streams and it's even compatible with HTML-5 so I can watch it on my iPhone :pimp:

But it really is a bummer that Haven got sniped, I was spoiled by 1080p streams :lol:

The funny thing is, I took this exact course of action a few days ago :lol:

I too miss that full HD anime. I have Hulu Plus, but the ads make it a huge pain.

See Naruto finishing after this but not for the next 2 years. We need to see whats going to happen with Madara, Oro is still around(I think he is the final villain) & whatever is going to happen between Naruto and Sasuke.

After this, I really can't see how Oro would be any threat to anyone. Unless he plans on snatching up Sasuke's body, Naruto has pretty much gone toe to toe with villains light years ahead of Oro.

Kishi would pretty much be giving him random powers just for the sake of another battle.

Cause after this, who honestly is ******g with Naruto? Who's technically alive at least? Oro would HAVE to snatch up Sasuke.

The funny thing is, I took this exact course of action a few days ago :lol:

I too miss that full HD anime. I have Hulu Plus, but the ads make it a huge pain.

I don't get full HD on Hulu, I watch it on my ps3 and it's at its highest setting but everything still looks 480

Back
Top Bottom