The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Are all of the manga on break right now? I'm so confused lol
The chapters got released early. On a side note, Bleach should be back next week. Let's see what they came up with during that 5 week break.

Last edited:
Free!

Rin is kind of a douche. I think they couldve done a better job with the racing scene. I'm guess Rin's father was the one that Makoto was talking about or is he just another fishermen that died during the same incident.

Didn't know they released early. Sorry guys
mean.gif
MS and MH haven't dropped their scans of naruto and OP yet. MS said they should be out tomorrow morning.

The chapters got released early. On a side note, Bleach should be back next week. Let's see what they came up with during that 5 week break.

I think it will be back the week after next, it was on a 6 week break if I'm not mistaken

Free!

Rin is kind of a douche. I think they couldve done a better job with the racing scene. I'm guess Rin's father was the one that Makoto was talking about or is he just another fishermen that died during the same incident.
It's on now. They're gonna duke it out in the water. :lol:
It's always funny to see Gou-chan go nuts over muscles. :lol:

I think it will be back the week after next, it was on a 6 week break if I'm not mistaken
You're right. Although was in actuality a 5 week break, I forgot to add in the break they just had last week into account. I fail as an otaku. I'm sorry gentlemen... |I

Last edited:
Those tree's that Obito brought out, the leaves on them remind me of the one on Venusaur's back...first thing that came to my mind
Or, am I reaching?

free!
well that sucks. Haru lost. maybe there might be some other way to get him into the free final
Also, somebody needs to punch Rin in the throat

Those tree's that Obito brought out, the leaves on them remind me of the one on Venusaur's back...first thing that came to my mind
Or, am I reaching?
Not at all man I thought the same thing lol..except those bijiu dama look like they are solar beams on roids

CP9 is the top 2 arc imo.
Loved the last fight and the Sunny part.... :frown:

Marineford is still #1 though, that arc will be very hard to top.

I was trying to get into this show called Full Metal Alchemist on Netflix and my boy just got a hard-on and paused it, telling me to watch the newer seasons because the first one was exactly the same story but with less blood and fight scenes. I just thought that sounded stupid, he confused me to the point I didn't even want to watch it.

I invest time in the shows I watch from start to finish. Is there any truth to what he said?

Last edited:
I was trying to get into this show called Full Metal Alchemist on Netflix and my boy just got a hard-on and paused it, telling me to watch the newer seasons because the first one was exactly the same story but with less blood and fight scenes. I just thought that sounded stupid, he confused me to the point I didn't even want to watch it.

I invest time in the shows I watch from start to finish. Is there any truth to what he said?
Brotherhood is definitely better than the original series.

Pride/Wrath/Bradley is one of my favorite antagonist of all time. dude was more or less unstoppable

While I definitely liked Brotherhood more, I kinda liked the movie Conquerers of Shamballa a little bit more than the brotherhood ending.

Back
Top Bottom