The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Servant x Service ep. 8
Darn Hasebe. Homie needs to leace Lucy alone. >: :lol:

Aww man, finally got around to watching some more Clannad and I just finished the first arc

I was getting misty eyed during the wedding, **** got real

But it wasn't as bad Welcome to the NHK, which I finished a couple weeks ago,

it was one of those series that really made me put some stuff into perspective, hell, probably the only one that's ever made me do that just for the fact that it hit real close to home.

CP9 is the top 2 arc imo.
Loved the last fight and the Sunny part.... :frown:

Marineford is still #1 though, that arc will be very hard to top.

I just passed the cp9 arc. Lucci was kinda badass tho...it was a great fight scene between luffy and him.

Lol at luffy gramps being a marine.

Servant x Service ep. 8
Darn Hasebe. Homie needs to leace Lucy alone. >: :lol:

Chill son, Hasebe has that locked up :lol: I was in tears when he kept punching his rival and when he hummed the ending theme at work the next day. Seeing him off his game because he caught feelings was funny too.

I love this damn show.

But it wasn't as bad Welcome to the NHK, which I finished a couple weeks ago,

it was one of those series that really made me put some stuff into perspective, hell, probably the only one that's ever made me do that just for the fact that it hit real close to home.
I'd give the manga and original novel a look, if you wanted a more extreme, depraved, and darkly comedic take on the material.

Rewatching Bakuman and just noticed from when they were in Middle school to their early 20s they did not age a one bit :rofl:

**** bout to get even more realer next chapter of Toriko

this arc is crazy

Love lab ep.8
Riko trying to act more girly. :rofl:
And yo....Did they really just black face in Love lab? :lol:
Aside from that, the whole episode was great. :lol:
that ending though. :frown:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Love Lab[/COLOR] Episode 8

Yo, Japan, we don't do that anymore

Mewtwo Kakusei e no Prologue Episode 1

220px-Shinsoku_no_Genesect.jpg

Dragon Ball x One Piece x Toriko was sweet :smokin

Last edited:
I swear every chapter goes hard. The grand marshal getting busy :smokin....

I like how ah ghou is starting to look more like his dad
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

as for Ah Gou
he sure is looking more like his dad. I'm guessing that he might fuse with the phoenix later down the line.

Bruh...all the rookies and admirals fight on the groves got me in awe...the story just keeps getting better and better wow

PS kuma is a ho

Last edited:
Watamote ep.8
I wish there was an cringe emote to use for this series, cuz this episode was full of cringe worthy moments. I don't know where to start :lol:

Back
Top Bottom