The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto Anime.
I can't wait for Sasuke/Itachi vs Kabuto in the anime

Kill La Kill ep. 1
I am on board with this 100% :rofl: :pimp:
That intro... dude running down the stairs and you see the disciplinary dude falling from the windows while laughing and smiling. :rofl:
This show is gonna be a blast. :lol: :pimp:

Not ONE dull moment in this episode :lol:

This one is looking to be an epic series.

There's always hope of Oda making a One Piece movie about the Roger era where we'll get to see Rogers / Whitebeard / Garp / Sengoku in their prime :D

Browsed through the One Piece wiki and honestly Luffy's powers look hella lame.

It's like he's a pirate version of Mr. Fantastic whereas all the other devil fruit dudes have much better powers.

its about what you do with that power and the way he uses it is awesome,

plus hes natrually strong.
much stronger than mr. fantastic. so that's what makes it awesome.

I said this before. IMO the top Dfs are

Law
Dofla
(I can't remember the other 3 but screw it)
Enel
Kizaru
And I like cavendishs df. He's a barrier man.

Zoro just looks like he's going to be that dude.

Only on chapter 23. What crazy **** can he do around chapter 700?

Zoro just looks like he's going to be that dude.

Only on chapter 23. What crazy **** can he do around chapter 700?

he goes thru special training. sustains an eye injury but gets it replaced with one that can mess with people's minds...

KakashiMangeky%C5%8DSharinganAnime.jpg

Last edited:
dam why they gotta make the new pokemon so serious i dont wanna hear about pokemon dying and **** just give em the dizzy eye when they get knocked out or something :lol:

250px-Ash_Pikachu_unable_to_battle.png

Last edited:
dam why they gotta make the new pokemon so serious i dont wanna hear about pokemon dying and **** just give em the dizzy eye when they get knocked out or something :lol:

Biggest thing I used to hate about the pokemon anime was when right after they've supposedly "fainted" and the battles ended they get back up. Like I thought they were supposed to be unconscious or something? :lol: Gonna have to give that special a look though

where can i read the big three?

And possibly use it with an ios app called manga bdr?

Kill La Kill ep 1
:x :pimp: :pimp:
This anime is going to be straight up mindless in your face entertainment this season and my body is ready for what's to come.

:lol: :pimp:

Kill La Kill ep. 1

TRIGGER

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STOP

Last edited:

RIGHT?!? i'm like wait... they die in battles... they have cemeteries for them! :wow:

Last edited:

RIGHT?!? i'm like wait... they die in battles... they have cemeteries for them! :wow:

we missed dude getting 2 badges they dont even show the journey mannn i miss the old kiddy type pokemon tbh thought this was gonna be like that if it stays the same for the next 2 episodes imma just stop watching :lol:

Back
Top Bottom